Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl (73251 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by kaymart: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
if it was that easy being a virgin.
How come u weren't?
Common! those friends of yours deserve a round of applause. To remain focused while u couldn't.
Let me tell you a fact, if I have the choice of picking between a virgin and a non-virgin like yourself with all other conditions remaining constant, I will pick a virgin a 100 times ahead of your type.
If she could remain focused, disciplined and unwavering when her colleagues were throwing their selves upon men for materials things and money, I tell u, she deserve every bit of love, and care from the husband as long as she is worthy in character, morals and she is also prolific.

Finally, who told you that virgins aren't hardworking, industrious and prolific. I think the girl in question should just go try raising her children the right way, since her own virginity cannot be restored again and try leave your promiscuity nature behind.

I will prefer to give my daughter out in marriage at 17 as a virgin than at twenty-something when she isnt. That's how much i love them being virgins.

It's high time they flaunt and make bold over virginity 'cos the society is obviously going bananas with the current level of immortality......

For your info, virginity is a big deal.

MY OPINION THOUGH.

7 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by elantraceey(f): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is what happens when you refuse to apply wisdom and use just the few people you've met to generalize others.

No one forced you to lose your virginity , if you don't like virgins keep it to yourself. Every lady has more to offer than her virginity status so if it pains you so much when a lady brags about her virginity then you know what to do.

Mtheeewwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by tosyne2much(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
lefulefu:
girls who brag about being virgins are actually no virgins.back in sch then in my lodge there was this babe who wont let us hear word.she would make noise about her virginity and how she wont even let a guy kiss her cos its a sin and bla grin.but at night and especially where there is a power outage and everywhere is quiet we will be hearing her screaming, ''afghhhhh!....put it dere! put dere!...yeehhhhh! " grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
abegi...real virgins dont go about broadcasting their virginity.
Gbaaaaam!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by me69: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jealousy wan kill her

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by me69: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
You couldn't control your private part given fast to any comer why are jealous naw. Virgin girls have a tremendous sense of self control which is a gd quality

3 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by LordKushmann(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
torqque7:
Olosho trying to justify her oloshoness..lol I can bet this one doesn't av any boyfriend that will take her seriously,what an embarrassment to everyone around her..tufiakwa

At least the Virgins av tight sweet vi.gina to offer,what do you have to offer?a loose borehole?I don't know about others but I'll pick a tight puna any day than a borehole,only a MAD man will pick a borehole instead.

Only a nigga with an 8inch cock at least will pick a borehole. No one likes half of their cock sticking out of action. Everything gaz to go in, cap, shaft and balls.

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
lefulefu:
girls who brag about being virgins are actually no virgins.back in sch then in my lodge there was this babe who wont let us hear word.she would make noise about her virginity and how she wont even let a guy kiss her cos its a sin and bla grin.but at night and especially where there is a power outage and everywhere is quiet we will be hearing her screaming, ''afghhhhh!....put it dere! put dere!...yeehhhhh! " grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
abegi...real virgins dont go about broadcasting their virginity.

Put it dere, put it dere killed me cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Rozaybb(f): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
AccessME:
Ladies in general have nothing special to offer guyz apart from their smelling unkept pussy..
And wat do guys like u have to offer?....ur stinky mouth and... horrible body odour....and ur stinky ball with ur unshaved anus!

5 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
refiner:

Disike na akogheri...ewu gambia angry
abo aja... Olobo kobo kobo, madam sarewole
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by danjaD(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
pweshboi:
Lol... I'm following. Over to the virgins in the house
if there are any

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
alexialin:
The op is not jealous she said the plain truth.
Shebi guys are fond of saying : women what are u bringing to the table apart from your pusssiesss?. Which for. Me. Is very offensive.

And this op lady is making it clear to. You all seeking for virgins and also talking about what a woman brings to the table.. that all A virgin has to. Offer is her pussyyy nothing more
Whether tainted or untainted. It's still pussyyyy.

So who is fooling who? By calling the op olosho or that she's jealous?

Guys try and get your head screwed right , do your responsibility in your homes or relationship and y'all will have smooth homes . Without grumbles.
Gbam!!
whats more important in a relationship is a woman who loves and respects her man and the man loves her and treats her right.those guys who have obsessive thirst for virgins tend to be creepy in nature.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
I didn't bother to read whatever she wrote, her opinion is her's and her's alone. But I do know to assess people(in this case ladies) on many things other than the presence or absence of a hymen.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by cstr55: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why not leave that for the men to decide?.
I am not into all those virgin shitt, but when I see a lady as bitter against virginity as her, then I know something is definitely up.
She is a whoree with a thoroughly banged oversized hole. And I don't think any sensible man will leave a virgin and go for that.

3 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Edusouls(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
your virginity is ur brithright pride,means u re still intact with ur wonderful gifts and God given charisma given to you as u arrive this world...many women have lost theirs, and wasted their gifts to various suitors...they have nothing to offer again,thats why when u deal with them, u go frustrated and broken..

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by GodblessNig247(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
jmoore:
There are two types of virgin. Wise and foolish ones.

I will dwell on the wise virgin.

A wise virgin have a lot to offer.

She offers selfcontrol and faithfulness. Having abstained from sex till marriage, this wise virgin can never look outside the marriage for sex. She is contented with what she gets, there is nothing for her to compare with. The principles that she held unto when she was single is now part of her lifestyle.

A wise virgin offers a body that is abortion free. Most of the folks ranting against virgins on this page are the same ones that will say 70% of girls have committed abortion. Can a virgin lady abort her baby? No sex, no pregnancy, therefore no abortion.

A wise virgin offers you a body that is STDs free. It will shock you to see how many times those against virgins on this page have treated STDs in their lives. No sex, no STDS.

A wise virgin offers a body that is free from 'bondage'. Sex bounds those involved in it. be it a prostitute or a wife. Therefore, a wise virgin offers a body that has not been bonded to anyone.

A wise virgin is a great model for your kids, she will definitely bring up your kids in a moral way.

My choice for marriage is definitely a virtuous virgin lady. Nothing less than that.

I guess u are talking abt virginity in its totality. Because we get to see virgins that fore play.. OK hmm u mentioned 'wise virgin'. grin
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Aderola15:

Put it dere, put it dere killed me cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
wetin person no go experience for school grin grin grin grin.
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by sammhi(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Op
You have said it all ... virginity is the main thing
To be proud of it and make you look like slut is truly what you are .....
Sex outside of marriage is harlotry nothing else
People have become so perveted that nudeness and harlotry is rewarded and made as if that is the hat life is about...
So those disciplined enough to know that virginity is treasure should sing and be proud of itand we men would rather associate with ladies with treasure than those whose treasures have been stolen!
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Joiceee(f): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
augustine:
But at least if you disvirgined your wife, you will have an excellent bond with her physically, emotionally and spiritually; then it will be easier to forgive her if she is ever caught philandering. With a non-virgin, you would imagine the worst about her past; including possibly being an olosho at some point in time.
true!

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by GodblessNig247(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
danjaD:
if there are any

grin u get bad mouth o

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by GodblessNig247(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rozaybb:
And wat do guys like u have to offer?....ur stinky mouth and... horrible body odour....and ur stinky ball with ur unshaved anus!

Take it easy on the poor boy, I think u misunderstood him grin
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jodha:
This one is looking for an excuse for her promisciousity..

Jealousy kee yhu there OLOSHO... Keep doing yhurself.. Yhu think yhure doing virgins..

You don't sound like one
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by DANRAJI: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Miggs:
I doubt you read my earlier post on this thread.The fact that a lady is a virgin today,does not mean she won't fucck around after she gets disvirgined tomorrow.The fact that Ifediba isn't a virgin today,does not mean she fuccks around.
Nigerian men,make una open una eyes.There is no such thing as a pure,angelic woman.They simply don't exist
Quit searching for what doesn't exist

I strongly disagree with u
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
See as the girl is disgracing girls upandan. YES! To be a Virgin in this our society of today na serious achievement.
See as she even write epistle, feeling funky...who dashed her data sef?

3 Likes

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by AntiNigerian: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
jmoore:
There are two types of virgin. Wise and foolish ones.

I will dwell on the wise virgin.

A wise virgin have a lot to offer.

She offers selfcontrol and faithfulness. Having abstained from sex till marriage, this wise virgin can never look outside the marriage for sex. She is contented with what she gets, there is nothing for her to compare with. The principles that she held unto when she was single is now part of her lifestyle.

A wise virgin offers a body that is abortion free. Most of the folks ranting against virgins on this page are the same ones that will say 70% of girls have committed abortion. Can a virgin lady abort her baby? No sex, no pregnancy, therefore no abortion.

A wise virgin offers you a body that is STDs free. It will shock you to see how many times those against virgins on this page have treated STDs in their lives. No sex, no STDS.

A wise virgin offers a body that is free from 'bondage'. Sex bounds those involved in it. be it a prostitute or a wife. Therefore, a wise virgin offers a body that has not been bonded to anyone.

A wise virgin is a great model for your kids, she will definitely bring up your kids in a moral way.

My choice for marriage is definitely a virtuous virgin lady. Nothing less than that.
blah blah blah, all I know is that if you marry a virgin, will they dash you oil well? that's what I want to know! angry
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Miggs:
I doubt you read my earlier post on this thread.The fact that a lady is a virgin today,does not mean she won't fucck around after she gets disvirgined tomorrow.The fact that Ifediba isn't a virgin today,does not mean she fuccks around.
Nigerian men,make una open una eyes.There is no such thing as a pure,angelic woman.They simply don't exist
Quit searching for what doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Easybab4life: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
chai see all this guys talking they prefer virgins but they can never I repeat never keep their joystick one place they will be here and there looking for where to put it. na una gf I pity after una make her borehole finished una go begin look for Virgin abi the thunder wey go hammer una still dey do press up
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by omojeesu(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
S,e,X between man and woman has lost its moral value and divine purpose. It can only get worse.

On the other hand virginity preservation without salvation and life in Christ is of little value.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by sugarbeesmith(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
refiner:
Virgin or no virgin....what matters in a marriage is character and understanding of both couple.. smiley

sure say u no be virgin
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by Lilimax(f): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jodha:
This one is looking for an excuse for her promisciousity..

Jealousy kee yhu there OLOSHO... Keep doing yhurself.. Yhu think yhure doing virgins..
I tell you! undecided
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by torqque7(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
LordKushmann:

Only a nigga with an 8inch cock at least will pick a borehole. No one likes half of their cock sticking out of action. Everything gaz to go in, cap, shaft and balls.

Lol exactly grin
Re: Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl by kingsmaila(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Don't be jealous if u have lost your's due to ur gullibility as we men value it in Marriage. It makes us trust our wive's fidelity and have a sense of no one has slept with her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.