Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute (60774 Views)

A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
forgive her and move on
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by lahit14(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
All those screaming, just keep fuqing her....... NA FOOD!!! guy, if ur in ur early 20s - mid 20s den u might consider their advice, if ur in ur very late 20s, 28 above dumb d LovePeddler!! U will find better loyal women yet.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Whatever do you mean?
U know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bumbae1:

She too nice self grin
You ehn......
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by BrutusOj(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Beadex1:
are you for real... do you mean that your uncle in his right senses will allow you to visit him in a club in an ungodly hour ? and moreover is that her traveling she said ?

web done ma
What were you expecting from a female before? to cruxify her?..No na, they will always find an excuse for a fellow cheat like them

11 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Greenbullet(m): 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
midashenry:
It happened yesterday. I called my gf in the early hours of yesterday to come over to the house so we can chill or maybe hangout and have fun, but she told me she was on her way travelling to go to her uncle's house. At first I was angry, because this is not the first time she is travelling without giving me prior notice, but as usual I said OK, and she said she would be back by Tuesday. I decided to go to a friend's house because I was bored and on getting to my friend's house he brought up the idea that we should club that night so I agreed. We later drove to a club that night at Owerri (Cubana). Lo and behold who did I see sitting with her bestie and two other old men, old enough to be her dad, was my gf. She was so shocked when she saw me, but so I don't spoil her fun I sat and acted as if I didn't see her. But we both know we saw our selves. She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I just want to avoid her for now. pls I need ur advice on this.
nigga,smash that girl ,keep smashing, don't stop smashing her, cause girls like that are not to be taken seriously, get yourself another babe, and you know what fat your girl is an olosho no be today , let her come and beg, do like you hear and then continue phuckinh her.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by fineboynl(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
what you should do is pretend like you didn't see anything and whatever nonsense she told you just take and accept her back.

Chanel your mind to another girl, while searching for another use her as spear for the main time till you found a good girl to replace her.

and meanwhile don't ever give her money outside of the ones both of you spend together. always complain of bad business/work anytime she ask for Money.

she will run by herself. but if she didn't. keep fucking her for free.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Beadex1:
are you for real... do you mean that your uncle in his right senses will allow you to visit him in a club in an ungodly hour ? and moreover is that her traveling she said ?

web done ma

are u really surprised? She dey defend her co-worker

8 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by dreamwords: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
FvckShiT:
Just keep fůcking her bro...keep fůcking her grin

sex starved teen sported

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
phyllistas:

Lol yeah infact he is lucky
Enjoy it while it last
shocked
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bumbae1:
Firstly

Hear her out .. the only crime she has committed right now, was not telling you truth about her whereabouts
It might actually be an uncle and a friend
If she has never ever been dishonest then you owe her that .. after hearing her out if the story don't add up
Then you know what to do
But don't just conclude without having all the facts ...

You must lie to yourself alot.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
phyllistas:
Yeah right....atlst he is getting free service wink
so you support the fucking
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Apina(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
My brother, with the rise of materialism most girls go into things which if you had told them they would do while younger, it would turn their stomachs. Its not just your girlfriend, finding a good girl in Nigeria today is almost like searching for a grain of sugar in a bag of rice because many of them no get focus

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by slevin1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
midashenry:
It happened yesterday. I called my gf in the early hours of yesterday to come over to the house so we can chill or maybe hangout and have fun, but she told me she was on her way travelling to go to her uncle's house. At first I was angry, because this is not the first time she is travelling without giving me prior notice, but as usual I said OK, and she said she would be back by Tuesday. I decided to go to a friend's house because I was bored and on getting to my friend's house he brought up the idea that we should club that night so I agreed. We later drove to a club that night at Owerri (Cubana). Lo and behold who did I see sitting with her bestie and two other old men, old enough to be her dad, was my gf. She was so shocked when she saw me, but so I don't spoil her fun I sat and acted as if I didn't see her. But we both know we saw our selves. She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I just want to avoid her for now. pls I need ur advice on this.

You don't know what to do?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by emi14: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
midashenry:

You need advice abi...forget and forgive. Nothing spoil inside the thing
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by musicwriter(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
Guy i swear you no sharp.... Good thing you didnt cause a scene at the club.

When similar thing happened to me, in school then, i made sure i assured her that all is still well. Let her believe that ypu understand whatever happened. Allow her explain pleade, even though you know sey all na lie. Then open office on her head. As in ehn, office the babe well. She go pay your money tire. And when you need er services, use raincoat.

That would be wickedness!. The girl don't owe him any money. She don't owe him anything!.

The best thing he should actually do is try to talk the girl out of the trade, and assist her financially to find something else meaningful to earn a living. Otherwise, just leave the girl live her life.

And you claim to love her? Give me a break!!.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by globexpo: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
After all she is not your wife so learn to forgive and share with others for easy life. You want to colonize her

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by musicwriter(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
midashenry:

If you love her; why not try talking her out of prostitution and then marry her? Otherwise, if you can't help her come of prostitution; how then do you claim to love her?

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by PrickGetSize(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
I'm sorry but there's no good girl in Owerri. Not even one!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
You didn't want to "spoil her fun" you said? Bros, abeg go find place siddon.

So a girl you heavily invested in cheats on you, then you "punish" her with more sex?
Bunch of fūcktards, where is your self worth?

6 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
musicwriter:

That would be wickedness!. The girl don't owe him any money. She don't owe him anything!.

The best thing he should actually do is try to talk the girl out of the trade, and assist her financially to find something else meaningful to earn a living. Otherwise, just leave the girl live her life.

And you claim to love her? Give me a break!!.

chai! you are yet to meet this kind of girls...hence your comment. Do you think most of them do it cos of no money to start business ni? smh. it is a hobby to them.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by ednut1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
musicwriter:

If you love her; why not try talking her out of prostitution and then marry her? Otherwise, if you can't help her come of prostitution; how then do you claim to love her?
hahahahah is dis a joke, marry a prostitute. this is what happens when some gals are greedy or their parents cannot provide for their need. Mr Op how hard is it to move on . ur even lucky u found out some men have ex prostitutes as wives

7 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by musicwriter(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

chai! you are yet to meet this kind of girls...hence your comment. Do you think most of them do it cos of no money to start business ni? smh. it is a hobby to them.

If you don't like the hobby, you shouldn't love money coming from the hobby. My view is if you can't help her quit the hobby, allow her carry-on with her life.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by silversonuc(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
ZarZar:
She was out with her "uncle" alright, so technically she didn't lie. Not her fault you didn't ask if it's a "blood uncle" or not tongue Learn to speak up & ask questions next time, instead of sulking like a big baby

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by LarryBeryl(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bumbae1:
Firstly

Hear her out .. the only crime she has committed right now, was not telling you truth about her whereabouts
It might actually be an uncle and a friend
If she has never ever been dishonest then you owe her that .. after hearing her out if the story don't add up
Then you know what to do
But don't just conclude without having all the facts ...

If one of those men is her uncle she would have felt free to greet him and at least introduce him to them as a friend. She is a ho no doubt, just stay cool enjoy her for a while till you find a better option. Don't be dumb by falling in love again o. Just for her to satisfy your sexual needs till you find another girl. To me o, girls na try and error till you find that better one.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by musicwriter(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
ednut1:
hahahahah is dis a joke, marry a prostitute. this is what happens when some gals are greedy or their parents cannot provide for their need. Mr Op how hard is it to move on . ur even lucky u found out some men have ex prostitutes as wives

His next girl could be another man's ex-prostitute girl friend. There's no guarantee her next girl would be different.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by odaniel1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by odaniel1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bumbae1:

Deep !

This is why I am ready to re-pay your bride price if it has been paid!

Haba..That ZarZar means what exactly abeg

Oriisiiriisii..!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by enuk80(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
op, I would advise you to kill your emotion for her...just break up with her and over on because if u start sleeping with her and you turn her into side chick, u will end up hurting yourself more and u will even fall in love more for her..you can't trust her again..so why wasting your precious time with her..
#note: if u don't break up with her now, she will break up with u tomoro..don't let her get comfortable in disrespecting on your forgiveness..the sad thing is, she will do more than that again...I have been through this b4 and i don't wat u to do d mistake I did by accepting her back when i shudnt..all I got after that was heartbreak...free her and let her go

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Runs girls everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Alexrayz(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
FvckShiT:
Just keep fůcking her bro...keep fůcking her grin

Mr fucker chief fucker it u dat Bleep pass

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by eunisam: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
she is securing her future brow. she is just a gf not wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.