Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,722 members, 7,837,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. (7495 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Don't Force Your Time zone / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 07, 2017
finalboss:

i don even tire
Just follow your heart. Your God will definitely reward u more than 3 folds
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by moskobaba(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2017
May God continue to provide for finalboss, he is a good man. Everybody finalboss do u want to empty his pocket. Greedy black men
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2017
To think that d thief was even mentioning God in his dubious scam is something else,same guy scammed a lady and was still insulting her on top her money. I said I will wait till he is bursted, I didn't know its going to be this early.thanks Mr yhemy

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2017
samuel051:
To think that d thief was even mentioning God in his dubious scam is something else,same guy scammed a lady and was still insulting her on top her money. I said I will wait till he is bursted, I didn't know its going to be this early.thanks Mr yhemy
Yahoo boy hwfa
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by yehmy(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2017
samuel051:
thanks for telling the world, Atleast we will beware of people like him.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2017
edimolu:

Ogbeni.....u dey fall my hand walai....ure really making it obvs that u laying a false claim on dis dude...cos asides from posting unrelated pictures....uv nt backed up ur claim with a justifyable evidence.....wat ure doing is called defamation of character.....nd even wen ure being told to give ur consent to figure out who the liar is....na mutu u just mute like ponmo
hope u saw how it all ended.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2017
finalboss:

so i hv been scammed

unfair
irony of life. People that really needs your help aren't getting it, while scammers are getting it. I believe you are not doing this for human beings to reward you because your reward is in heaven. Please don't curse the guy, because there's power in your tongue, rather pray for him so that he can have in abundance. Shalom
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by edimolu(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
samuel051:

Walai.....i just weak for body.....People wicked sha....i must say u did a nyc job....and to that bastard...keep reaping people off their sweat nd lets see how long ure gonna last....
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Dayhorla: 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
samuel051:
pls how did it end? I think I missed something
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dayhorla:

pls how did it end? I think I missed something
the guy is a common thief,I knew he was the one,one thing about people is that everyone have their pattern of writing and once I read the long Epistle, I knew it was the bastard at work again, the way he was claiming that I was accusing him falsely yesterday was so convincing that I had to stop writing because people were believing him and they wanted to turn against me.thank God for mr yhemy who finally bursted him. if truly he was traveling yesterday, I expected him to upload photos of the park,the vehicle he's in and other photos but nothing.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Dayhorla: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
samuel051:
the guy is a common thief,I knew he was the one,one thing about people is that everyone have their pattern of writing and once I read the long Epistle, I knew it was the bastard at work again, the way he was claiming that I was accusing him falsely yesterday was so convincing that I had to stop writing because people were believing him and they wanted to turn against me.thank God for mr yhemy who finally bursted him. if truly he was traveling yesterday, I expected him to upload photos of the park,the vehicle he's in and other photos but nothing.
people are really desperate
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
shocked oga don vex
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
All diz nairaland beggars...always looking for free cash. finalboss diz finalboss dat...are u guys orphans

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by 3kay945(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
samuel051:
Please ignore this idiot,he is a serial fraudster with the moniker Damianmarley,he was bursted now he has opened this new one he has different monikers he uses for his online begging,he is a criminal,he chatted with me today after he saw one of my post, I will share some links to his other previous posts he created just to scam people,he closed his previous moniker after he was bursted. below is a screen shot he used to try to scam me not long ago,I searched his account number online and I ended up finding this post.

cc ifyalways
cc dominique

Did you give him any money If yes , how much? Anyway, am still chatting with the dude sha grin. He just sent me his acct details.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
3kay945:

Did you give him any money If yes , how much? Anyway, am still chatting with the dude sha grin. He just sent me his acct details.
lol. Abeg come expose am for here.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
3kay945:

I didn't give him any money,his other moniker is sinestroo.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by pkang: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
ukyeyibio:

Amen.
I concur
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by 3kay945(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sinestroo:

lol. Abeg come expose am for here.

He is a young dude, . so I don't have his time. I would have given him token if he upload his picture has he claimed.

He lacks .... That's why he begs.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by robotix: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
pinkiecutie:
me self needs financial help as my brother has neglected me on my own...
don't have any where to run to...
In Gods hands I belong...
cry
finalboss
they have left family section and now moved down here.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
3kay945:

He is a young dude, . so I don't have his time. I would have given him token if he upload his picture has he claimed.

He lacks .... That's why he begs.
Sir I tried uploading but you said nothing came up. I just sent some of my photos sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! / This Pretty Lady Ran Mad Today After Been Dropped By A Benz Car(pics) / +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.