Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,478 members, 7,840,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. (7504 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Don't Force Your Time zone / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by yehmy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
interesting
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
wow

whats going on

One samuel051 came here linking me to someone who tried to scam him or whatever. I can snap all my documents and show to the whole nairaland.com, it is very important to note that I have never scammed anyone
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

so i hv been scammed

unfair
that guy is a serial scammer,I would have warned earlier but I didn't see this thread earlier, it was after I googled the account number I saw this thread,he is same person with the moniker sinestroo,after you paid him via this moniker,he still posted another account number with his sinestroo account so that you can pay him again. this same guy complained that his mother was dead and needed money for night bus,someone sent him the money out of pity, it later turned out to be a scam.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by EasyMind(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

so i hv been scammed

unfair

Only God knows who is right between the two of them... However from what I see the account number the guy gave you was a UBA account and not zenith... And the two account names are different. The account name on the UBA account the guy gave you is Ukeme Ebong Eyibo from my research. Anyway don't know if his reason for request is genuine or not However just keep on with your good deeds... Nemesis will soon catch up with anybody that thinks he can scam other people and go scot free.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by yehmy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
that guy is a serial scammer,I would have warned earlier but I didn't see this thread earlier, it was after I googled the account number I saw this thread,he is same person with the moniker sinestroo,after you paid him via this moniker,he still posted another account number with his sinestroo account so that you can pay him again. this same guy complained that his mother was dead and needed money for night bus,someone sent him the money out of pity, it later turned out to be a scam.
Are u so sure...

now i think i can resolve this issue and know who is lying

but i will do it on the request of both party....

thanks
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Jafar1: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
O
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by kullozone(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
ukyeyibio:

Will I go through all this length to clear my name, posting personal details? If possible, you too can join and do a proper research, asking samuel051 to share information with you and you conclude, else I'll get down on my knees, and curse all of you and your families for this wrong accusations.

E be like say your head no correct. Did I accuse you of anything? I said "IF" you are a scammer, I never called you one..... Yet.
Who you dey even threaten with your curse sef You can go on your knees and curse abi? But you can't go on your knees and curse money to fall from heaven.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

so i hv been scammed

unfair

You haven't been scammed, samuel051 should provide the link between I and this so called scammer. I am willing to go any length to clear my name from this mistaken identity issue.

I am throwing this to all who are following this thread, kindly conduct independent enquiries into this case, thoroughly research and see if there is any link between the "scammer" and I. Finalboss I am sending you E copies of my credentials
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
EasyMind:

Only God knows who is right between the two of them... However from what I see the account number the guy gave you was a UBA account and not zenith... And the two account names are different. The account name on the UBA account the guy gave you is Ukeme Ebong Eyibo from my research. Anyway don't know if his reason for request is genuine or not However just keep on with your good deeds... Nemesis will soon catch up with anybody that thinks he can scam other people and go scot free.

Thank you very much for the research, I am pleading with all to please conduct individual enquires into this scandalous accusations and help clear my name.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
yehmy:
Are u so sure...

now i think i can resolve this issue and know who is lying

but i will do it on the request of both party....

thanks

I hereby give my request for you to resolve this issue, samuel051 kindly indicate yours.

Finalboss hope u are following.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Skeendip(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:

Sir, you've been able to tell us a lot about this guy, how he is a scammer and all that. You've posted a chat of you and someone begging you for money and trying to scam you and a lot other things. But you are yet to establish a concrete link between this guy and the person that chatted with you.

Please do so, and to the op, if he is saying the truth then your days are definitely numbered, you can be sure of that

4 Likes

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:

Can you provide what links me to those accounts? How I wish we have people here who can provide the BVN details on those accounts. Can't you just do a proper research, must you drag my name in mud? No one person can have 2 accounts WITH DIFFERENT NAMES in this country again, since the introduction of BVN.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

so i hv been scammed

unfair
too unfair.. Better to be honest Dan to be deceptive... At least u know dat I didn't have to create another monicker to ask for a favor from u..

But be that as it may.. Dat doesn't change u from being Godsent... I suggest even though u want to help, it should be done in the old ways u used to do it.... That is, u creating a thread and giving help to a specific number of people u wish to help...
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by edimolu(m): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
I dey enjoy dis thread well well walahi....u guys are making my day or let me say night

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Skeendip:

Sir, you've been able to tell us a lot about this guy, how he is a scammer and all that. You've posted a chat of you and someone begging you for money and trying to scam you and a lot other things. But you are yet to establish a concrete link between this guy and the person that chatted with you.

Please do so, and to the op, if he is saying the truth then your days are definitely numbered, you can be sure of that

Thanks for your understanding. I am very sure that he is lying and accusing me falsely, I have not scammed anyone on this forum before and I won't being.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Judasjudas(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
let me take my treatment , i will be bk..

boss should I give up on asking u about tha girls admission tha she's about to loose .?
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
if I want to scam someone, I will not be stupid to use an account already bursted, u can change ur moniker as u like but u can't change ur I.p if u don't know how I.p works. I am not going to form James bond on ur issue because its not my money,I just came to warn others. I will still wait patiently till u re busted again.

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by yehmy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
if I want to scam someone, I will not be stupid to use an account already bursted, u can change ur moniker as u like but u can't change ur I.p if u don't know how I.p works. I am not going to form James bond on ur issue because its not my money,I just came to warn others. I will still wait patiently till u re busted again.
can u give me your consent on the matter at hand? so we can know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Skeendip(m): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
wow

whats going on

Final Oga, I hope you're well rested and OK. The truth is there will always be people like this, even though the accusations against the OP is yet to be proven,there's sill a chance it is true. But if indeed he scammed you, ti e lo ju. You should keep doing your good work, because there are stil a lot of people out there that needs your help.
Thanks bro and stay blessed
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:
Do you even know the account number you are talking about, I think you haven't seen it, go to the first page of this thread. Young man you are mistaking me with another, go to the first page and check the account number
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Skeendip(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:

You have to form James Bond, if truly you're not the liar here trying to tarnish this guy's image for whatever reason

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:

to validate your claims u need to answer the following questions
1. How does the two monickers point to the same person?

2. Each of those two monikers commented with different account numbers, different names and different banks. how did you establish the link between them?

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by yehmy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051 nd finalboss with ukyeyibio ur attention is needed
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by kullozone(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
It's possible the guy isn't a scammer sha. I haven't seen anything that connects him to that account number.

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Skeendip(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
ukyeyibio:
Do you even know the account number you are talking about, I think you haven't seen it, go to the first page of this thread. Young man you are mistaking me with another, go to the first page and check the account number

Bro, please if truly you're not a scammer, I will tell you to send all your credentials to Finalboss, he is a trusted member of nairaland, if you're innocent I'm sure he'll confirm it. I'm having an issue myself and so as to solicit his help I sent my matric number and password to him as an email.

So, do just that
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Skeendip:

Bro, please if truly you're not a scammer, I will tell you to send all your credentials to Finalboss, he is a trusted member of nairaland, if you're innocent I'm sure he'll confirm it.

That's exactly what I am doing
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Airborne02(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
wow

whats going on
finalboss. U mentioned me oo pls am still here following u oo
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Jafar1: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
incredible
boss pls and pls, just dis single favour
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Jafar1: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
incredible
boss pls and pls, just dis single favorite, at least reply my previous chat pls
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by edimolu(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
samuel051:

Ogbeni.....u dey fall my hand walai....ure really making it obvs that u laying a false claim on dis dude...cos asides from posting unrelated pictures....uv nt backed up ur claim with a justifyable evidence.....wat ure doing is called defamation of character.....nd even wen ure being told to give ur consent to figure out who the liar is....na mutu u just mute like ponmo

2 Likes

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by edimolu(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
But people can beg sha.......it really disgusts me wen abled men beg for assistance

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by edimolu(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
But people can beg sha.......it really disgusts me wen abled men beg for assistance......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September / Guys: Marry Her & Get $1 Billion & A U.S Green Passport, Yes Or No? / Is it Ok To Double-Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.