Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) (54770 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
jakandeola:
me and u lols
Naaaaa
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by nkemdi89(f): 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
mikedimeji:

Does living a flamboyant life put food on her table or does it add money to her pocket. Life has no formula, it's not a competition. And a a matter of fact she who loves to live a flamboyant life should have enough money to support that.
Who ever told you life is not a competition is not being fair to you, we compete for virtually everything including the air we breathe. Even in a close nuclear family siblings compete for success, from childhood your parents will set a standard and reward any child that can meet up with it, to the extent that the brilliant child in the house is always rewarded with some little incentives, the worst is when you are born as twins. Displaying flamboyant lifestyles are some people only source of happiness and opportunity to breath the air of fulfilment, while some people derives joy in intimidating others with their affluence. In as much as life has no formula there are some accepted norms which still boils down to conformity, in as much many us pretend to act as retreatist or rebellion we cant deny the fact that in one way or the other we still tow the paths of societal standards

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by AreaFada2: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
@OP,
So you and your colleague never discussed what you will bring to the table to support the home.

You care only about the man's income in this 21st century.

Men should borrow legs to run far from these kind of ladies.

Just imagine. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Folksyharry(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
PrickGetSize:
No, don't marry him because he earns 100k per month. What of your friends who are married to millionaires and driving their own cars - are they not human beings like you? Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your Brazilian hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!
Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait, wait and wait for that man. Women still get married to rich men at age 60, so why the rush?

Wow!!!!
This is epic. Those ladies don't know what is happening in the real world.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Arijude(m): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:
why do some people see marriage as a poverty alleviation enterprise?
The guy is earning 100k a month,the question is what am I as the lady earning as monthly income?
100k is very ok for a man to start a home if the lady has something doing(work, business).
Being a financial liability sucks in marriage.
Marriage is like a Team work, a value chain network.
ara gi a na asi m bia bia
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by tobey2ng(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
It's not our salary that makes us rich but our spending habit. Even though you earn 1M per month and you can't always account for your expenses, the money will not still be enough

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Prince3d(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Truesapiosexual:
I will marry him over and over again and even if he earns less so far i am also working and he has potentials .With proper planning he can start a business and the sky would be the starting point.. And besides how many graduates earn above 100k in nigeria some are on the street, be thankful your boo has a source of income at least.. And gone are the days ladies soley depend fully on the husband, ladies are now help mate for their husbands..

This lady is sensible..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Stanbeto: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
I was in Lagos earning 50k b4 i marry and after marriage it was reduced to 38, i have two Children now God is still helping us. One is sure you can't cöntinue with that level forever just go and Marry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by ChopBellefull(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Omotayor123:
why not those who earn less than that are happily married.

To me sef, 100k per month is Big Money, with time it will multiply.

#TeamOrente cool
sell ur market jor.. I lyk ya style
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by donestk(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
I earn 120k yet I feel insecure to marry......

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by sparkleRed(f): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Symphony1:
Nija ladies its a pity. Truly marriage is not meant for ladies like the OP. I can't marry a jobless, ugly and broke lady especially the ones who after brushing everyday, start wearing makeup.

Nawa before u crucify the op read her post carefully, wonder why u pple re.quick to react
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by onegoodturnday: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Op,Op,Op....how many times I call you? He that has an ear let him ear....

Lemme let you into my story.... Myself and wife were contract staffs in a bank whilst we were dating i was earning 52k,she about 48k...making 100k in total. Just two years before we got married ,wife had to leave her jo b so income is now 52k only.

Before we got married,mine moved to 82k,wife no job
Married income moved to 108k,wife no job yet, income moved to 112k wife 30k.

After 2 yrs of marriage,my income 112k, wife 80k job. Long story short my salary is now 150k,wife 400k.

Am I happy ?definitly yes! Why? Not cos of the money alone but cos I supported her on her quest for being a better version of herself.I am glad I av added to her.

Morale: you need a man/woman with a clear vision; someone who knows what they want even if they don't look like it today.

Was it easy, no, there were days we could not meet up with daily demands,but it did not linger.... I had a 9-5 job and had to get a 5-9 job....most times I made my salary from just 1 deal.purely legal deals.

I feel so blessed and honoured to be with her....
Lesson:never look down on anyone except u r admiring their shoes!

Wake up:life is not all about money!

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by zinaunreal(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Reginleit:
Some weeks ago, my roommates and I were involved in a serious argument about this issue..the original argument was whether we can marry someone that earns 100k as monthly salary..most people argued that 100k was too small, when you include daily expense, plus house rent etc..
I argued that 100k was enough to start up a home, if the rent has been paid. Also if the man has the tendency to do better..then I see no reason why I can't settle down with someone who earns that amount...

Sooo ladies , over to you...what do you think??
let them go and make it nw. Nonsense
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by PastorAji(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
phr33man:
OP

looking at the actors in your argument,probalbly all are students and still spoon fed by your parent/guardian. That's why your friends are still leaving in the dreamland. I pray you all graduate soon with good grades and start with NYSC allowee make una see as e be. Man earning 100k today is still something compared to the ridiculous salaries graduates of today are paid either in the city/village. No amount is enough to raise a home either village/city. I have met married graduates with kids earning 50k and the wife,30k in lagos yet they manage themselves. there's more to marriage than financial matter (important though). You ladies should wise-up.
siaman mi, don't mind those silly girls.
I got married in 2014 on a salary of 23,600 Naira

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Humility017:

I remember most ladies I have meet always complain of how small my salary is...it is below 100k though... surprised to see u reason differently. keep it up

For me, money is not the issue.. Any guy can make money when given the opportunity, placed at the right place and at the exact right time .
One can be with a rich guy but no peace of mind or joy. Cause his arrogance is out of this world! Jeez! For me, such relationship will be suffocating and the next thing am. Gone.
I honestly can't deal. I have a very strong personality but am humble. I can balance both. So the last thing I need is a rich obnoxious guy breathing down my neck cheesy

Arrgh!!!

I can still work with below 100k kind of guy cause I know no condition is permanent. Also I work. And am looking at adding into his life.. Not just take take and take... I hate such notion and idea.
Not for me at all. smiley

With time u will get to meet ladies who have the same school. Of thought as mine. Just be positive smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by coputa(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
donestk:
I earn 120k yet I feel insecure to marry......
you are not a good manager,you hang your coats where your hands can't reach them.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by coputa(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Any marriage built on the foundation of money will surely collapse,because money is like tide,it changes direction without notice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Longcucumber(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
ruggedised:
op u and your silly friends should pray u even see a husband who earn 50k per month to marry self. Seems you people don't know husbands are scares

bunch of foolish gold diggers
my niggur i own you one crate of beer.bunch of idiotic and stupid gold diggers no be small.these ladies cant work and sustain themselves,all they are good at is to be dependent and parasitic in nature.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
nkemdi89:

Not at all it's just a wash a wear packet shirt you can get in our local market, more like China stuffs.

I like ur sense of humor.
I know from our grand father Abraham

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Vhalentino09(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Waoh! I came here to learn, and I've learnt a lot......and the bottom line is ; How many men are even earning up to or more than the 100k. Hmmmn! This serves as an insight for me, as a serving corps member.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by hacheem(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
from what I have read above I can conclude many are not ready and may not marry because they want to live a fake life. go out and research how many organizations private and public pay above 100 K only few and most of the few will use tire.
To me if you can't manage 100 K to start even if you earn 1m, it will still not be enough.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Truesapiosexual(f): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thank u, true love is rare i cant jeoperdise it
Humility017:

your kind are rare.....
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Truesapiosexual(f): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thank you
Prince3d:

This lady is sensible..
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Olumyyde(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Well, I earn 83k+, she agreed to marry me, she's a nurse, she is indeed a help meet for me. We stay in a 2 bedroom flat well furnished. I paid the rent, she surprised me by tiling d house without my notice. I don't joke with my wife, she motivates me to do more n work harder. GOD, understanding n contentment with adequate planning are the keys. Stay blessed people.
fast forward to this day, I'm blessed with a beautiful baby girl, my income has improved to 130k monthly, wifey earns 75k monthly. GOD is helping us, we're paying our bills. Things can only get better with GOD

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by hamzer: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
PrickGetSize:
No, don't marry him because he earns 100k per month. What of your friends who are married to millionaires and driving their own cars - are they not human beings like you? Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your Brazilian hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!
Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait, wait and wait for that man. Women still get married to rich men at age 60, so why the rush?
idiot. continue to chase shadows
a
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by hamzer: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
PrickGetSize:
idiot. continue to chase shadows
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by omotolatoyosi(f): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yes of course
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
If only my husband is even earning 20k monthly. Plz any well meaning Nigerian here on Nairaland should help me and my home plz.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by InvertedHammer: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
PrickGetsize:

N100k per month is not enough.

NB: My answer is based on the assumptions that:
i). The lady is completely paralyzed.
ii). Folorunsho Alakija and Oprah Winfrey have two heads each.

Will you marry a chronic gambler who earns N1m monthly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by NemzySeries(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
if not dat d greed lever in gals is on d high side why wud u b arguing aw much a man's salary shd b b4 marrying him? aw much do u ursef earn? d woman by d road side selling akara has children in sch + shez trying to meet up wit daily challenges which includes financial demands and dre peacefully surviving so y cant u manage ur sef wit ur man ad work harder for tinz to get beta...... T bosses all over d place
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
daniella04:
I can marry a guy that earns that amount IF I see a viable prospect in him.
But can a man marry a lady that earns three times that amount while he earns 100k and not feel inferior?
I have learnt not to date guys I earn more than sha

No guy should. Why should any guy feel insecure. My ex gf was earning double what I was then , and we never had issues in that area. Mutual respect is key.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by otosa(m): 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
coolesmile:
If your husband loses his 300k job after wedding, will you divorce him?

Things do change. So that man earning 300k monthly today may be jobless tomorrow. What then do you do?
Lopatan!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / Policeman Proposes To Corper In Nasarawa During CDS Meeting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.