Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? (12627 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS / I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by tems777: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
Please register guys
Kind regards,
Tope for:
NaijaSquare

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by sleak(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2009
the male specie-MAN,is inherently programmed to be a polygamist.its encoded on some codon in one quasidominant DNA. wink wink cool
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by agitator: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2009
Cheating is bad
rokiatu:

I would say because of the general attitude in modern society of male dominance.
No matter how far we've come in that arena, the general attitude is still present in the social contract.
Many females are raised to accept that kind of thing from men.
That kind of upbringing and attitude is not a good thing, but its a man world.

But in an African context, the wifey is seen as the husbands property. He spent to marry by paying all the necessaries.

Remember he who pays the piper dictates the tune.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by agathamari(f): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
sleak:

the male specie-MAN,is inherently programmed to be a polygamist.its encoded on some codon in one quasidominant DNA. wink wink cool
WRONG! there is no scientific evidence for your claim, there is scientific evidence actully to the contrary.  durring or/gasm in BOTH men and women release oxytocin (yes same chemical relased to help mother child bonding).  when it is released during or/gasm, it begins creating an emotional bond -- the more sex, the greater the bond.  BOTH also relase vasopressin, an antidiuretic hormone.  it is another chemical that has been associated with the formation of long-term, monogamous relationships.  not to mention the endorphins relased.   the more contact with a specific partner the higher levels of these chemicals are release.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Akanbiedu(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2009
Women have to tolerate us because they are our Mummy. No matter how much we fuc.k up, they must forgive and accept us. We pay back with loyalty to them. Anything short of this, the society is going to be in crisis. Ok?
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by mddude(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2009
Until women understand that SEX and Love are 2 separate and different things to a man. Una go keep asking this question till eternity. You can love a woman and still find a booty outside and fck it, doesnt mean you don't love the woman!
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by koolchicco: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
agathamari:

WRONG! there is no scientific evidence for your claim, there is scientific evidence actully to the contrary.  durring or/gasm in BOTH men and women release oxytocin (yes same chemical relased to help mother child bonding).  when it is released during or/gasm, it begins creating an emotional bond -- the more sex, the greater the bond.  BOTH also relase vasopressin, an antidiuretic hormone.  it is another chemical that has been associated with the formation of long-term, monogamous relationships.  not to mention the endorphins relased.   the more contact with a specific partner the higher levels of these chemicals are release.  

DAMN! Wat an Scientific analogy. tongue cheesy

sleak:

Ol boi e be like say u missed some science classes. NO? tongue undecided wink
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by agathamari(f): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
Akanbi_edu:

Women have to tolerate us because they are our Mummy. No matter how much we fuc.k up, they must forgive and accept us. We pay back with loyalty to them. Anything short of this, the society is going to be in crisis. Ok?
ok confused we have to "tolerate" infidelity because you are "loyal" to us?  what pry tell is your deffinition of loyal then since obviously it doesnt include physical/sexual/emotional loyalty?
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ChapelleS: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
alliance for female conspiracy eeh? una well done! but you can't get away from us! You can't be complete without that handsome guy. you need to be freaked out many atimes so theres nothn you can do other than to be a good girl.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
it is simple demand and supply,

let me ask the poster, i have seen cases when the other woman knows the man is married and they work hard to seduce the man, hoping he is going to leave his wife for her

now the question is are u going to blame the innocent man that was a victim of the situation and he fell for sins he cannot control ? just like Cougar Woods- the women all knew he was married with kid(S) and they all came after him now they are trying to claim innocent that he was the sinner.

men most times are weaker compared to women although these days it is has been scientifically proven that women have higher sexual drive than men, although most prefer to hug pillow and teddy bear and use toys at times to hide their guilt

if u are a lady and u know in ur heart of heart that u have never had any thought(s) about a man that is not yours even for once then u r free to cast the first stones, but we know most women are already guilty

according to Bros J. if u commit in ur heart and u commit physically both are sins.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
What the heck are people saying? That I'll have to go for months without sex just because I'm pregnant? shocked shocked shocked

That's absurd . .

@ Topic

Ms Diva you are right to an extent, some ladies can be really silly and sentimental when it comes to handling infidelity from their Spouse. Some prefer to pour out the anger and frustration on the girl instead of their man. As for me, I dont know no girl, amma fry him dry if I catch him! cool cheesy
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by agathamari(f): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
^^^^^ unless she physicaly tied him up and raped him, they are both a guilty.  women have men comming on to them all day and night but we ignore it (for the most part) and if some women give in they are branded as evil and left by thier husbands but is the husband cannot do the same it is "well what do you expect"  if you physicaly and willingly have sex with someone other then your partner you have noone to blame but yourself.  

yes fantisizing about someone else is wrong but in comparison to actualy having physical contact is like comparing a paper cut to a gun shot
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
I think i have said it enough, abolish marriage-encourage open marriages. God will decide what happens next. Women self-indulge too!

But one comment: if 95% of women who date and fawadu married men know their the latter's status, who is carry blue murder after. You got married tomorrow, and you thought u have wiped off history, but karma isn't. Read that attached file though.

Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MsDiva1(f): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2009
Chapelle.S:

alliance for female conspiracy eeh? una well done! but you can't get away from us! You can't be complete without that handsome guy. you need to be freaked out many atimes so theres nothn you can do other than to be a good girl.

I don't need a man to be complete. I'm complete as I am right now.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Sauron1: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ms Diva:

I don't need a man to be complete. I'm complete as I am right now.

Stop fibbing. . . . . .
U need sex to be a complete woman. . . . .You are not a woman without SEX. wink
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by koolchicco: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

What the heck are people saying? That I'll have to go for months without [size=13pt]sex[/size] just because I'm pregnant?  shocked  shocked  shocked
That's absurd . .

Eeya!. .But its not food that u have to eat 3x daily. NO?

Ujujoan:

Ms Diva you are right to an extent, some ladies can be really silly and sentimental when it comes to handling infidelity from their Spouse. Some prefer to pour out the anger and frustration on the girl instead of their man. As for me, I dont know no girl, amma fry him dry if I catch him!  cool  cheesy

I'd for once agree wit u here.

Venting your anger on the poor girl is akin to 'knocking the head while the a.n.u.s polluted'.

@Topic

I think low Self esteem play a big role on the part of such women.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MsDiva1(f): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop fibbing. . . . . .
U need sex to be a complete woman. . . . .You are not a woman without SEX. wink

lol I don't NEED sex. It's a want for me. But apparently you men need it, which is why you all can't seem to keep your p[i]e[/i]nises in your pants lol.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MsDiva1(f): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
koolchicco:

[/b]

I'd for once agree wit u here.

Venting your anger on the girl is akin to 'knocking the head while the a.n.u.s polluted'.

@Topic

I think low Self esteem play a big role on the part of such women.

YES!
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ms Diva:

lol I don't NEED sex. It's a want for me. But apparently you men need it, which is why you all can't seem to keep your p[i]e[/i]nises in your pants lol.

Ms Diva na waoo 4 u ooo!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, easy::::

[size=5pt]I checked ur site recently, niz template, [/size]cool
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Sauron1: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ms Diva:

U need sex jor. . . . .stop fibbing.
I can see it in your eyes. grin cheesy
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by CrudeOil2(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2009
If ,
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MsDiva1(f): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
faakay:

Ms Diva na waoo 4 u ooo!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,  easy::::

[size=5pt]I checked your site recently,  niz template,  [/size]cool

thanks faakay smiley

~Sauron~:

U need sex jor. . . . .stop fibbing.
I can see it in your eyes. grin cheesy

lol Whose eyes?

*put shades on*
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ms Diva:

Well I do . .  and I aint going months without it!  angry  angry  cheesy

koolchicco:

[/b]

You dont get it? It's food . . .  for the soul!  grin  grin
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Sauron1: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well I do . .  and I aint going months without it!  angry  angry  cheesy

U don't need to tell us you love sex more than food.
It exudes out of your personality. grin cheesy

Ms Diva:

lol Whose eyes?

*put shades on*

YOUR eyeballs.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MsDiva1(f): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

YOUR eyeballs.

lol Devil is a liar.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by koolchicco: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well I do . .  and[b] I aint going months without it!  angry  angry  cheesy
[/b]
You dont get it? It's food . . .  for the soul!  grin  grin

I do now!

Soz for doubting your sexual competency, my bad. tongue
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ Ms Diva, so men go for what they need.No qalms!
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MsDiva1(f): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
ferdiii:

@ Ms Diva, so men go for what they need.No qalms!

And for that sole reason, there will be consequences. No qualms!
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ Ms Diva
first there's ambivalence and then you myt begin to succumb~
is there anything without a consequense?
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by kobikwelu(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
From a Nigerian's point of view,Divorce as an option due to infidelity may look like laughable reason to run to your lawyers to fight for a divorce,either way be it from the husband or the wife's point of view. Lets face it ,there are so much one weights when it comes to going or a divorce or getting seperated. Most cases the future of the children is the biggest factor as well as the vows " For Better For Worse" that you folks took infront of the congregation during your wedding. Other factors such as " Single parent / Divorcee Phobia " not sets in and etc,

My point is when it comes to infidelity in marriage,women are not compelled to tolerate it,but you have to do things sensibly and weight your actions,

So give it a thought girl friend. Marriage is full of ups and downs,  thats what makes it fun.

@tundewoods, ur writeup is priceless, a true reflection of reality as it is, not like all these premature unmarried girls that cant see beyond style channel, E and those talk shows, thanks!!!ur a true woman. kiss

i[b]f u are a lady and u know in your heart of heart that u have never had any thought(s) about a man that is not yours even for once  then u r free to cast the first stones, but we know most women are already guilty[/b]

@kaeecy, pls tell them oohhh!!!! angry they always salivate in their caged up marriages groping for that fling, that is y i always say that if a woman mistakingly tries cheating , she will never, never , never stop.
angry

Until women understand that SEX and Love are 2 separate and different things to a man. Una go keep asking this question till eternity. You can love a woman and still find a booty outside and fck it,  doesnt mean you don't love the woman!

ms-dude:three gbosa for u oga, grin

by far the truth in black and white
the only post that has solved the riddle for women and still they dont wanna c it b4 their eyes,
the man's organ is outside his body, while the woman's organ is inside her body.
that's y men that slip outside still run home to meet their wive. they dont play with their wives,
touch their wives, and they will tear u apart.
these men can buy the world for their wives and trust them with their lives and empires, but they go outside and release their sexual tensions on younger/fresher girls. cool

love and sex are two different thingS. WOMEN GERRIT!!!
if u dont understand, well, kip on figthing a  loosing battle.  cry

i[b]f u are a lady and u know in your heart of heart that u have never had any thought(s) about a man that is not yours even for once  then u r free to cast the first stones, but we know most women are already guilty[/b]

@kaeecy, pls tell them oohhh!!!! they always salivate in their caged up marriages groping for that fling, that is y i always say that if a woman mistakingly tries cheating , she will never, never , never stop.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

U don't need to tell us you love sex more than food.
It exudes out of your personality. grin cheesy

YOUR eyeballs.

And that is bad because . . . . tongue

koolchicco:

I do now!

Soz for doubting your sexual competency, my bad. tongue

ez ok . . wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: This Very Beautiful Lady Is A Girlfriend To This "Ugly Man" / End Time See What These Fine Girls Were Caught Doing / 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Miss You Forev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.