Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) (62302 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Freeheart(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2017
I no knw when God go pick my call... but I knw one day he go pick ham..... in as much as I desire a good life
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Moronfoluwa(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2017
Shortyy:
OMG. Dear future husband, are you seeing this?

Lol these guys are funny with these mentions. There's nothing wrong with a husband having a mansion, that's what every wife prays for. whether she's rich or not. If I build the mansion instead of him, don't you think he'll feel insecure?
So Dear Future husband, I want you to build this kind of mansion.

Hope that will not be a condition to say YES I DO
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Diesel1(m): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2017
deb303:

for somebody with such big lips... I have no words for u
haha... I know u are feeling the lips
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by InvestinOwerri(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2017
josh123:
sell ur kidney
Even if he sells both kidneys, liver, heart, pancreas, gizzard etc, in short, even if he sells himself, it still cant afford such luxury! What percentage of Nigerian men below the age of 40 can afford such lifestyle? Maybe 0.8% of the total population! Majority are even struggling to eat & pay rent for "face me I slap you residence". I'm just praying for God to pick my call, if I can biuld a simple duplex in the city, I'm contented.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2017
Actually that's not his crib. In the caption he said 'away!!!' he doesn't want to I've okoye someone else's crib and tomorrow it turns to a scandal.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by wuyilistic(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2017
wow!!! This is amazing.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Halo22: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2017
Make I do release my first album quick.....no time.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by jenavism44: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
almsofgold:
vanity .don't get carried away undecided. All is vanity
but with God,it is not vanity rather it is a reward and blessings which may be enjoyed by your future generations
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by ehrique: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2018
LatestAmebo2:
See more http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/checkout-p-square-paul-okoyes-interior.html

Think you've seen it all? These other ones will send you packing shocked shocked
. Well, you are missing the full pictures. See more dashing photos of every single room in his different mansions at http://mynyscstory.com/photos-paul-okoye-house-interior-inside-pauls-mansions-pictures-images

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedian Oluwadolarz Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (Video) / Wole Soyinka's House In The Forest (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.