Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? (12618 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS / I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Theblessed(f): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2009
tcreations:

well it is a mans world or nature to cheat on their patner and the best thing to done is silence cos i believe it works they will rather start feeling bad try and see

[size=18pt]Hey babe, I respect your intelligence but get a life! [/size]
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Theblessed(f): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2009
sweetmadam:

@The blessed   Are you trying to blind us with your neon-sign written post? You for erect sign board.lol.
[size=16pt]That's a sign board, just say how much bigger you need it I will help you this end, ok! [/size]
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by tcreations(f): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2009
these are my creative art works in beads bags and necklaces if you are interested pls call 07037840683
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ginky: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
@post That's because,most women are insecure. I've 4gotn d person dat said that it was natural 4 every man 2 cheat. I don't mean to be insultive bt dat person is mentally deranged. Who said so? Let us b aware of d fact dat every action we take has ida a +ve or -ve effect. Luk @ david in d bible,wasn't God angry with him up 2 d pt dat God refusd him from buildin d temple he pland on buildin? If u males lyk,continue dsivin urselves. We all know dat its nt everytin dat was recorded in d bible. Its posibul dat d oda "sinners" were punished severely. If u lyk,continue tinkin dat all will b well:even if ur wives/gf 4givs u, ur sins wud surely find u out.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Davidkpobo(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2009
Why women do, d reasons are many. But wit my lil knwledge, l'll say d ones i knw. 1) they feel d only place they can exist is around that guy or men. Money., they think if they lose d guy they lose money. As am concern luv doesn't make women who have cheating men still stay wit d men or whatever. Na so i see my own point. If u want more, Just look goldpounds@gmail.com

Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2009
dats because many women r still foolishly in love.one tin dat beats my imagination is wen a naija babe huks up wit "prince charming",dia logical reasoning bcomes suspended,d prince charming will so play on their intelligence 2 a fault,wen d gal gets bak 2 her senses so much avoidable damage is done,d more surprising part of it is dat b4 some galz fall in luv,wen u see dem jisting with their friends about takin no bull shit from any guy u'll think dey min it ,wen it now comes 2 practical dey become sumtin else.d prince charming dat swept u off ur feet neva even loved dem he only wanted a taste of wot is between ur legs n he moves on with his playboy lifestyle.wen i see a couple of galz jistin in d hostel bout not allowing any guy take advantage of dem i just chuckle in my mind cos i know dey r trying 2 impress dia fellow gal friends,but d truth of d mata is dat galz take a lot of cheating with d vain hope dat sumday he myt love her again widout realizin dat he has piked on d next victim d gal sees as her rival,n goes 2 attack her!!! i wonder wen galz will start realizin dat atakin ur rival doesnt make any difference its like deodurising a place filled with waste products
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 24, 2009
because dey r stupidly in luv.though some few women r puting on their thinking caps n r being defended from being unduly cheated
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by GoldenS(f): 2:00am On Dec 24, 2009
men are just overgrown babies. angry inconsiderate angry angry angry greedy and self centered! hissss!
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by mailia: 2:09am On Dec 24, 2009
well ppl in  love will overlook  many may if not all transgressions  lets face it  "True Love" is supposed to be unconditional  shocked cool  , isnt it?
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by na2day2(m): 5:07am On Dec 24, 2009
Davidkpobo:

Why women do, d reasons are many. But wit my lil knwledge, l'll say d ones i knw. 1) they feel d only place they can exist is around that guy or men. Money., they think if they lose d guy they lose money. As am concern luv doesn't make women who have cheating men still stay wit d men or whatever. Na so i see my own point. If u want more, Just look goldpounds@gmail.com

dude! Biko Biko stop this rough play. Abeg take that pic down asap and fix ur English, gosh!
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2009
Theblessed:

[b]What do you expect from an under dog, if not to lie low?  And how many women in Nigeria have jobs  Since most women in the world have no economic back bone thus, are financially insecured, coupled with  the fear of stepping out on their own then, they would remain meat for the vultures - men would always marginalised them. 

If all women are independent, the man that would dictate, intimidate, bully and control them is yet to be born.  An independent woman would quickly change a bad situ and ASSERT herself because, she has the POWER to do so. That's why some men are so scare of people like us but, there's no need to be afraid if only they understand and know how to treat an independent woman by abiding by the 'rules of dignity and respect'.  Therefore, women should stand on their dignity and insist on being treated with due respect that's the only way they could win this battle of the sexes. DEMAND YOUR RESPECT AND DIGNITY!! 

Please women, understand this, a man that cheats on you have no respect for you. Don't you think you deserve better?  Some even go out there and bring Home HiV/aids to the mother of their children. How selfish and wicked a naughty person could be?  It's not only that you cheated her, you also killed her thus,  your children become victims, when both of you are gone, I wonder their future??

Obviously, a wicked man wouldn't give a hoot to his actions/consequences, but I'll say this to you, the doors of 'HELL' are wide open to consume your wicked a-se, when you get there.  That's how I feel about such men!.  Well, that's my answer to your question.
[/b]

So brilliantly said cry cry cry
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Biabeke(f): 2:58am On Dec 25, 2009
Most women in Nigeria endure cheating husbands and boyfriends because of the poor economic situation. As for the married women, they linger in the marriage, because of the stigma that comes with becoming a divorcee. Nigeria is a very judgemental society. Let us not forget that.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Theblessed(f): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2010
Biabeke:

Most women in Nigeria endure cheating husbands and boyfriends because of the poor economic situation.  As for the married women, they linger in the marriage, because of the stigma that comes with becoming a divorcee.  Nigeria is a very judgemental society.  Let us not forget that.

Absolutely true my sister! Don't worry, things are changing and with the way Technology is penetrating cultures all over the world, Nigerian men would know what 'Hit' them and thus, learn to respect their women.

You see, before, Nigerians never used to travel much but these days, imagine the population of Nigerians abroad, all coming home with new ideas and borrowed cultures.  Sorry, for the TRADITIONALISTS soon they would join the bandwagon and won't be able to salvage what's left of our culture! It's a matter of time! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by na2day2(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
Theblessed:

Absolutely true my sister! Don't worry, things are changing and with the way Technology is penetrating cultures all over the world, Nigerian men would know what 'Hit' them and thus, learn to respect their women.

You see, before, Nigerians never used to travel much but these days, imagine the population of Nigerians abroad, all coming home with new ideas and borrowed cultures.  Sorry, for the TRADITIONALISTS soon they would join the bandwagon and won't be able to salvage what's left of our culture! It's a matter of time! cool cool cool cool cool cool

stop carrying ur sorry life to nl, spare us ur crusade abeg, hissssssss!
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by H2O2: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by tpia5: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2011
interesting thread.

will read through it.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ronkebp(f): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ Poster, 'because majority of them are 'mumu, dopemu, , aboko kus',
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MrsChima(f): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2011
Biabeke:

Most women in Nigeria endure cheating husbands and boyfriends because of the poor economic situation. As for the married women, they linger in the marriage, because of the stigma that comes with becoming a divorcee. Nigeria is a very judgemental society. Let us not forget that.

Very judgmental indeed! And they are quick to get upset and furious if OTHERS judge them by the actions of other Nigerians. Hypocrites much?

If you can judge thee, someone can judge thou.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by tpia5: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
true, nigerian society is very judgmental.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MrsChima(f): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
It depends on the society where these women lives. If these women lives in a society where men are dominant and powerful the women doesn't have any say so but to "allow" the man to get away with it.

One thing I can say about America, women have rights and can express their voice without persecution unlike others.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by tpia5: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
i'm still trying to understand how these men who were born and raised by nigerian mothers, are getting their irresponsible and disrespectful attitudes.

is it the combined effect of being uprooted and also could it be what they learnt from their fathers even though not all mothers are angels admittedly.

but we all know in nigeria, women are the underdogs.

so why do the men [even the ones whose mothers tried to raise them right], still prefer to turn out shiftless?

poverty effect?
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ronkebp(f): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2011
tpia@:

i'm still trying to understand how these men who were born and raised by nigerian mothers, are getting their irresponsible and disrespectful attitudes.

is it the combined effect of being uprooted and also could it be what they learnt from their fathers even though not all mothers are angels admittedly.

but we all know in nigeria, women are the underdogs.

so why do the men [even the ones whose mothers tried to raise them right], still prefer to turn out shiftless?

poverty effect?
I think it is EGO, that thing btw their legs is very pushy, and it pushes them to gan kpa!!! that they are men and would prove it by doing things and getting away with them.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by BodyKiss(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2011
I know a lady who got fed up of all these men poo thing. She's using me as her 4uck buddy. I guess you ladies should do the same. undecided
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by bukatyne(f): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2012
@OP: as a lot of people said, such women lack self respect. it is a diff situation when a man was seduced by a woman once n he falls n runs back home to tel his wife and a man that is a serial cheater. i wonder how women would allow their lovers who had been wit other women to touch them n ow a man would look into his wife's/gf's eyes n tell her he loves her after been in another woman's bed! get this: if u love someone, u wouldn't want to hurt them. even those women who have accepted their fate re 'dead' inside! they might smile, dress up, have money but i tell u, their spirit is crushed! u re killin them slowly/softly! to al d guys that say they where made that way, remember that God created 1 Adam n 1 Eve! i would who Adam would had have extra affairs with! #just wondering#
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MrsChima(f): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2012
Ms Diva: Some of you know your man is cheating on you but you won't dare say a word to him because you "love him." Instead, all you do is hate the girl he's cheating with. You'll hurt another woman over a damn guy who doesn't give a sh!t about you and just wants the goodies.

We have got to do better.

There are dumb arse women and smart women. Now, I know some women have told me that they can accept their man's cheating ways, but what I don't get is if your man RESPECTS you, he will not do anything that can jeopardize YOUR LIFE.

Condoms does NOT prevent ANYTHING 100% and if the condom breaks, slips off, and erodes then there is a chance of contracting filth. Why would you knowingly sleep with a man that sleeping with other chicks? It is a difference if you aren't aware but YOU SMELL other women on YOUR MAN as you enclose your mouth over his kondo?!!

Some women feels threatened that they will attack the other woman because it is easier to deal with the other woman. I know a chick that had all the evidence in the world that her man is a no good dog (He is White) AND she still think others are lying!

I don't understand dumb arse women at times.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2012
Had a fling with a dude 5 yeara ago and till date his gf is on my neck because she hated my guts the moment she heard my name associated with her bf's. Funny thing is everything with this dude started and ended before this girl came abroad. Even before she met me she was going around telling people what this guy and I did in private, but then acted all goody goody to me when she saw me. Never liked me from day one and still don't like me till date and the feeling became completely mutual when she went ahead to slap me shocked. The only part I don't like is when people think we are beefing each other because I want this dude which is not true. It doesn't make sense to want a guy you dumped yourself. If you didn't like him then, you won't like him now.

Some girls are just plain insecure and will do anything, anything to be someone's gf or wife. There was a time singlehood was cherished in women, but today without a stable relationship you are the same as a LovePeddler, because you must be jacking different guys if you don't want to stick to one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty / How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.