Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) (62305 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Pharaoh9(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
This show off don too much

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by praisekeyzz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
rattlesnake:
Many NL needs to brn their certificates
na wetin we dey tok hia b dat?

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by adenine02: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
OMG. Dear future husband, are you seeing this?
yes i yam
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by almsofgold: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
vanity .don't get carried away undecided. All is vanity

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Pearly255(f): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oh my gosh shocked!!!! Why wasn't I born into this home cheesy My future king charming where are you?? wink
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Emi naaa ma blow
Emi naa ma raa benzi demma know
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by jbhill(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
OK,WHAT NUMBER AM I SELF,K.FT CEE

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by FemiLastBorn(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
. Future Husband kor... No Hustle Ur Money. Lindaikeji No b Woman abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Danimighty7(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
Mumu Numeclature
Don't pray to get yours
Dog

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by FemiLastBorn(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=abejide1000 post=54398842]This is so nice. Football I no sabi play, music I no sabi sing cuz of bad voice, na wetin man go do. to get this kind house soon. I need an advice plz[/quote enter Politics
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Inwerogug(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wow!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by barnaby04(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Baba God please pick up my call oo. Dont let me be a mere member of social media supporters club of these guys. Let the world here about my goodness soon oo.

Na beg i dey beg Baba God.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by UJIC(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
LatestAmebo2:
As shared on Instagram by Paul. He is pictured watching cartoon with his son. Money! Money!! Money!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYS-zWjs-8/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by chyima(f): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
How do they clean this house every day,white tiles for that matter , the maids really got lots of work to do
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by SundayOmeje(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
Yes Dear
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pearly255:
Oh my gosh shocked!!!! Why wasn't I born into this home cheesy
Learn to appreciate your background. Dem also get their issues o. Don't mind the paparazzi!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
FemiLastBorn:
. Future Husband kor... No Hustle Ur Money. Lindaikeji No b Woman abi?
And who told you I'm not hustling? hmm? Is Paul's wife not hustling too?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by soath(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
What if you start from a room.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by blaqroy: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Poverty is a disease
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Diesel1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
deb303:
wooooooooowwwww beauty I must confess
That lady stood with him when he's nobody. ... so my sister wake up... don't be a goldigger. .... na ur fellow lady be Linda ikeji, Genevieve nnaji etc

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
yes my dear future wife right now im at the Babalawo herbalist house to finalise the concurtion. we must make am grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
This is so nice. Football I no sabi play, music I no sabi sing cuz of bad voice, na wetin man go do to get this kind house soon. I need an advice plz
grin
abejide1000:
This is so nice. Football I no sabi play, music I no sabi sing cuz of bad voice, na wetin man go do to get this kind house soon. I need an advice plz

Lolzzz...your case is different
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by FemiLastBorn(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:

And who told you I'm not hustling? hmm? Is Paul's wife not hustling too?
. Good Ur Hustling. Future Husband Cannor Kill Himself o...
Clean and big crib nice!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by divinelove(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
LatestAmebo2:
As shared on Instagram by Paul. He is pictured watching cartoon with his son. Money! Money!! Money!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYS-zWjs-8/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Vanity upon vanity

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by ruggedized1: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Paul Okoye that Anambra boi..cool! cool

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Baba God u know this days i no dey sleep again pls pick my call.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Danimighty7:

Mumu Numeclature
Don't pray to get yours
Dog
I don't usually reply mentions, But... I have mine already, and I want my hubby to have his. Are you satisfied now?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by chyima(f): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pharaoh9:
This show off don too much
It not show off,the same way you snap pictures in your sitting room and upload on IG is what he did.remember when you did yours someone you may be better than will also claim that wAs show off but it just not a deliberate act

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
o ma love am seeing him ooo..

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by josh123(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
sell ur kidney
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
way better than Peter's. And the guy no dey shout,unlike Peter.

©YBR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous / Wole Soyinka's House In The Forest (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.