Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute (60758 Views)

A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
I've been there, done that!....
U're luckier cos u detected on time. U've got 2 options: 1.LET HER GO! 2. Open office on her head.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
midashenry:
It happened yesterday. I called my gf in the early hours of yesterday to come over to the house so we can chill or maybe hangout and have fun, but she told me she was on her way travelling to go to her uncle's house. At first I was angry, because this is not the first time she is travelling without giving me prior notice, but as usual I said OK, and she said she would be back by Tuesday.

I decided to go to a friend's house because I was bored and on getting to my friend's house he brought up the idea that we should club that night so I agreed. We later drove to a club that night at Owerri (Cubana). Lo and behold who did I see sitting with her bestie and two other old men, old enough to be her dad, was my gf. She was so shocked when she saw me, but so I don't spoil her fun I sat and acted as if I didn't see her. But we both know we saw our selves.

She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I just want to avoid her for now. pls I need ur advice on this.

why u dey vex bruh, she is not ur wife, Bleep her as u like while u get a main chick
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by willibounce1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
FvckShiT:
Just keep fůcking her bro...keep fůcking her grin

I actually wanted to say this. Keep phucking her anyhow and make sure you use condom. Phuck her like a prostitute she is. Phuck her uselessly and make her feel you still love her. Phuck her like you want to kill her. Infact phuck her till she says she is no longer interested. A lot of guys out there don't know they are dating oloshos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Xmen149(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

you can never tell who a LovePeddler is bruh. not written on forehead.
g
so probability you date one soon is 9/10 grin

especially if you like fair fine girls like me

Tell me somtin grin we all know sweet agbarumo sabi fall for shit cool

hope say u no follow sha
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by trinity11(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:
She was out with her "uncle" alright, so technically she didn't lie. Not her fault you didn't ask if it's a "blood uncle" or not tongue Learn to speak up & ask questions next time, instead of sulking like a big baby

No hard feeling dearie, but I will say that your analytical skill is very poor.

prove me wrong, it is rare, yea very rare baby 4 your uncle to take you to a night club.
Is that suppose to be an eatery or some sort of Shoprite?
And yes even if your uncle sees u as a mature lady that he can as well take to a night club, and by chance you see your boyfriend there, Then the night should be for you and your boyfriend in the club and not the assume uncle anymore, and the same uncle is expected to understand as the man that he is, just to clear the air.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
Guy i swear you no sharp.... Good thing you didnt cause a scene at the club.

When similar thing happened to me, in school then, i made sure i assured her that all is still well. Let her believe that ypu understand whatever happened. Allow her explain pleade, even though you know sey all na lie. Then open office on her head. As in ehn, office the babe well. She go pay your money tire. And when you need er services, use raincoat.
Hahaha bad guy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Handsomecole(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Just flee from her... consider the STD you may contact from her.

And to the MOD that banned me yesterday for no absolute reason may I leave you to the hands of God.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
trinity11:

prove me wrong, it is rare, yea very rare baby 4 your uncle to take you to a night club.
And yes even if your uncle sees u as a mature lady that he can as well take to a night club, and by chance you see your boyfriend there, Then the night should be for you and your boyfriend in the club and not the assume uncle anymore, and the same uncle is expected to understand as the man that he is, just to clear the air.

Lol
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by FemiLastBorn(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
FvckShiT:
Just keep fůcking her bro...keep fůcking her grin
. Correct#. U don Talk My Mind Walai...... Baba U deserve Beer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
na wa oooo....wat fact do u want again...whch old uncle go carry him broda or sis pikin go club
Is she under 16 or the girl an adult ??
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by olac21(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
I can relate to the story op..i didnt catch mine though-she opened up herself after fvcking a man to make some money..Gosh..i have been gbenshing her non-stop since then till now..its a good experience though..and am making some money from her right now..

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Amaechi667(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
na wao
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by tosyne2much(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:
She was out with her "uncle" alright, so technically she didn't lie. Not her fault you didn't ask if it's a "blood uncle" or not tongue Learn to speak up & ask questions next time, instead of sulking like a big baby

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by HARDDON: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Ouch Zazzy! U juSt made me hazy!

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by pedrilo: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
I dnt knw wat is wrong wit some guys. If we dnt begin to unite against these female demons we call our gf's, they will kill all us. Bros a lot of guys out there currently date oloshos without realising it. Abi u tink say all d babes for club n street corner nor get bf's?

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bamz:

Spot on.
Thank u jare
Leave them na only for nigeria dem dey make sense... wink
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by DavidEsq(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
midashenry:
It happened yesterday. I called my gf in the early hours of yesterday to come over to the house so we can chill or maybe hangout and have fun, but she told me she was on her way travelling to go to her uncle's house. At first I was angry, because this is not the first time she is travelling without giving me prior notice, but as usual I said OK, and she said she would be back by Tuesday.

I decided to go to a friend's house because I was bored and on getting to my friend's house he brought up the idea that we should club that night so I agreed. We later drove to a club that night at Owerri (Cubana). Lo and behold who did I see sitting with her bestie and two other old men, old enough to be her dad, was my gf. She was so shocked when she saw me, but so I don't spoil her fun I sat and acted as if I didn't see her. But we both know we saw our selves.

She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I just want to avoid her for now. pls I need ur advice on this.
Truout my reading dis, I just kept playing one kain song in my mind: "and I saw u,an u, and u saw me, but I won't tell ur fada I saw u" cheesy
Now, back to the ish. OP, abeg leave trash for LAWMA. If u don't understand wat I said, just call her and tell her u want to talk the issue out wit her. Wen u get to LAWMA signpost, leave her there by the signpost. That's #leavetrashforLAWMA
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Zarzar wetin u do grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by tosyne2much(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
There's a difference between LOVE and FOOLISHNESS... Who takes such a lady back?
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by OkuFaba(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Never trust a girl from Owerri based in Owerri. They can olosho for Africa.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by DavidEsq(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:
So dis is ho u use to do abi? So u have "uncles" too abi?

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by opex2000(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
midashenry:

Thanks to ur fate for discovering this, what if u had married her. Bro enter street or church, we stil have some decent chicks. Goodluck
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

you can never tell who a LovePeddler is bruh. not written on forehead.
g
so probability you date one soon is 9/10 grin

especially if you like fair fine girls like me
i don dash u one like.nice hips smiley
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by DavidEsq(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
midashenry:

Thanks, I think that's what I will do first, to be sure of my status first. thanks again
So u have not been using raincoat abi?

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Xmen149:

Tell me somtin grin we all know sweet agbarumo sabi fall for shit cool

hope say u no follow sha

grin grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
lefulefu:

i don dash u one liike.nice hips smiley

lol

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:
Zarzar wetin u do grin

I'm not sure tongue Seems people don't get my tongue-in-cheek sense of humour. Their problem! Le shrug.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Vicolan: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
midashenry:

Thanks, I think that's what I will do first, to be sure of my status first. thanks again

Pls don't continue fucking her as most people advice ooo.. Go n check ur status and free her n pray for better one to come ur way..
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by DavidEsq(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
trinity11:

U didn't get the sarcasm
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by olac21(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
musicwriter:

If you love her; why not try talking her out of prostitution and then marry her? Otherwise, if you can't help her come of prostitution; how then do you claim to love her?
What nonsense is this??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.