Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) (62298 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Josmila(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
OMG. Dear future husband, are you seeing this?

Your future husband is somewhere saying " Dear future wife, are you seeing this?"

Bottomline, you can be the rich wife too. Selah!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Bekimbo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
God bless me
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by mekuso89(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Notatribalist:
But why is he showing us now?do u want us to go and steal?
who did he stole from to get to this position
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Exquisite interior!. life of a celebrity!.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
divinelove:

Vanity upon vanity

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul
u will die in poverty.. So God say make u no leave well on earth..,

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by zinachidi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
yes honey, i am.. Our own will be better..
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is this house in Nigeria? Be like say e money dey learn work? What happen to their square mansion?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Ourown(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:

Crystal clear my dear.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
zinachidi:
yes honey, i am.. Our own will be better..
Lmao Amen to that
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by skuribeebo: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
This is so nice. Football I no sabi play, music I no sabi sing cuz of bad voice, na wetin man go do to get this kind house soon. I need an advice plz
join politics
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
FemiLastBorn:
. Future Husband kor... No Hustle Ur Money. Lindaikeji No b Woman abi?
True talk grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by fufuNegusi(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:

Yes am seeing this grin

You'll sleep and dine in a GOLDEN mansion... I promise you baby
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
This is so nice. Football I no sabi play, music I no sabi sing cuz of bad voice, na wetin man go do to get this kind house soon. I need an advice plz
G work
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Eaugusta(f): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
Search within for your passion bro, there MUST be something u are VERY good @

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by sirhills: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Are you passionate about ACTING?
do you have what it takes to be the NEXT MOVIE STAR?
If yes, then you are invited to an Audition for a CHRISTIAN MOVIE at Semper Diamond Lodge, Festac on the 11th March, 2017
#Audition #Christian #Christianfilms #ChristianMovies #Lagos #Movie #Acting #Actors #Castingcall #RCMA

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by luorquay: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:

Hope he's also a musician??
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by madjune(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:

Go and support Good luck 2019.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by yoged(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
heheheheheh. So you have underate yourself as someone who can't make it in life. Why can't you pray to have such instead of looking for a rich man. Remember everyone can't be rich and all that glitters isn't gold. I wish you the very best. You will surely make it too.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Krisddon: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
Yes. Don't worry I'm working hard dearie.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by champagnepapi01: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Now this is it, that's what I'm talking about...
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by divinelove(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
smithsydny:
u will die in poverty.. So God say make u no leave well on earth..,

I am very far from being poor can easily buy u n ur entire generation.

But vanity upon vanity all is vanity

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by cocaineaddict(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
do yahoo+ or do drugs
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by zinachidi(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
Lmao Amen to that
u're laughing, i'm not joking o.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by RobbStark(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Notatribalist:
But why is he showing us now?do u want us to go and steal?

No, that is not his intention.
Actually, he wants you to go and fry egg with the pix.

Step up your hustle man.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by adegeye38(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
go into business, invest in critical and lucrative sectors like agriculture, transportation, advertising, agriculture alone has thousands of opportunities
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:

No gimme sleepless night like this na.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
godsluvee:
True talk grin grin grin
No crime in dreaming big na wink
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Krisddon: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
Nollywood
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
yoged:
heheheheheh. So you have underate yourself as someone who can't make it in life. Why can't you pray to have such instead of looking for a rich man. Remember everyone can't be rich and all that glitters isn't gold. I wish you the very best. You will surely make it too.
Hmmm So if I build such mansion and my hubby builds one too it's a crime?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
divinelove:

I am very far from being poor can easily buy u n ur entire generation.

But vanity upon vanity all is vanity

see whose talking.. You cant even near my foot.. If u have all it take to buy my generation isn't that vanity upon vanity? Sense is really a problem

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by saajus: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Your area of strength can produce you this kind of house. The last time I checked, the richest man in the world can't sing or kick a ball..May be you can't play football because God designed you to be Abramovich of football. One who will be paying footballers. May be you can't fight because you are designed to be Don King of boxing world.

Just try to be consistent. Be hardworking and never stop. Keep moving, keep moving..One day, luck will shine on you.

abejide1000:

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Some people just like to dey post photo wey go make person sad.

Seun Na your mate Paul be o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj / Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds / Wole Soyinka's House In The Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.