Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. (885 Views)

My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh / I Don't Love Her But I Feel Jealous Each Time I See Her ... / When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. by amar3664: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2017
Hi.i am 34 years old and works with a nice company..i stay with my wife and daughter,in delhi,my wife is 28 years old and my daughter is 2 years old.my wife is very beautiful and her body size is 34 30 34,and height of 5'3" and weight 56 kgs,"i m a lean man with 5'6"height with 60 kgs weight"...we married 5 years ago,we have a normal sex life..but as a normal husband and wife we sometimes fight for small things,now from last 10 days my father who is 54 years old has come to stay with us in our house for 4 months because he is here for medical treatment,he is 5'10 height with 75 kgs weight...my mother has died 3 years ago,and my father generallly lives in village..so from last 10 days sometimes i feel my wife n my secrecy are getting worse..earlier me and my wife with my kids stay but now father stays here along with us for 4 months,we live in a 2 bedroom hall flat..sometimes i go on night shift in my office.i do 10 days a month night shift job,now i feel my wife time getting divided in between me and my father...she also goes to his room to give water and food and sometimes watch tv ,because tv is in the room where father is staying now...i feel sometimes jealous if my wife talks to my father..my wife sometimes in evening wears nighty without inner garments....my wife is not shy type of lady..she is normal..if u talk she will reply u,its not like she will ignore it...what aree chances my father n wife might do some adventure in night,while i m on duty ?
Re: I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. by REIIGN(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2017
Okay, here's the advice: don't feel jealous when she talks to your pops aii? Good. smiley

Stay safe.
Re: I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. by Mr2kay2: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Bro if your dad f.uck your wife you forgive him afterall he is your dad grin
Re: I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2017
your father's property is also yours and vice versa versa...is your dirty mind that's playing with trick on you bro
Re: I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2017
Get another apartment for your dad.
Re: I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. by FvckShiT(m): 8:03am On Mar 08, 2017
She's definitely fůcking ur dad grin
Re: I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. by amar3664: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2017
My wife...photo
Re: I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. by amar3664: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Pls need advice
Re: I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. by amar3664: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
What percentage chances is that she.might do some misadventure with him
Re: I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. by amar3664: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
M.i wrong

Re: I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. by wizzprince(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
an afonja man will say eleyi gidi gan o
Re: I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. by amar3664: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
M i wrong about my insecurity
Re: I Know Its Bad,but I Feel Jealous If My Wife Talks With My Father..advice Me .. by amar3664: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Maybe

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Way To Make Women Beg To Be Your Girlfriend / Stop Chasing Love, It Comes At The Right Time, Or Right At The 'come' Time. / #bbnaija: You All Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.