Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) (62304 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Number2(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Notatribalist:
But why is he showing us now?do u want us to go and steal?
go and steal Na...
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by kratosonofzeus: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Logician:
This was the kind of thing that made my friend join boxing, hoping to make it big. Unfortunately he retired after his first amateur fight as his opponent enlarged his face and he was only paid 30usd. You could hardly recognize him after the fight. We still jest him to this moment.
oh lawd......this nigga no go kill person....I dn laugh tire ,con pee on my underwear cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hard work!
Pure hard work.
Not all these USELESS politicians.
Mtcheeeeeew!

Quality!
Much respect Sir Paul! kiss
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by unstableaswater: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
OMG. Dear future husband, are you seeing this?

Lol these guys are funny with these mentions. There's nothing wrong with a husband having a mansion, that's what every wife prays for. whether she's rich or not. If I build the mansion instead of him, don't you think he'll feel insecure?
So Dear Future husband, I want you to build this kind of mansion.

See u, after suffering u think it will be handed over to just anybody abi? It doesn't work like dat. U too have to contribute ur own quarter. Y do u think that u are worth it?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Claessique1(f): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sipping Pepsi.
Jeez
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Taaaa this is a cinema house. Not sombori house.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by stancydg: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
VERY IMPRESSIVE HOUSE.

Just wondering idly, how much would such a house cost? ( 100s of millions?), our experts please answer.

If it costs 100-200 million to build such a house, how much would the owner of such an edifice be worth?

The house is mouthwatering, but i would prefer something as beautiful but smaller...cleaning this long-term would be expensive

Its a normal duplex bro. Don't be carried away by the camera view. Guess a wide angle lens was used. This type of double volume design, with an interior balcony overlooking the main lounge is even going outdated in architectural design and this is not to say the house isn't beautiful. It is. The cost of building this depending on location without furnishings will range from 35m - 60m, excluding land cost because in places like Ikoyi, a plot can even be up to a billion naira.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by stancydg: 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
VERY IMPRESSIVE HOUSE.

Just wondering idly, how much would such a house cost? ( 100s of millions?), our experts please answer.

If it costs 100-200 million to build such a house, how much would the owner of such an edifice be worth?

The house is mouthwatering, but i would prefer something as beautiful but smaller...cleaning this long-term would be expensive

Its a normal duplex bro. Don't be carried away by the camera view. Guess a wide angle lens was used. This type of double volume design, with an interior balcony overlooking the main lounge is even going outdated in architectural design and this is not to say the house isn't beautiful. It is. The cost of building this depending on location and quality of materials without furnishings will range from 35m - 60m, excluding land cost because in places like Ikoyi, a plot can even be up to a billion naira.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Notatribalist(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
RobbStark:

No, that is not his intention.
Actually, he wants you to go and fry egg with the pix.

Step up your hustle man.
step up my hustle? But we don't see things like this from the likes of Dangote,Billgate and other billionaires.enough of there showing up abeg.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Logician:
This was the kind of thing that made my friend join boxing, hoping to make it big. Unfortunately he retired after his first amateur fight as his opponent enlarged his face and he was only paid 30usd. You could hardly recognize him after the fight. We still jest him to this moment.

HahahahaHah grin grin grin grin ;Dahaha grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
jbhill:
OK,WHAT NUMBER AM I SELF,K.FT CEE
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by ladypower(f): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
LatestAmebo2:
As shared on Instagram by Paul. He is pictured watching cartoon with his son. Money! Money!! Money!!!

https://www.instagram.com/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

[/center]
LatestAmebo2:
As shared on Instagram by Paul. He is pictured watching cartoon with his son. Money! Money!! Money!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYS-zWjs-8/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pearly255:
Oh my gosh shocked!!!! Why wasn't I born into this home cheesy My future king charming where are you?? wink
there he is! he"s richer than p square!

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Ernesca(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
To even watch cartoon for that kind tv. Na planet Jupiter experience be that.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by ladypower(f): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
nice one
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
It's your time, enjoy your hardwooe
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Elle277(f): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is everything.. omg!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by MMMscam: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
OMG. Dear future husband, are you seeing this?

Lol these guys are funny with these mentions. There's nothing wrong with a husband having a mansion, that's what every wife prays for. whether she's rich or not. If I build the mansion instead of him, don't you think he'll feel insecure?
So Dear Future husband, I want you to build this kind of mansion.

Shut up with this nonsense your brain is regurgitating like an agitated snake. Find a good man to build together with, that's how greatness is made. Every eagle soaring in the sky was once an egg. This P-Square you are admiring now used to roam up and down the streets of Ikeja hustling diligently for the better life they have now. All you myopic stupid Nigerian girls of today just want a finished product but end up with 5-minutes fame husbands that shine like candles and then burn out very quick when the winds of life blows. But nearly all truly great men come as raw materials that develop into greatness. They go through the fire but come out as precious things. Every sparkling diamond was once buried in dirt. You need to improve your mentality

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
pls barca NA beg I dey beg una biko make una play over 4.5 I need money bikonu doonu!!
1 more goal to go!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
stancydg:

Its a normal duplex bro. Don't be carried away by the camera view. Guess a wide angle lens was used. This type of double volume design, with an interior balcony overlooking the main lounge is even going outdated in architectural design and this is not to say the house isn't beautiful. It is. The cost of building this depending on location without furnishings will range from 35m - 60m, excluding land cost because in places like Ikoyi, a plot can even be up to a billion naira.

Wow. Thanks a great deal, chief. Your post is very educative. I was so impressed by the camera angles I felt it would be even more expensive. What's your background sir? Are you an architect?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by bsideboii(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Goals mehnn....The setting go well abeg.#Peaceout
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Diesel1:
That lady stood with him when he's nobody. ... so my sister wake up... don't be a goldigger. .... na ur fellow lady be Linda ikeji, Genevieve nnaji etc
u are sick upstairs
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Papalet17: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is so nice. Football I no sabi play, music I no sabi sing cuz of bad voice, na wetin man go do to get this kind house soon. I need an advice plz

just pray to God to show u dway nd also, u should be good in a sport now not only football nd music
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Diesel1:
That lady stood with him when he's nobody. ... so my sister wake up... don't be a goldigger. .... na ur fellow lady be Linda ikeji, Genevieve nnaji etc
for somebody with such big lips... I have no words for u
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by IBreakRules: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
This is so nice. Football I no sabi play, music I no sabi sing cuz of bad voice, na wetin man go do to get this kind house soon. I need an advice plz
u get mind?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by dacovajnr: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
smithsydny:
u will die in poverty.. So God say make u no leave well on earth..,

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Tex42(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Imagine...!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by dacovajnr: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Eaugusta:

Search within for your passion bro, there MUST be something u are VERY good @
What if he's only good @ plucking Mango grin

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Tenplet(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pearly255:
Oh my gosh shocked!!!! Why wasn't I born into this home cheesy My future king charming where are you?? wink
see de type of brain u ve.i hope say u sabi ngozi okonji iweala

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
pls barca NA beg I dey beg una biko make una play over 4.5 I need money bikonu doonu!!
finally I don't chop this money barca 5- psg-1
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:

419 grin . Go act or look for way enter Yankee.,
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by dacovajnr: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:

basic naija boy, I see you.
Continue to kil many birds with one stone..almost 20 guys yaff replied your Q? If just 5 of those 10 happens to be billionaires While 5 are millionaires in the making then you'll make more than Linda ikeji in just few yrs without doing nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedian Oluwadolarz Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (Video) / Wole Soyinka's House In The Forest (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.