Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) (62246 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Now tell me why boys won't throw-way or burst pipelines for creeks.
Why boys won't destroy Bank-Vaults.
Why boys won't traffic cokes.

Cos at the end of the day we all hustling for money.
If it doesn't worth dying for, I won't get involve.

50Cent already show us the way : Get Rich or die Tryin..
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
OMG. Dear future husband, are you seeing this?

Sweetheart hold on, am smoking something.
With red eyes I can see it clear. grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Ask4Info: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pearly255:
Oh my gosh shocked!!!! Why wasn't I born into this home cheesy My future king charming where are you?? wink

He is about to hit his billions in a few years, but he is currently ridding OKADA for a living.

When next a bike guy smiles and says ""Fine babe where are you going?".Just smile back and say "Anywhere your heart decides my Romeo".He might just be the one so don't miss out.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:

Ask Tonto Dike. She will explain to you.

And I want to ask.... Is music really paying this much? The way these musicians spend money ehnnnn. Ummm I comment my reservation.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Pearly255(f): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
This is so nice. Football I no sabi play, music I no sabi sing cuz of bad voice, na wetin man go do to get this kind house soon. I need an advice plz
Hahaha hahaha! You sabi plate hair cos some girls like guys with such talent grin grin what about being a chef? If u sabi cook girls go like you wella cheesy that's a talent too grin grin. U wanna be famous abi wait for me am still thinking 4U. cheesy wink
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by penitential(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bros please i sent you a P.M, don't know if you received it. if not please kindly avail me your e-mail or please try to reach me on penit04@gmail.com.
i followed your raft building construction thread.
RobbStark:

No, that is not his intention.
Actually, he wants you to go and fry egg with the pix.

Step up your hustle man.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Pearly255(f): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ask4Info:

He is about to hit his billions in a few years, but he is currently ridding OKADA for a living.

When next a bike guy smiles and says ""Fine babe where are you going?".Just smile back and say "Anywhere you heart decides my Romeo".He might just be the one so don't miss out.
You're a clown grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
This is so nice. Football I no sabi play, music I no sabi sing cuz of bad voice, na wetin man go do to get this kind house soon. I need an advice plz

Blogging
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by OkuFaba(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
me and u dey the same place o. But i sabi tidy woman wella. Maybe ma my talent
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by no1madman(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
I see nothing. . .
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Logician:
This was the kind of thing that made my friend join boxing, hoping to make it big. Unfortunately he retired after his first amateur fight as his opponent enlarged his face and he was only paid 30usd. You could hardly recognize him after the fight. We still jest him to this moment.

Lwkmd o

Tell him to try wwe. Atleast that one is acting so he won't get sore all over after a match
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Geez! Baba God, biko pick my call!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by vickyuchy: 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Money is good
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by otosa(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
and if u tried to rob they will kill u.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by amanikondo: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:

Lol these guys are funny with these mentions. There's nothing wrong with a husband having a mansion, that's what every wife prays for. whether she's rich or not. If I build the mansion instead of him, don't you think he'll feel insecure?
So Dear Future husband, I want you to build this kind of mansion.

Dear future wife, you shall get your wish. You must be patient and supportive.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
No crime in dreaming big na wink
In the spirit of fostering gender equality, I would have preferred it if she had said 'Mehn, I need to make my money ooh' smiley smiley smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by PenisCaP: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Logician:
This was the kind of thing that made my friend join boxing, hoping to make it big. Unfortunately he retired after his first amateur fight as his opponent enlarged his face and he was only paid 30usd. You could hardly recognize him after the fight. We still jest him to this moment.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Pls i dnt want to see u anywhereon this forum again!!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by watered(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:

Lol these guys are funny with these mentions. There's nothing wrong with a husband having a mansion, that's what every wife prays for. whether she's rich or not. If I build the mansion instead of him, don't you think he'll feel insecure?
I've heard your complaints and I promise you I will do just that or even more than that but I will use your parents for the process of getting the money. grin Onye ara dika gi
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by divinelove(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
smithsydny:
see whose talking.. You cant even near my foot.. If u have all it take to buy my generation isn't that vanity upon vanity? Sense is really a problem

Going by ur dp u no pass motor park agboro. dt shows d kind of family u came from which will cost near to nothing to buy u all.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:

see themm ......
basic naija girl mentality...
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:

Hmmm So if I build such mansion and my hubby builds one too it's a crime?
No IFs, build first.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
UnimkeAk:

see themm ...... basic naija girl mentality...
basic naija boy, I see you.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by AkachukwuD(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Money must hit me badly in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Bullet1234(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:

Build first let's see if he will feel insecured... excuse gba kwa oku.
Equality no reach your house abi?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
divinelove:

Vanity upon vanity

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul

That quote has led many into aBject poVerty cos it's misconceptualized By dem.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
divinelove:

Going by ur dp u no pass motor park agboro. dt shows d kind of family u came from which will cost near to nothing to buy u all.
judging from dp... Poverty is a sin.. Were I done reach for life your beginner bro... I cry for u cry
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Lwkmd o

Tell him to try wwe. Atleast that one is acting so he won't get sore all over after a match

Lol... No be small thing
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
PenisCaP:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Pls i dnt want to see u anywhereon this forum again!!

Lol
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by divinelove(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
noble2faith:

That quote has led many into aBject poVerty cos it's misconceptualized By dem.

And it has saved a lot from crime n spending a lifetime in jail
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
godsluvee:
In the spirit of fostering gender equality, I would have preferred it if she had said 'Mehn, I need to make my money ooh' smiley smiley smiley
lol. wetin you dey foster.. Are you also a feminist?? lipsrsealed
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
VERY IMPRESSIVE HOUSE.

Just wondering idly, how much would such a house cost? ( 100s of millions?), our experts please answer.

If it costs 100-200 million to build such a house, how much would the owner of such an edifice be worth?

The house is mouthwatering, but i would prefer something as beautiful but smaller...cleaning this long-term would be expensive
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Number2(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
lol.... join MMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Lies Down Flat For Ademola Adeleke, Shares Fun Photos Together / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It / Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.