Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) (62300 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol. wetin you dey foster.. Are you also a feminist?? lipsrsealed
Something like that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
abejide1000:
This is so nice. Football I no sabi play, music I no sabi sing cuz of bad voice, na wetin man go do to get this kind house soon. I need an advice plz
bros music na for everybody .even tho your voice bad auto tune go help u
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by RobbStark(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Notatribalist:
step up my hustle? But we don't see things like this from the likes of Dangote,Billgate and other billionaires.enough of there showing up abeg.

Those guys yu mentioned are not musicians and they are certainly not artist.

If it was say Lionel Messi.or Ronaldo now, yu wud be singing their.praise to high heaven.

Jus allow then, it is their time to shine
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by RobbStark(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
penitential:
Bros please i sent you a P.M, don't know if you received it. if not please kindly avail me your e-mail or please try to reach me on penit04@gmail.com.
i followed your raft building construction thread.

Sorry for not responding. I havnt been steady. I will mail yu as soon as I read your mail.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Tenplet(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
I believe in ma self cox soonest u all gonna be hearin tenplets jam every wer around d globe
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by RobbStark(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
@Penitential, I have seen your mail. Do check your inbox and lets talk.

Regards.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by penitential(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yes sir, I've sent you message. Thanks.
RobbStark:
@Penitential, I have seen your mail. Do check your inbox and lets talk.

Regards.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
These men are young and rich,if I be like Dem,it's not a crime
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Diesel1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
deb303:

for somebody with such big lips... I have no words for u
Are u already feeling d lips... don't go orgasm that much
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by valuedammy(m): 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
pls barca NA beg I dey beg una biko make una play over 4.5 I need money bikonu doonu!!
And they played it, where is my share of the money . Let me send u my acct no, at all at all na him bad.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Lammyz(m): 12:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Eleda maa sun
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by nijascammers: 12:20am On Mar 09, 2017
this will propel more Nigerian youths to go do voodoo for money.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 09, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
pls barca NA beg I dey beg una biko make una play over 4.5 I need money bikonu doonu!!

answered prayer!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Azubogucharles(m): 12:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Shortyy:
OMG. Dear future husband, are you seeing this?

Lol these guys are funny with these mentions. There's nothing wrong with a husband having a mansion, that's what every wife prays for. whether she's rich or not. If I build the mansion instead of him, don't you think he'll feel insecure?
So Dear Future husband, I want you to build this kind of mansion.
u sweet die
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 2:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Logician:
This was the kind of thing that made my friend join boxing, hoping to make it big. Unfortunately he retired after his first amateur fight as his opponent enlarged his face and he was only paid 30usd. You could hardly recognize him after the fight. We still jest him to this moment.
hahahahayayayaya Lwkmdh so blow enlarge Your guy face, he should Have gone on with boxing maybe by now him for don surpass mayweather 49-0 record in professional boxing.
lol
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:12am On Mar 09, 2017
godsluvee:
Something like that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol. biko why now.. sometin like that. Come explain oh!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by blont(m): 3:48am On Mar 09, 2017
if you watch blue film or bacca vs PSG match for this tele, you must get the the rhythm.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Notatribalist:
But why is he showing us now?do u want us to go and steal?

No!!!! Get inspired!!!! But success is relative, so chart your own course my friend!!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by abdulsemiu02(m): 4:09am On Mar 09, 2017
rattlesnake:
Many NL needs to bUrn their certificates
grin burn wetin? U wicked oo, d small change wey dah one sef dey bring nko. grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:49am On Mar 09, 2017
And some fools will come and say celebrities and their fake lifestyles just to console themselves.

Okay you and your poverty “real lifestyle” how market?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 4:49am On Mar 09, 2017
MMMscam:

Shut up with this nonsense your brain is regurgitating like an agitated snake. Find a good man to build together with, that's how greatness is made. Every eagle soaring in the sky was once an egg. This P-Square you are admiring now used to roam up and down the streets of Ikeja hustling diligently for the better life they have now. All you myopic stupid Nigerian girls of today just want a finished product but end up with 5-minutes fame husbands that shine like candles and then burn out very quick when the winds of life blows. But nearly all truly great men come as raw materials that develop into greatness. They go through the fire but come out as precious things. Every sparkling diamond was once buried in dirt. You need to improve your mentality
Bla bla bla bla. How I live my life is none of your business, live yours and I live mine. OK?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by Skyken99(m): 5:45am On Mar 09, 2017
Logician:
This was the kind of thing that made my friend join boxing, hoping to make it big. Unfortunately he retired after his first amateur fight as his opponent enlarged his face and he was only paid 30usd. You could hardly recognize him after the fight. We still jest him to this moment.

Lwkmd
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by toprealman: 6:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Shortyy:

Lol these guys are funny with these mentions. There's nothing wrong with a husband having a mansion, that's what every wife prays for. whether she's rich or not. If I build the mansion instead of him, don't you think he'll feel insecure?
Lead him not into temptation and learn to be contented with whatever you have. Pray for a home instead.....not JUST a mansion.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by maylisa(f): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2017
rozayx5:
cool
how do you knowthe rich dont sleep when your broke?

how can you call it vanity when your yet to taste it?

my bro go and hustle. dont console yourself in poverty

cheesy
word for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Oh Oluwa. Observe ur boy jus small, ayam begging.

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by ideology(m): 7:21am On Mar 09, 2017
i think i like what I just read, more grace smiley smiley smiley cool cool
Hijay09:
My dream, Ur dream, our dream
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by ideology(m): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Poverty is not about about how much one has in the bank

POVERTY is the state of one's MIND

Only a poor person calls high taste vanity, morning boss

rozayx5:
cool
how do you knowthe rich dont sleep when your broke?

how can you call it vanity when your yet to taste it?

my bro go and hustle. dont console yourself in poverty

cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2017
PrinxArthur1:

how far smiley smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2017
ideology:
Poverty is not about about how much one has in the bank

POVERTY is the state of one's MIND

Only a poor person calls high taste vanity, morning boss

cool

Morning Sir

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by ideology(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2017
I see you, keep counting 6 figures hehehehhe, another day to add more zero's cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
rozayx5:

cool

Morning Sir

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by freshdude99(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2017
abejide1000:
This is so nice. Football I no sabi play, music I no sabi sing cuz of bad voice, na wetin man go do to get this kind house soon. I need an advice plz
Business or politics
Re: Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) by K024(m): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2017
Shortyy:

Don't mind them jare. There's nothing wrong in wishing your future husband well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedian Oluwadolarz Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (Video) / Wole Soyinka's House In The Forest (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.