Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,346 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. (7498 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Don't Force Your Time zone / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Cutezt(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ah, Too Bad, Nigerians Tho, They Can Make Someone Stone Hearted By Force, Can You Imagine How Well He Composed This Lie?
Heart Breaking I Tell You.
@ Finalboss Pls Do Not Relent, Keep Up The Good Work And The Joy In Your Household Will See No Bounds, God Bless You Sir And Get Well Soon.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
Please ignore this idiot,he is a serial fraudster with the moniker Damianmarley,he was bursted now he has opened this new one he has different monikers he uses for his online begging,he is a criminal,he chatted with me today after he saw one of my post, I will share some links to his other previous posts he created just to scam people,he closed his previous moniker after he was bursted. below is a screen shot he used to try to scam me not long ago,I searched his account number online and I ended up finding this post.

cc ifyalways
cc dominique

Stop spreading false information, kindly remove this nonsense
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
he is the same person with the moniker sinestroo

I strongly Condemn this false accusations. I demand you tender and apology and take down this deceptive post.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
www.nairaland.com/3546855/please-fellow-nairalanders-come-rescue#52398406

here is the link to one of his tread he was begging,after he was bursted with that moniker,he closed the account. pay money to him at ur own risk. this guy is a thief with many sad stories to tell.

Moderators in this section, should come and penalize this guy for this slanderous accusations.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nollynude: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
hungryboy:
get well soon Boss

Seems my theory is now proven that you are my Oga who has Another account that starts with Y

Yeah, i think he is the same person as Ymod___s
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
ukyeyibio:

I strongly Condemn this false accusations. I demand you tender and apology and take down this deceptive post.
shut up criminal, ur days are numbered. think u are smart but u keep leaving traces behind, same way u will leave traces that will be used to track u down and u will end up in jail.

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by hazan041(m): 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

you need 19,000 ??
I need 10k sir please help me
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
www.nairaland.com/3546855/please-fellow-nairalanders-come-rescue#52398406

here is the link to one of his tread he was begging,after he was bursted with that moniker,he closed the account. pay money to him at ur own risk. this guy is a thief with many sad stories to tell.

I strongly suggest and recommend that you do your research carefully and find out the truth, then you can come back here and tender and apology by creating a thread in this same forum. I am not a fraudulent person n I can never be.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
shut up criminal, ur days are numbered. think u are smart but u keep leaving traces behind, same way u will leave traces that will be used to track u down and u will end up in jail.

Samuel or whatever you call yourself, kindly desist but properly investigate n bring to open what you feel is the truth
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
ukyeyibio:

I strongly suggest and recommend that you do your research carefully and find out the truth, then you can come back here and tender and apology by creating a thread in this same forum. I am not a fraudulent person n I can never be.
keep deceiving urself, In case u don't know,I just blew ur whistle.

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Sakie: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Its so disheartening to see the length people go to get money.I can't say d op is guilty as accused but some persons involved in this act make good people have thereby ending up not help people who are truly in need.E.g my self who has been following finalboss from thread to thread.I never imagined I will ever have to beg for help like this but my situation presently is droving me mad and I don't knw wat more to do.
I am throwing this to all nairalanders who will come across this,I need help to finish my research project.maybe I should create my own thread
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
keep deceiving urself, In case u don't know,I just blew ur whistle.
I own a blog n I bare no other name that that which I have posted, thank God for the Bank Verification Number same biometrics number CANNOT beautiful different names, so I strongly advise again you do your research properly
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Samuel051,i know the Moderators are watching this closely. Lalasticlala, OMA4J Mynd44 olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Farano, and ijebabe, I am sorry for calling you guys out like this.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
ukyeyibio:

I own a blog n I bare no other name that that which I have posted, thank God for the Bank Verification Number same biometrics number CANNOT beautiful different names, so I strongly advise again you do your research properly
be fooling urself wen just a little search on goggle led me here with glaring evidence,I expected you to deny it because no thief will agree he is a thief. I have been to all your threads even before you contacted me today,I know ur pattern of begging,even if u like use 200 different moniker,its the same you. blog owner begging.u no even sabi lie sec..

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
be fooling urself wen just a little search on goggle led me here with glaring evidence,I expected you to deny it because no thief will agree he is a thief. I have been to all your threads even before you contacted me today,I know ur pattern of begging,even if u like use 200 different moniker,its the same you. blog owner begging.u no even sabi lie sec..

I am advising you again, kindly do a proper research and come here with credible evidence, else you start deleting all which you have posted about me, and create another thread apologizing for the mix up
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:

For records sake, I NEVER CONTACTED YOU, you showed up on this thread and started raining insults on me. Kindly take back all what you have said if you have no credible evidence supporting your baseless accusations.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Finalboss,

Am hear seeking your help to teach me how to fish rather than giving me the fish. What I meant is kindly teach me how to go about making money so I can help my family and folks out there just like you are doing.

Thanks a bunch and find comfort in knowing your feedback is honestly appreciated...

God bless you...
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
Please ignore this idiot,he is a serial fraudster with the moniker Damianmarley,he was bursted now he has opened this new one he has different monikers he uses for his online begging,he is a criminal,he chatted with me today after he saw one of my post, I will share some links to his other previous posts he created just to scam people,he closed his previous moniker after he was bursted. below is a screen shot he used to try to scam me not long ago,I searched his account number online and I ended up finding this post.

cc ifyalways
cc dominique

cc: Lalasticlala, OMA4J, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi, Farano, dominique, ifalways, tell him to screenshot properly the alleged chat and show us the account number and I will gladly sell some of my things to raise money which will be given to someone to do a proper check. Samuel051.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
ukyeyibio:

For records sake, I NEVER CONTACTED YOU, you showed up on this thread and started raining insults on me. Kindly take back all what you have said if you have no credible evidence supporting your baseless accusations.
because someone has promised you money on this thread abi?
I won't let your lazy arse scam another innocent person. go and work and stop creating fake stories on nairaland to scam people,criminal,u are a thief period.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
because someone has promised you money on this thread abi?
I won't let your lazy arse scam another innocent person. go and work and stop creating fake stories on nairaland to scam people,criminal,u are a thief period.

stop making noise, please and do the proper research I requested. Samuel051 show me evidence that I have created sad stories here on Nairaland, do u know that one of the benefits of BVN no one Nigerian can have multiple names on different account numbers. So pick my account details as I have posted here and do a research. And come back and tender an apology by quoting everyone on this thread and tell them sorry. Ft your baseless accusations can hinder hood people on this forum from helping others. Cc: samuel051.

Finalboss hope you are following
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
ukyeyibio:

cc: Lalasticlala, OMA4J, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi, Farano, dominique, ifalways, tell him to screenshot properly the alleged chat and show us the account number and I will gladly sell some of my things to raise money which will be given to someone to do a proper check. Samuel051.
u won't scam anybody anymore, go and work,stop scamming people. scammer

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
u won't scam anybody anymore, go and work,stop scamming people. scammer

Stop talking like a kid, post evidences. Please or tender an apology
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Samuel051, I believe in the power of prayer, I woke up this morning without a hope of attending the document verification of the job I had miraculously. Then finalboss came to my rescue, I am giving you 2 hours to conclude your research and come to a conclusion, then tender an apology, quoting everyone on this thread, else I'll get down on my knees and render curses upon you and your family. I have not scammed anyone before, both online or offline.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by EasyMind(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
hmmmm...
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
ukyeyibio:

Stop talking like a kid, post evidences. Please or tender an apology
criminal, ole,thief,scammer. keep creating sad stories to scam people,God will punish u with something bigger than what you are claiming to pass through, because of you people will be scared to help those who are really in need of help. keep claiming innocent, nobody should send this criminal any money,he is a scammer, he claimed in his post above that someone has sent him some money,it's a lie,nobody sent him any money,he usually post that crap so that people will think other people have started contributing money for him,he started begging with 3k to 5k and he succeeded in scamming innocent people now he has upgraded to huge amounts of money with different stories. he is a scammer,he uses different account number, he is the same person as sinestroo,check first page of this thread u will see the second account number he posted there with his second moniker is same account number on the screenshot I posted. criminal.

3 Likes

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
criminal, ole,thief,scammer. keep creating sad stories to scam people,God will punish u with something bigger than what you are claiming to pass through, because of you people will be scared to help those who are really in need of help. keep claiming innocent, nobody should send this criminal any money,he is a scammer, he claimed in his post above that someone has sent him some money,it's a lie,nobody sent him any money,he usually post that crap so that people will think other people have started contributing money for him,he started begging with 3k to 5k and he succeeded in scamming innocent people now he has upgraded to huge amounts of money with different stories. he is a scammer.

Go through the thread, finalboss called me and sent me some money, he is not dead, just wait he'll come online soon. I call on Nairalanders in Abuja who wish to verify I'll be at immigration tomorrow for my document verification.

Also samuel051 I stand by my previous post
ukyeyibio:
Samuel051, I believe in the power of prayer, I woke up this morning without a hope of attending the document verification of the job I had miraculously. Then finalboss came to my rescue, I am giving you 2 hours to conclude your research and come to a conclusion, then tender an apology, quoting everyone on this thread, else I'll get down on my knees and render curses upon you and your family. I have not scammed anyone before, both online or offline.

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

sent bro
samuel051 as against your baseless claim, I am quoting this for you to using during your 2 hours fact finding mission.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by kullozone(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nawa oh!
Some even traced finalbosss to this thread. You guys are puting him in an akward situation with all these pleading.
Nobody begged him before he started giving, just let him decide when he wants/has to give, like he's been doing na.

Oga, if you're a scammer, just kindly return the money now now because some people swear go catch you oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
na wa o
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
kullozone:
Nawa oh!
Some even traced finalbosss to this thread. You guys are puting him in an akward situation with all these pleading.
Nobody begged him before he started giving, just let him decide when he wants/has to give, like he's been doing na.

Oga, if you're a scammer, just kindly return the money now now because some people swear go catch you oh!

Will I go through all this length to clear my name, posting personal details? If possible, you too can join and do a proper research, asking samuel051 to share information with you and you conclude, else I'll get down on my knees, and curse all of you and your families for this wrong accusations.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
u don't have money but u have d one to buy smart phone and data, u think u re smart,ur phone is smarter than u that is y ur greed made u post ur second account number with ur second moniker after scamming that innocent guy with ur first moniker,its paining me I didn't see this thread earlier,return that money to its owner criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River / 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k / Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.