Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute (60759 Views)

A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by DozieInc(m): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
babyjanye:
@op, Just go test yourself first to know your status medically and dumb her ass afterward. Please, just ignore the above comments advising you to keep sleeping with her, you might fall in love over again with her in the process. We still have decent and faithful ladies out there, why waste your time and emotions over one unfaithful babe.

My two cent sha!

OP, listen to the voice of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
vedah:
This is mine tongue
Yes I mean the one you used before tongue

Lol, I don't believe you. Well, I can't show you mine if you can't show me yours wink
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by pkang: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
babyjanye:
@op, Just go test yourself first to know your status medically and dumb her ass afterward. Please, just ignore the above comments advising you to keep sleeping with her, you might fall in love over again with her in the process. We still have decent and faithful ladies out there, why waste your time and emotions over one unfaithful babe.

My two cent sha!

Do we still have faithful women, hmmm just asking o.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by pkang: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
DozieInc:

OP, listen to the voice of wisdom.
Na Solomon own?

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by vedah: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I don't believe you. Well, I can't show you mine if you can't show me yours wink
awwn sad

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by kennys: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
midashenry:
It happened yesterday. I called my gf in the early hours of yesterday to come over to the house so we can chill or maybe hangout and have fun, but she told me she was on her way travelling to go to her uncle's house. At first I was angry, because this is not the first time she is travelling without giving me prior notice, but as usual I said OK, and she said she would be back by Tuesday.

I decided to go to a friend's house because I was bored and on getting to my friend's house he brought up the idea that we should club that night so I agreed. We later drove to a club that night at Owerri (Cubana). Lo and behold who did I see sitting with her bestie and two other old men, old enough to be her dad, was my gf. She was so shocked when she saw me, but so I don't spoil her fun I sat and acted as if I didn't see her. But we both know we saw our selves.

She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I just want to avoid her for now. pls I need ur advice on this.

Do u have a clear intentions to marry her before discovering that she's what you claim she was? And if that you wanted to be having fun with her that interest you,then you need to quite immediately because you yourself don't have clear mind.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by DozieInc(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
pkang:

Na Solomon own?
Something like that.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Cyriloha(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:
She was out with her "uncle" alright, so technically she didn't lie. Not her fault you didn't ask if it's a "blood uncle" or not tongue Learn to speak up & ask questions next time, instead of sulking like a big baby

Just imagine your stupid comment to applause her behavior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by fortunechy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
u dont nid advice wt u nid is benjohnson.........to advice stories dt touches the hrt
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Cyriloha:

Just imagine your stupid comment to applause her behavior

Sue me!
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by sweetheart202(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
YOU HAVE TO WEIGH BOTH SIDES OF THE COIN.....MY BROTHER ALL LADIES ARE THE SAME...AFTER ALL AR YOU A SAINT? I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN, DO YOU TAKE CARE OF HER FINANCIAL NEEDS, DO YOU GIVE HER MONEY AS WHEN SHE NEEDS IT? OR IS SHE THE ONE GIVING YOU AND HELPING YOU AND SAY FAMILY FINANCIALLY? HAVE A WORD WITH HER AND CALM DOWN...IF SHE IS THE ONE ON THE FINANCIAL CHAIR, PRETEND AND CAUTION HER BUT LET IT GO..IF YOU ARE THE ONE DOING THE FINANCIAL STUFF, THEN LET HER TALK AND BE PLAIN TO YOU....
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by StewpidBoi: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Bro, turn every disadvantage to advantage.

It's simple, since you know she's a prostitute, start pimping her. That's the only solution, that is apart from telling her to go fuck_ herself.
I love this comment! On-fvcking-point cheesy

Tho this wud be hard if he had strong feelings for the girl. He wud just feel like... Killing her.... For fooling him!
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lack of job opportunities and money can easily lead to prostitution. I'm sure she is wearing nice clothes, makeup, making her hair, and all the nice things you like. But how do you think she is able to do such things? If you are not able to take care of her needs, do you have a well paying job you can provide? Yes prostitution is wrong, but it is often done out of necessity.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Bizibi(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Lack of job opportunities and money can easily lead to prostitution. I'm sure she is wearing nice clothes, makeup, making her hair, and all the nice things you like. But how do you think she is able to do such things? If you are not able to take care of her needs, do you have a well paying job you can provide? Yes prostitution is wrong, but it is often done out of necessity.
yea,that is what we hear always......
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by princessayesha(f): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Congratulations on your narrow escape....remain small u for marry hustler..but wait o, where did u guys meet?
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
First pick her call and hear her story
You have a heart! Before condemning anyone, they deserve a listening. I don't yet understand, from his story, what he means she's a prostitute. Prostitute isn't a small title.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by whizcartel(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
midashenry:
It happened yesterday. I called my gf in the early hours of yesterday to come over to the house so we can chill or maybe hangout and have fun, but she told me she was on her way travelling to go to her uncle's house. At first I was angry, because this is not the first time she is travelling without giving me prior notice, but as usual I said OK, and she said she would be back by Tuesday.

I decided to go to a friend's house because I was bored and on getting to my friend's house he brought up the idea that we should club that night so I agreed. We later drove to a club that night at Owerri (Cubana). Lo and behold who did I see sitting with her bestie and two other old men, old enough to be her dad, was my gf. She was so shocked when she saw me, but so I don't spoil her fun I sat and acted as if I didn't see her. But we both know we saw our selves.

She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I just want to avoid her for now. pls I need ur advice on this.
Out of hand? shey you wan marry her? this one wey you dey vex ni. you get plans with her? Abi no be only fun and chilling you dey call her for. abeg pechi jare. just dey Bleep her dey go jare. then leave when you done. stop acting like she is your only girlfriend.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by sekem: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Apina:

Be like say na beans u get In place of that thing when dem dey call brain. You just typed that gibberish in a bid to sound smart but in essence, u only amplified and showcased how F.OOLISH you are. The purpose of seeking clarification is very important in situations where one doesn't have total grasp of what has been said but like d EWU that u are, were so quick to conclude I had generalized when I had used the word ALMOST which means not completely.

And you believe saying almost is not really generalizing?

I ask you once more: are your sisters that spoilt?
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by chosenange(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please, may l ask you,do you want to spend the rest of your life with her, yes. Or no ? If no run before the lion will finish you please,
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Apina(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
sekem:

And you believe saying almost is not really generalizing?

I ask you once more: are your sisters that spoilt?
U need return all d school fees when dem don ever pay for ur head since u no understand wetin ALMOST mean. If u no get problem with understanding, u no go ask me that daft question cos what I said is in itself explanatory.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:
She was out with her "uncle" alright, so technically she didn't lie. Not her fault you didn't ask if it's a "blood uncle" or not tongue Learn to speak up & ask questions next time, instead of sulking like a big baby

There are UNCLES.... and there are UNKUS..... There is a very big difference....
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Caseless: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
babyjanye:

My two cent sha!
you've got brain.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by malware: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
princessayesha:
Congratulations on your narrow escape....remain small u for marry hustler..but wait o, where did u guys meet?

We met on NL
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by ceejay4real(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

You must be a runs girl yourself for you to post this shit! OP, back to your post no be Owerri girl again? What were you expecting? Don't you know almost 90 percent of all the pretty girls in Owerri are into runs? Guy, wake up ooh! However, b4 any other thing go for a comprehensive HIV/ STDs test at a very decent lab. St John's lab comes to mind. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by bestpunterever: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kakamorufu:
o o Se WA PA mi nigbayen. ode Agbalagba
Kakamorufu:
o o Se WA PA mi nigbayen. ode Agbalagba
eti binu tan, eyin le de so pe aye oyeyin ma.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by menkas(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bros no be only u enter this one chance I am also the victim my own is from delta state her name is princess my bros take heart women are something else just use ur six ok bye

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by solidman59(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
If my gf travels once to anywhere without prior notice, we'll not last a week together as a couple. Damn!!!! dude how did you let it get till this time? Did you ever pause to think?
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by sekem: 12:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Apina:

U need return all d school fees when dem don ever pay for ur head since u no understand wetin ALMOST mean. If u no get problem with understanding, u no go ask me that daft question cos what I said is in itself explanatory.

Stop beating about the bush and answer the question.

Are your sisters that spoilt?

Were they raised up by a spoilt mum?

I hope you can now clearly see the implications of labelling others?

Ewu Gambia di ka gi. lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2017
CorGier:
You didn't want to "spoil her fun" you said? Bros, abeg go find place siddon.

So a girl you heavily invested in cheats on you, then you "punish" her with more sex?
Bunch of fūcktards, where is your self worth?

Exactly! I don't know how some guys think.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Apina(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2017
sekem:

Stop beating about the bush and answer the question.

Are your sisters that spoilt?

Were they raised up by a spoilt mum?

I hope you can now clearly see the implications of labelling others?

Ewu Gambia di ka gi. lipsrsealed
u need deliverance asap. Go to church and pray for the gift of understanding cos u totally lack it. You are extremely obnoxious for ur age and lack common sense. Only a f.ool will ask such a ludicrous question after reading wat I said. Since u don't know wat ALMOST means, go to d nearest primary school in ur vicinity and ask the primary 3 pupils, I bet one of them will be able to explain it for ur mustard seed brain to be able to understand
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by schumastic(m): 12:20am On Mar 09, 2017
ZarZar:

defender of the women's universe

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.