Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute (60767 Views)

A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by BrickMan: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
You have already advised yourself. Stay clear. Iyawo a f'ijo fe, iran ni a wo lo.
midashenry:
It happened yesterday. I called my gf in the early hours of yesterday to come over to the house so we can chill or maybe hangout and have fun, but she told me she was on her way travelling to go to her uncle's house. At first I was angry, because this is not the first time she is travelling without giving me prior notice, but as usual I said OK, and she said she would be back by Tuesday.

I decided to go to a friend's house because I was bored and on getting to my friend's house he brought up the idea that we should club that night so I agreed. We later drove to a club that night at Owerri (Cubana). Lo and behold who did I see sitting with her bestie and two other old men, old enough to be her dad, was my gf. She was so shocked when she saw me, but so I don't spoil her fun I sat and acted as if I didn't see her. But we both know we saw our selves.

She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I just want to avoid her for now. pls I need ur advice on this.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm not sure tongue Seems people don't get my tongue-in-cheek sense of humour. Their problem! Le shrug.
Abi oh .. only an uneducated person looks at something and ends up with conclusion ...
Lol just shows how majority brains function yet the will be in church every sunday saying judge not... the girl been judged without the guy knowing anything ...

I just dey laugh . Sips tea ... enjoy grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Abagworo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
midashenry:
It happened yesterday. I called my gf in the early hours of yesterday to come over to the house so we can chill or maybe hangout and have fun, but she told me she was on her way travelling to go to her uncle's house. At first I was angry, because this is not the first time she is travelling without giving me prior notice, but as usual I said OK, and she said she would be back by Tuesday.

I decided to go to a friend's house because I was bored and on getting to my friend's house he brought up the idea that we should club that night so I agreed. We later drove to a club that night at Owerri (Cubana). Lo and behold who did I see sitting with her bestie and two other old men, old enough to be her dad, was my gf. She was so shocked when she saw me, but so I don't spoil her fun I sat and acted as if I didn't see her. But we both know we saw our selves.

She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I just want to avoid her for now. pls I need ur advice on this.

You can't own a girl at the stage you are in life because you can neither sustain her financially nor marry her soon. School boyfriend/girlfriend is nothing but an adventure until you both graduate and start life.

Just forget what you saw and stop loving her but keep enjoying the fun with her.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by highness25(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
babyjanye:
@op, Just go test yourself first to know your status medically and dumb her ass afterward. Please, just ignore the above comments advising you to keep sleeping with her, you might fall in love over again with her in the process. We still have decent and faithful ladies out there, why waste your time and emotions over one unfaithful babe.

My two cent sha!
guy abeg decent women don finish for Nigeria. If I de lie show me one

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Abi oh .. only an uneducated person looks at something and ends up with conclusion ...
Lol just shows how majority brains function yet the will be in church every sunday saying judge not... the girl been judged without the giy knowing anything ...

I just dey laugh . Sips tea ... enjoy grin

^5 smiley

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Xmen149(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

grin grin
you see?,.but i like yellow yellow things sha,.liking you is it allowed? cool grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Vicolan: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:
Firstly

Hear her out .. the only crime she has committed right now, was not telling you truth about her whereabouts
It might actually be an uncle and a friend
If she has never ever been dishonest then you owe her that .. after hearing her out if the story don't add up
Then you know what to do
But don't just conclude without having all the facts ...

U ehn...u want me to finally kick u like Bayern did to Arsenal ehnnn....Which kind uncle b dt n an Old man in a Night Club.. Pls go n sleep n raise ur hand up now jejely.I'm coming
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by airex(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:
She was out with her "uncle" alright, so technically she didn't lie. Not her fault you didn't ask if it's a "blood uncle" or not tongue Learn to speak up & ask questions next time, instead of sulking like a big baby
By their words u shall know them

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by PrickGetSize(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Just keep her as a fuckmate as long as she doesn't deny you her pussy. Keep drilling and drilling that hoe until her womb has a tear. She's just a girlfriend, not a wife; so, I don't see why you should get jealous or angry seeing her with other men.
Make your studies your priority but keep fucking that pussy at will.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
FvckShiT:
Just keep fůcking her bro...keep fůcking her grin
cool

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Vicolan:

U ehn...u want me to finally kick u like Bayern did to Arsenal ehnnn....Which kind uncle b dt n an Old man in a Night Club.. Pls go n sleep n raise ur hand up now jejely.I'm coming
I resemble Arsenal to you grin
Iffa vex now comot my weave shocked no make i handle u o grin free d uncle n d girl till proven Guilty grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by fof1: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:
She was out with her "uncle" alright, so technically she didn't lie. Not her fault you didn't ask if it's a "blood uncle" or not tongue Learn to speak up & ask questions next time, instead of sulking like a big baby

U ARE HER KIND,FREE DONORS AND MARKETERS OF PUSSY POSSESSED WITH D GREED FOR PLEASURE AND MONEY.CHANGE UR LIFESTYLE PLS. ALL SUCH ARE IN BONDAGE.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by topsam17: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
FvckShiT:
Just keep fůcking her bro...keep fůcking her grin

is dat all u can think of?
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
airex:
By their words u shall know them

grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
fof1:

U ARE HER KIND,FREE DONORS AND MARKETERS OF PUSSY POSSESSED WITH D GREED FOR PLEASURE AND MONEY.CHANGE UR LIFESTYLE PLS. ALL SUCH ARE IN BONDAGE.

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Vicolan: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

I resemble Arsenal to you grin
Iffa vex now comot my weave shocked no make i handle u o grin free d uncle n d girl till proven Guilty
grin

U dey always support something wey u no need support abi bcz u too get Y for...... haba
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by spicebomb(f): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2017

She said she was visiting her uncle.you saw her seated with her friends and two old man and from wat i can see she wasn't acting like a runs gal.you need to ask her who d men are instead of jumping into conclusions ....oya come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Vicolan:

U dey always support something wey u no need support abi bcz u too get Y for...... haba
Lol i have to oppose ma binu
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

So stupid. If I ask you if you're going to see your blood uncle, what would course through your mind? Some comments are just what they are, TRASHY!
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by noziz(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
midashenry:

She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I I need ur advice on this.

this is the type of uncle she follows grin

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by ilokas(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pick her call
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
u ll never know with women... some of them are mysterious
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
CertifiedFreak:

So stupid. If I ask you if you're going to see your blood uncle, what would course through your mind? Some comments are just what they are, TRASHY!

Get lost! Why does my comment bother you, when the one with the cheating GF didn't even acknowledge it? Probably because he's smarter than you dumbasses that took it literally.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by adecz: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
You only give her romance without finance.

She gets finance from her 'uncle' to maintain romance with your broke are....

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Vicolan: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Can I?
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Vicolan: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lolzzz I see..... Una like una self b dt ooo
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by sekem: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Apina:
My brother, with the rise of materialism most girls go into things which if you had told them they would do while younger, it would turn their stomachs. Its not just your girlfriend, finding a good girl in Nigeria today is almost like searching for a grain of sugar in a bag of rice because many of them no get focus

Guy eazy na Abeg

Why una too dey like promote and spread fear with all dis una rubbish and baseless generalizations?

So technically, what you mean is that I cannot marry any of your sisters because they are probably too spoilt by now?

Nnaa na wao!
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by MistaBabz: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
OP so you mean you've been using a public latrine. I pray you are free sha
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Apina(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
sekem:

Guy eazy na Abeg

Why una too dey like promote and spread fear with all dis una rubbish and baseless generalizations?

So technically, what you mean is that I cannot marry any of your sisters because they are probably too spoilt by now?

Nnaa na wao!
Be like say na beans u get In place of that thing when dem dey call brain. You just typed that gibberish in a bid to sound smart but in essence, u only amplified and showcased how F.OOLISH you are. The purpose of seeking clarification is very important in situations where one doesn't have total grasp of what has been said but like d EWU that u are, were so quick to conclude I had generalized when I had used the word ALMOST which means not completely.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
ednut1:
see wetin only u carry for ur pic angry angry undecided grin

As in my phone processor nearly hang...I had to smash the phone...note 2 infinix. Waist power
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Oga no be my fault .. i don even loose weight finish sef cry

But if I may ask? Why did u eat too much HIPtamin at the tablenof creation? U even stole agbani's share..not cool at allall lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Halo22: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
In order to find out the real truth, call and accuse her of being a LovePeddler. Then her response to that will make you know the true identity of those she was with at the club. Don't condemn her without hearing her out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.