Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. (7506 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Don't Force Your Time zone / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Skeendip(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
Helenbee ,how are you

Boss, e no good o
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sir Finalboss you seem to not notice my posts/mentions ;(
please sir if anyway i have offended you please forgive me.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by finalboss(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Skeendip:

Boss, e no good o
how??
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by veanevan(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Finalboss Pls, don't ignore.. This' causing me real depression.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Skeendip(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

how??

First time you dey mention me.
All my PMs you no gree reply. Help me Na Bros. Abeg
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by FvckShiT(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Holy Fűcking shįt!

grin
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Sakie: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

hello, proceed.. i am with you.. will send you pm.
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by finalboss(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
let me take my treatment , i will be bk..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by pweshboi(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
Oh boss u feeling ill? Wishing you a quick recovery if you are. #Bless

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Skeendip(m): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

Ok Boss, I go wait

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Sakie: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by redx: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by veanevan(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

quick recovery boss.. stay healthy..

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by kennylizzy(f): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

how are you sir
Hello sir...
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by hungryboy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
get well soon Boss

Seems my theory is now proven that you are my Oga who has Another account that starts with Y

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by shotin(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

sent bro
. Finalboss u said u will check wot u can do abt my skul fees, abeg na boss, remember me biko?? 3025424227... Thanks bro
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

thanks

Sir, I have replied
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by chidiogo123(f): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
Get well soon, i sent you a pm, please reply.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Airborne02(m): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
finalboss oo u mentioned me i was not online on Saturday due to reasons.. here is my account 0157492258 gtbank thanks sir
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Airborne02(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

thanks
finalboss please now m still here oo u mentioned me since.. no work to do taxi still idle pls sir hlp a fellow na.. 0157492258 gtbank
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oga Finalboss you ignore all my mentions. Is it because I was an atheist? Well, I am now a Christian.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
Quick recovery to you

Please dear, don't bypass me today agian and don't forget the PM I sent you, thanks.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

thanks

U will never go down in life...Sir

Epp me I i dey village, I need to enter town..
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by mtchris(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

sent bro
Boss help me with tracing paper money... Am broke sir.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Swegzfreak: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=finalboss post=54323244] let me take my treatment , i will be bk.. [/quote
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by maddman: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:

Wish you speedy recovery boss
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Finalboss: I love your benevolent act and because of that, i have a message for you; "Just don't lose hope. It's still possible." Have a nice wonderful day .

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by ILAB(f): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
#FINALBOSS,as you keep on helping pple,your pocket will never run dry. GodBless you...........i dnt know you,but all I know is givers never lack.

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Please ignore this idiot,he is a serial fraudster with the moniker Damianmarley,he was bursted now he has opened this new one he has different monikers he uses for his online begging,he is a criminal,he chatted with me today after he saw one of my post, I will share some links to his other previous posts he created just to scam people,he closed his previous moniker after he was bursted. below is a screen shot he used to try to scam me not long ago,I searched his account number online and I ended up finding this post.

cc ifyalways
cc dominique

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
he is the same person with the moniker sinestroo
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by samuel051: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
www.nairaland.com/3546855/please-fellow-nairalanders-come-rescue#52398406

here is the link to one of his tread he was begging,after he was bursted with that moniker,he closed the account. pay money to him at ur own risk. this guy is a thief with many sad stories to tell.
Re: URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. by halexito(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
finalboss:
Hmm..... May God be with you and grant you those dear wishes of your heart too.
You sure have a large heart.......a rare kind of heart...
Wishing you good health..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today. / My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.