Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? (12608 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS / I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2009
I think men generally find it diffucult having intimacy with their spouse when the pregnancy reaches a certain stage

It's somehow  undecided

But that doesn't mean he should cheat
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Sauron1: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
The Sly:

So cheating is Inevitable. . . .  sad

Most definitely.

because i dont think i can wait for months for some baby to come before i start getting Jiggy again. sad
Im sorry me wifey. . . . .You just have to take me as i am. cheesy

She doesn't have a choice.
Men are too special to dedicate their lives to one woman.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TOPE20001(f): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Use a love machine. cool

Rite undecided

The Sly:

So cheating is Inevitable. . . .  sad
because i dont think i can wait for months for some baby to come before i start getting Jiggy again. sad

Im sorry me wifey. . . . .You just have to take me as i am. cheesy

So are u saying u will cheat on your wife too like sauron?
your grade dey go down sha with me tongue grin
I loff u too much for the rubbish u just spew sad
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TheSly: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

So are u saying u will cheat on your wife too like sauron?
your grade dey go down sha with me tongue grin
I loff u too much for the rubbish u just spew sad
. . . . sad
Wait for months??. . . . .Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! U want to kill moi? sad
Sorry Babe. . . . You just have to take me as i am. . . . .The truth stinks like a B*****
Sehbi You are not yet pregnant. . . . .So you have nothing to worry about. kiss cool
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by tk22ng: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
LIKE THE SAY MOST MEN CHEAT,AND I DONT HOW MANY MEN WILL DUMP IN YOUR LIFE TIME IF YOU KEEP QUITING YOUR RELATIONSHIP .THATS WHY I LIKE AFRICAN WOMEN, THE UNDERSTAND MEN BETTER WOULDNT MIND BEING A SECOND OR TENTH WIFE AS LONG HE SHOWERS HER WITH GIFTS AND ATTENTION.
BY THE WAY,WOMEN CHEAT TOOO
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TOPE20001(f): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
The Sly:

. . . . sad
Wait for months??. . . . .Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! U want to kill moi? sad
Sorry Babe. . . . You just have to take me as i am. . . . .The truth stinks like a B*****
Sehbi You are not yet pregnant. . . . .So you have nothing to worry about. kiss cool

Obviously u have told me what u'd do wen i become pregnant with our baby angry cry
On a serious note tho, just because a woman is pregnant doesnt mean she doesnt wanna be touched, i even hear pregnant women have high libido grin tongue
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TheSly: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Obviously u have told me what u'd do wen i become pregnant with our baby angry cry
On a serious note tho, just because a woman is pregnant doesnt mean she doesnt wanna be touched, i even hear pregnant women have high libido grin tongue
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Dont believe everything you read. . . .
I am just making mouth here. . . . cheesy
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TOPE20001(f): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2009
The Sly:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Dont believe everything you read. . . .
I am just making mouth here. . . .  cheesy

Lmao, u had berra be making mouth ooo grin kiss
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TheSly: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lmao, u had berra be making mouth ooo grin kiss
I Tell ya. kiss
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Bamise(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2009
d truth is so many ladies believe when they are getting to a certain age, they would prefer to be patching so as not to loose the guy and by doing so, the guys take advantage of them.

Whatever u cant take when u are rich, start rejecting them when u are still poor. {Yoruba Adage}
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Sauron1: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Pregnant women have a high libido?
Na wa for pregnant women o. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TOPE20001(f): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Pregnant women have a high libido?
Na wa for pregnant women o. grin grin grin grin grin

U dont knw? Look at dis one
When your wifey becomes preggie you'd know
just be prepared to be despoil.d grin cheesy
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by denony(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
It because women are better in the game.
they cheat more than men, and see it as enjoy while i enjoy.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MUZBO(m): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
Smart women won't react spontaneously or otherwise to hearing/seeing their men cheat! Fact is most women are insincere brats! They'd tell you to kick him out because he cheated yet will pounce on him to get their own share once you take that advice(true story). The smart ones know that fact. . . Guess all are smart nowadays!
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by agathamari(f): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
because men watch thier fathers and assume that that sort of behavior is expected (and vice versa).  because mothers/fathers dont teach thier sons it is wrong to disrespect women (or anyone for that matter) and dont teach thier daughters to have self respect.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by denony(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Na wa oooooo
Na so the thing be?
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Sauron1: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I wouldn't mind that. wink
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MsDiva1(f): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
Pregnant women are hornier than normal and there's nothing wrong having sex with your pregnant wife. You just need to know the right position. If you're too scared, masturbate like many of you guys do already lol.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by asoderock(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
@Topic, Men and women are not equal in a relationship and definitely wont be judge same, when it comes to cheating.

Although I don't condone cheating by men in principle, But about 90% of the time a man cheats, it is because of the woman not living up to expectation.
Women once married, tend to be careless. The forgot they can recreate man's natural quest for variety right there in the home.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by spikedcylinder: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hmmnnnn. . . .
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TOPE20001(f): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ms Diva:

Pregnant women are hornier than normal and there's nothing wrong having sex with your pregnant wife. You just need to know the right position. If you're too scared, self-service like many of you guys do already lol.

Tell them sis kiss
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MsDiva1(f): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ewww masturbate is self-service? We are all grown and this censor BS is too childish.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by tundewoods(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
Some of you know your man is cheating on you but you won't dare say a word to him because you "love him." Instead, all you do is hate the girl he's cheating with. You'll hurt another woman over a damn guy who doesn't give a poo about you and just wants the goodies.

We have got to do better.

@ Poster
Let me ask you some candid questions to get a better perception regarding your question.

First and foremost are you married ? Secondly if you are married, Are you talking from experience ? In the sense that were you forced to tolerate a cheating husband ? My last but not the least question goes as thus. Is your topic raised as a result of the "Tiger Woods Saga" ?

Now while i await your responses to these questions. Let me give you my sincere opinion regards your thread topic. I've been married for a little over 2 years and from my own point of view,women are not compelled or mandated to stand,tolerate or live with a cheating spouse. But it all boils down to weighing the consequences of the immediate actions you decide to take.

From a Nigerian's point of view,Divorce as an option due to infidelity may look like laughable reason to run to your lawyers to fight for a divorce,either way be it from the husband or the wife's point of view. Lets face it ,there are so much one weights when it comes to going or a divorce or getting seperated. Most cases the future of the children is the biggest factor as well as the vows " For Better For Worse" that you folks took infront of the congregation during your wedding. Other factors such as " Single parent / Divorcee Phobia " not sets in and etc,

My point is when it comes to infidelity in marriage,women are not compelled to tolerate it,but you have to do things sensibly and weight your actions,

So give it a thought girl friend. Marriage is full of ups and downs,  thats what makes it fun.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TOPE20001(f): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ms Diva:

Ewww masturbate is self-service? We are all grown and this censor BS is too childish.

Lmao, i hear  orgasms is now heavenly grin grin
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Sauron1: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ms Diva:

Pregnant women are hornier than normal and there's nothing wrong having sex with your pregnant wife. You just need to know the right position. If you're too scared, self-service like many of you guys do already lol.

There's everything wrong with it.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by thameamead(f): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Tell them sis kiss

My Doctor says its good to have losts of sex especially women that want to give birth naturally, am not going thr that route, can't be bovvered with bn in labour4 hrs and all that marlakey and going 4 the too posh to push route, as a preggie woman, am hornier than usual, huggs to all the preggie women on this thread, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Sauron1: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2009
thameamead:

My Doctor says its good to have losts of sex especially women that want to give birth naturally, am not going thr that route, can't be bovvered with bn in labour4 hrs and all that marlakey and going 4 the too posh to push route, as a preggie woman, am hornier than usual, huggs to all the preggie women on this thread, smiley smiley smiley

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I must leave town as soon as ma wifey gets pregnant.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TOPE20001(f): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
thameamead:

Gbam, been tryin to tell that big head called sauron grin

~Sauron~:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I must leave town as soon as ma wifey gets pregnant.

Lol, best thing u've said since tongue
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by agathamari(f): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2009
asoderock:

@Topic, Men and women are not equal in a relationship and definitely wont be judge same, when it comes to cheating.

Although I don't condone cheating by men in principle, But about 90% of the time a man cheats, it is because of the woman not living up to expectation.
Women once married, tend to be careless. The forgot they can recreate man's natural quest for variety right there in the home.
so what about all the men who get the pot bellies after marriage? the ones who stop dressing up? the ones who stop taking thier wives out in public? the ones who treat thier wife as a servant but treated her as a queen when they were dating? the ones who used to speak sweatly to the girl when dating but now order and yell at her? the ones who think thier wives are punching pags even though they swore they would never hit her? the ones who started staying out all night in bars after getting married? the ones who dont give thier wives enough in bed (some women have higher sex drives then thier partner or he cuts back)?

this has to be th emost pathetic excuse for cheating in the world. i dont give a damn if you wife sews herself shut or your husband chopps of his member. there is no legitimate reason to cheat ever. if your not satisfied then TALK to your partner and work it out! if you cant comprimisse (what marrige is all about) then either go your seperate ways or agree to an "open" marriage (not really a marriga at all- only a marrige in title) and you BOTH fu*ck whomever you want. if it is ok for the husband it is ok for th ewife and vice versa. if you guys think its ok for you to screw anything that walks and your wife has to "deal" with it but you would dump her in a sec if she dd the same. why the double standard? why is it ok for you and not her? women same question. if it is ok for you and not him? noone here would want to share thier spouce with another and there is no reason why you should expect someone to share you!
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MsDiva1(f): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2009
tundewoods:

@ Poster
Let me ask you some candid questions to get a better perception regarding your question.

First and foremost are you married ? Secondly if you are married, Are you talking from experience ? In the sense that were you forced to tolerate a cheating husband ? My last but not the least question goes as thus. Is your topic raised as a result of the "Tiger Woods Saga" ?.

I'm not married and it's not related to the Tiger Wood story though it applies to it. It's some of my friends.

tundewoods:

Now while i await your responses to these questions. Let me give you my sincere opinion regards your thread topic. I've been married for a little over 2 years and from my own point of view,women are not compelled or mandated to stand,tolerate or live with a cheating spouse. But it all boils down to weighing the consequences of the immediate actions you decide to take.

While HE was cheating, why does it not boil down to weighing the consequences? Why does suddenly apply when the woman has to leave?

tundewoods:

From a Nigerian's point of view,Divorce as an option due to infidelity may look like laughable reason to run to your lawyers to fight for a divorce,either way be it from the husband or the wife's point of view. Lets face it ,there are so much one weights when it comes to going or a divorce or getting seperated. Most cases the future of the children is the biggest factor as well as the vows " For Better For Worse" that you folks took infront of the congregation during your wedding. Other factors such as " Single parent / Divorcee Phobia " not sets in and etc,

My point is when it comes to infidelity in marriage,women are not compelled to tolerate it,but you have to do things sensibly and weight your actions,

So give it a thought girl friend. Marriage is full of ups and downs,  thats what makes it fun.

The husband also said for better for worse but he was swift to move on to another woman and now she wants a divorce., she has to remember that? This world is too biased, it's crazy.

TOPE2000!:

Lmao, i hear  o.r.g.a.s.m is now heavenly grin grin

Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2009
Not all women do let them get away with it, and some men tolerate their women
cheating on them as well. Neither policy is necessarily gender specific.
But I do understand what you mean.
I would say because of the general attitude in modern society of male dominance.
No matter how far we've come in that arena, the general attitude is still present in the social contract.
Many females are raised to accept that kind of thing from men.
That kind of upbringing and attitude is not a good thing, but its a man world.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Concept(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
I am an onlooker but AIDS dey o. Women are silent operators, many retaliate the deeds by their partner (husband) but will never tell, they do this to balance the equation. However, I will declare here it is of no use. two wrongs do not make a right. A cheating partner can be made to see the aftermath of his/her action, thats why u do not keep mute in a relationship that is showing signs of collapsing, talk this over it helps sometimes. Zip up, U might end up in early grave and the way I am seeing it u will drag your partner(wife/husband) along with you. Do stick to a partner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) / I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.