Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? (12626 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS / I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by martinkem(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2009
its a play on their insecurities either its emotional, physically or financial, u cheating on her, she would definitely find it hard to leave u especially when u apologise but deep down u have no intention what so ever of stopping, She damn well knows that if she leaves u u got a replacement on the substitue bench to take her place, speaking from experience here nobody wants something, nobody else wants
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by dinachi(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
Isn't this a popular pitch for those Girls who like doing it with girls(lesbians). First, they try to paint men as irresponsible, insensitive, wicked etc. then they now present themselves as viable alternatives.The truth is women now brainwash fellow women to sleep with them and this topic is one of those such scams. please my dear sisters( i mean those who are still normal) don't be carried away. Don' fall for the scam. As for the asshole that initiated this topic: even lesbians cheat on each other sometimes. And to take it futher don't women cheat on men too?
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by na2day2(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2009
minute:

What do you mean allow? undecided undecided undecided

You cant control someone else's action,only your own.

You should be asking "Why Do Women Stay With Men Who Cheat?"

so are u trying to break up with me? dont try it ooo, u go see pepper angry angry angry
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Bokoharam: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2009
pritypeety:

I quite agree with wat u say, but some of these men are at fault, what is wrong with telling their wives ow they love having their s*x or smotchie wootchie,  ow they want her to dress and other things they love in a woman.
some men also find it hard to overcome temptation and this is where we the wives come in, We are in the new age, there is notin wrong if your straff your husband in the morning(In fact its the best time) before he goes to the office. Such a man can easily overcome temptation when he sees booty roaming everywhere around him because his dear wife removed all the kunu inside his waist before he left for office (it makes him more productive in office too grin). I guess its only men who are not satisfied dat run from p.unani to p.unani(am not sure),  or ow many times can u guys shoot in a day?(xcept of course u are a German machine.)
I believe only women who do not know their values and are not proud  to be women allow their men get away with so much.

FACT IS
Some men can never hang their dangling dangling inside their garage and some girls expect their early twenties boyfriend to be faithful. (He is too young he needs to have fun *wisely sha make he no carry HIV* so dat he would gladly forfeit dat life when he eventually gets married)

Thank u, pritypeety. Just read ur post and u apppear 2 undstnd major issue.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Ndeewonu: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2009
dinachi:

Isn't this a popular pitch for those Girls who like doing it with girls(lesbians). First, they try to paint men as irresponsible, insensitive, wicked etc. then they now present themselves as viable alternatives.The truth is women now brainwash fellow women to sleep with them and this topic is one of those such scams. please my dear sisters( i mean those who are still normal) don't be carried away. Don' fall for the scam. As for the asshole that initiated this topic: even lesbians cheat on each other sometimes. And to take it futher don't women cheat on men too?

You hit it well, bros
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by gidson12(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2009
i'm still waiting Ms diva are u that po rn artress[color=][/color][color=][/color] undecided[color=][/color]
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MsDiva1(f): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2009
minute:

What do you mean allow? undecided undecided undecided

You cant control someone else's action,only your own.

You should be asking "Why Do Women Stay With Men Who Cheat?"

I'm not taking about forcing them not to cheat because that's impossible but I'm saying that in the event they do cheat, don't let them get away with it. Don't go track the other woman down. Your focus should be on your man.

aus1234:

Men be mantured, We shd tried to change our mentality of old and be in tuned with the present reality.

Men has to changed their mental atitude of c a woman as anoda propertyacquired. They deserved our respect and value. The society is not also helping, if a man cheats, is one of those things; but 4 a woman hell loose,

OMG! Thank you sooo much. It's almost 2010 and when it comes to issues like this many still choose to think like it's 1700.

dinachi:

LOL!!! So I'm a lesbian now? That really hurt my feelings lol.

Also I didn't paint men as any of the stuff bolded. This thread is hardly a male bashing thread. I'm more angry at the women than men. Hence the thread talks to just the ladies. So. . . insecure much? Did I hit a nerve there, little ugly insecure man? Oops. Well, you'll get over it. BTW, men generally have more sexual partners than women.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by bixbite: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2009
well i think it is a terrible thing 4 guys to cheat on their wives,but as the saying goes diff strokes 4 diff folks.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by shetani: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2009
Because african women are too entraulled by the idea of " BEING MARRIED"

that they are prepared to do and take any and evrything JUST to keep it
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Austin234(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
@Poster, I would like have ur email. There is something I would like to discuss with in private.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by fekkymoore: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
WOMEN STAND OP 4 U DON'T LET MEN B DOMINANT OVER Y'ALLL shocked
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Anabel(f): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2009
4 me, i gat no biz with the babe, she is on her own, my problem is with my guy and we gonna tackle it one on one, ain't scared of him
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by tennis: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
they take it cos they hpin for a change isnt it?
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by jalether(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
OP, Because some women lack self esteem, this women continually deceive themselves that things will get better and enjoy the thrill of trying

to change the guy. the bad news is a man is only as faithful as his option, think I can speak for 95% of men. and if a man is ever gonna change, it will

be on his own terms and not because of any woman.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by hilli666(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
All men will cheat if presented with the right opportunity. Its just in our genetics, we can't help it. If we know we wont get caught, the we assume no one will get hurt. I'm a good guy and I try to be faithfull to my family, but if a woman like Hale Berry (Who's husband cheated on her by the way) comes my way then I know its over. Men cheating reduce with age. we tend to learn love as we mature (I'm talking 50S 60's) But till then, its all about procreating. Its not that we don't care about you, as a matter of fact we do. Its just the way we are built. If you find a man that has never cheated on you, then you have found your self a good liar. (I mean world class, should be giving a medal) Those are the ones you should beware, but sadly enough those are the ones you swear by. So what you see is what u get.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by 12840: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
from time women have shared their men with other women, it's not strange to find men with several wives and concubines around till date, many cultures and religions permit it. it's with Christianity and westernization that came the one man one wife concept, that probably explains why women can still allow men to get away with so much.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by adeshegsky: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2009
it is not just the respect and tradition of nigerians because the things do happen every where in the world and it common cos when the wife knows that her husband is cheating on her and she started going about to tell people they will tell her to be calm cos she just does not have place to go even if she has.
to be brief it has been destine,
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by follypimpi(m): 12:36am On Dec 19, 2009
Is not our fault seems our willy got his own brain. grin grin grin
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by luvbooks(f): 2:11am On Dec 19, 2009
Bottom line, both men and women cheat on their partners.
Does that make it right?  NO.
We need to stop making excuses and think for ourselves, not think what society tells us to think.
Society tells you, "Oh, Men have higher sex drives, so thats a good excuse." or "Oh, African men are polygamous by nature let's all turn a blind eye to it"
All of which are arrant BULLSHIT.
Women and men, are emotionally, physically, psychologically DIFFERENT.
But we have one thing in common.
It's called a BRAIN.
So next time you choose to cheat, on someone you are married to, you can rationalize it whichever way you want to you can say, "Oh, he/she isn't doing this, and and they aren't doing that" , but think about it in one way and one way only , ok. "Is what I am about to do right or wrong? " If you can honestly say that its right to cheat on your partner, then go ahead.
But like someone said, if it has absolutely reached the point where you cannot stand your partner any longer and you cant deal with their sloppy habits, then for God's sake , just tell them that you absolutely cannot take it anymore and you want a divorce because you dont want to have to cheat on them while you are still legally married. That's actually a good way of knowing how much your spouse cares about you, because if they do, they will ask for reasons,  try to convince you to stay with them and will most likely agree to your demands.  Someone who DOESNT care, however, will actually be relieved that you took the first step and probably not stand in the way of you leaving them. Whichever way, you get what you want at the end.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ilosiwaju: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ms diva. smart post
lol I don't NEED sex. It's a want for me. But apparently you men need it, which is why you all can't seem to keep your joysticks in your pants lol.
this is classic hypocrisy. you also said you dont need a man, i wont argue that since you could be a l.e.s.b.i.a.n(there is absolutely nothing wrong with that) but it is quite dishonest to make that statement as if you are taking a saintful stance. you may want to set that straight.

and women dont get away with much? i think they are just smarter or rather sly in the art of cheating. call a spade a spade.
everyone is guilty, stop point fingers. ye pharisees
angry angry angry
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2009
loving is learning to forgive, but it does mean you ladies are like mother theresa. it,s just a fantacy that she believes that will become reality. wink lipsrsealed
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Theblessed(f): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2009
[b]What do you expect from an under dog, if not to lie low?  And how many women in Nigeria have jobs  Since most women in the world have no economic back bone thus, are financially insecured, coupled with  the fear of stepping out on their own then, they would remain meat for the vultures - men would always marginalised them. 

If all women are independent, the man that would dictate, intimidate, bully and control them is yet to be born.  An independent woman would quickly change a bad situ and ASSERT herself because, she has the POWER to do so. That's why some men are so scare of people like us but, there's no need to be afraid if only they understand and know how to treat an independent woman by abiding by the 'rules of dignity and respect'.  Therefore, women should stand on their dignity and insist on being treated with due respect that's the only way they could win this battle of the sexes. DEMAND YOUR RESPECT AND DIGNITY!! 

Please women, understand this, a man that cheats on you have no respect for you. Don't you think you deserve better?  Some even go out there and bring Home HiV/aids to the mother of their children. How selfish and wicked a bastard could be?  It's not only that you cheated her, you also killed her thus,  your children become victims, when both of you are gone, I wonder their future??

Obviously, a wicked man wouldn't give a hoot to his actions/consequences, but I'll say this to you, the doors of 'HELL' are wide open to consume your wicked a-se, when you get there.  That's how I feel about such men!.  Well, that's my answer to your question.
[/b]
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2009
Some things need to be accepted just the way they appear to be~
you can better urselves in wateva ways but~
he will always get away with so much
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by eherbal(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2009
i concur my man i concur.she's probably past her time and will make any excuse not to av "it".As for her being a lesbian,i still see it as a sense of insecurity.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by tcreations(f): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2009
well it is a mans world or nature to cheat on their patner and the best thing to done is silence cos i believe it works they will rather start feeling bad try and see
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by angel4ever(f): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2009
am short of words but i must add dat on no offence shld a man cheat on his wife
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by oboms(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2009
Pls learn to live with it.because very few men dont cheat.keep praying and talking to him,he will stop some day.Meanwhile advise him to always use condoms,if he must do it and not let you know about it in anyway.Live life and be happy.Dont cheat on him,our culture and God is against it.Life is too short,catch some fun baby,and forget your pains.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Etin(f): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2009
People are just people. Some men cheat and some women too. The decision to forgive a partner who does is personal to each person in the relationship. I personally believe there should be more in a relationship to deal with all bumps that comes along including cheating. It should not lead to ending the relationship. I do not know anyone who resolved the pains or anger by moving out or ending the relationship. Maybe its time to take the vows seriously and work at it "for better' (no cheating) "or worse" (with cheating).

Finally God never lets anything happen to you that he hasn't provided a solution for or give you the strenght to deal with.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by raybahny(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2009
@poster u no sabi highcourt make u carrry ur matter go hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by sweetmadam(f): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
Maybe it's because most men will cheat anyway. Most of the good guys just haven't been caught yet.

P.S Women aren't saints either.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by sweetmadam(f): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
Another reason is probably because it is relatively easier for a man to find aqnother wife than for a woman to find a husband. Starting all over again is ten times more daunting for a woman.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by sweetmadam(f): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
@The blessed Are you trying to blind us with your neon-sign written post? You for erect sign board.lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. / How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally / If your student is fond of sitting like this in class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.