Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (54795 Views)

Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Emusan(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
HateU2:
because you guys like to change and taste new food

Still generalizing it.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by blacktallest(f): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you're a kid. You have no clue how busy a man can be and how a man has got more things to think about outside love

Complete and total lie. Nobody, I repeat nobody is ever that busy. It takes less than 30 seconds to say a simple hi. If she's not on his mind, she's not. Simple. There's nothing like being a kid here. Tell yourself the truth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
blacktallest:

Complete and total lie. Nobody, I repeat nobody is ever that busy. It takes less than 30 seconds to say a simple hi. If she's not on his mind, she's not. Simple. There's nothing like being a kid here. Tell yourself the truth
I disagree with you
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by blacktallest(f): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I disagree with you

Why
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
blacktallest:

Why
Because I'm speaking from experience
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
nikkyharry:
I am really tired of this kind of attitude I get from my bf . I know I have got some ego ,am the type that reciprocate the same way a guy treats me . He calls once in a day and some days he could call you six times or more and you re gonna feel lyk maybe he has changed. So I call him nd text if am very pleased about how our communication level increase sometimes .

I barely call him till I feel he has done enough calling himself . He actually did a day without calling or texting , so I decided to call unfortunately, he didn't pick up nd I messaged him on WhatsApp nd he ignored everything but I believed he was busy . I was damn angry and I poured out how I felt , asking him what he took me as nd why he treats me that way . He was like 'you are my girlfriend but you don't act like it , which hurts me '. Begged him to tell me how buh he never did ! I told a friend about it and she told me dedicate more attention to him ,call him nd text him . I did that yesterday and it worked perfectly for me , we laughed , he called back nd we missed each other .

The call dropped during d call and I tried calling back that night but he didn't pick up again , tried his number this morning and messaged him , still the same ! What do I do? Should I call tonight agn or forget him or he doesn't love me . please sincere advise pls ...no bashing
you just describe me. I have a gf then, she's the one that do the calling. I do call her once in a month. It's a long distance relationship. I did not see anything bad in it because am a guy that enjoys been alone. I do ignore her calls atimes because she's the type that monitors with calls. I really love her and care so much for her but i just won't call her regularly and i won't pick up if she calls. I never cheated on her pending the time we dated, but she didn't believe me, always telling me that i have a side chick whom i devote my time for. On the long run she broke up with me citing my attitudes towards her as the reason. I thought i was the only guy who does this not knowing that some guys out there practiced it too.....

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by blacktallest(f): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Because I'm speaking from experience

Sounds like you don't have a life or you are a loner. No matter how busy you are or have many things to think about, one day you would realise that there is so much the body can take and you would need to share those "thinking" with someone. I still stand, nobody is ever that busy.

PS: speaking from experience too

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
blacktallest:

sir, you are wrong. I'm just like the bf of the op. I don't call my gf and if she call i won't pick. This can go on for days without communication between both parties.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
blacktallest:

Sounds like you don't have a life or you are a loner. No matter how busy you are or have many things to think about, one day you would realise that there is so much the body can take and you would need to share those "thinking" with someone. I still stand, nobody is ever that busy.

do you have comprehension problem? Go and read my first quote and get back
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Laxy009(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Just leave him alone for now and don't get bothered too much about his behaviour. If he loves you enough he's going to call you himself. Some guys do this intentionally to be sure of their feelings, and if he doesn't call you within after a reasonable period of time then he's potting another punny else where.

Good luck
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Women crave for space,now tell me what to say now to be right.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Lunagirl(f): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
PastorandMentor:
What then happened to him? I mean your banker boyfriend? OK I see. You changed. Jumping from one man to another another and coming to nairaland to disturbe us with heartbreak gist..

The fact that you have a phone and you can type does not mean you go around spewing trash up and down. Did I type in your space? Or did I use your date to type?
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by zeezeegal(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol.. I forgive you
Smh
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Check within yourself and see if u are clean from all offences that can possibly make him act strangely--- if u found nothing then let him be... " if u love someone, set them free... if they return, then it is meant to be else it was never meant to to be.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by blacktallest(f): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
opibycar1:
sir, you are wrong. I'm just like the bf of the op. I don't call my gf and if she call i won't pick. This can go on for days without communication between both parties.

First of all, I am a lady not a sir. Secondly why dont you call your girlfriend? Even if you are "busy" during the day a simple text will suffice. See ehn I tell most guys, what you know you can't keep up with, don't do it. Don't go calling her like 5, 6, 7 times a day during the wooing and early stages and then the calls drop to non existent when you finally get her. We are ladies and are prone to think rubbish when such happens even when there is nothing to it. Personally, I don't like bombardment of calls. If you call me more than twice or thrice a day, you irritate me.
In a nutshell return her calls whenever you are chanced. No be completion. Show her you are the man and the mature one. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
All these stupid guys that don't like communicating in relationship, dump his sorry assz.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Emusan:

Why do you people always think once someone involved in a long distance relationship, the person must be seeing someone else
This ur loaded question though. when it comes to D.R it all boils down to trust. Her bf should b able to explain what take up his time and she should b able to understand.... Keep understanding.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I disagree with you
I agree with him.

This shït is complicated!.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
me wey my gf no dey call me nko, or 2x in a week. Na me dey do all the callings. ki olorun sha sanu wa.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

Chinkeke me. All these new vocab and two-meaning words... He's holed-up.. Lol.. grin
James Bond weldone
blacktallest:

it happens babe. I'm a typical example. It's not a matter of been busy, it's a character. I see nothing wrong in it, i can go for days without communicating with my gf and if she calls i won't pick. I do think am the only guy that is like that before till i saw this post by op. If you ask me why? No genuine answer
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
kimbra:
I agree with him.

This shït is complicated!.
You're a lady, I don't expect you to understand tho
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
ojo ife tirò lelori grin
hehehehhehe cheesy cheesy
Je ko enjoy ife naaa smiley
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
SUPOL:
Dont give up?
Got a problem with that
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nma27:
James Bond weldone

Lol. I read your thread, i understand... pele.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by blacktallest(f): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
do you have comprehension problem? Go and read my first quote and get back

Yeah yeah....busy busy busy.
Maybe I do have a "comprehension problem
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by blacktallest(f): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
opibycar1:
it happens babe. I'm a typical example. It's not a matter of been busy, it's a character. I see nothing wrong in it, i can go for days without communicating with my gf and if she calls i won't pick. I do think am the only guy that is like that before till i saw this post by op. If you ask me why? No genuine answer

At least you are truthful....

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by SUPOL(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nma27:
Got a problem with that
yea, she shouldn't waste her time, women are meant to be chased not d other way round.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
ToriBlue:
All these stupid guys that don't like communicating in relationship, dump his sorry assz.
communication isn't what should be done everyday in a relationship. Cease the communication for a while to let both parties miss each other. My type don't cheat because ladies find us boring, but we are best lover because we don't lie
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
opibycar1:
If ur gf understand ur kinda person, good for her. I love communication and seriously don't mind calling... Apart from family, who else will I burn my airtime for?

1 Like

Jacksparr0w127:
You're a lady, I don't expect you to understand tho
Why?, the truth is... If you love someone you would make out time to call. The rubbish "I just don't know how to call" blah! Blah!! Blah!!! Doesn't make sense.

Communication should be open and not left at one partner. But if you notice you're the one calling always and he wouldn't change then end the relationship so you don't make yourself a nuisance by nagging.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by oxon(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
nikkyharry:
I am really tired of this kind of attitude I get from my bf . I know I have got some ego ,am the type that reciprocate the same way a guy treats me . He calls once in a day and some days he could call you six times or more and you re gonna feel lyk maybe he has changed. So I call him nd text if am very pleased about how our communication level increase sometimes .

I barely call him till I feel he has done enough calling himself . He actually did a day without calling or texting , so I decided to call unfortunately, he didn't pick up nd I messaged him on WhatsApp nd he ignored everything but I believed he was busy . I was damn angry and I poured out how I felt , asking him what he took me as nd why he treats me that way . He was like 'you are my girlfriend but you don't act like it , which hurts me '. Begged him to tell me how buh he never did ! I told a friend about it and she told me dedicate more attention to him ,call him nd text him . I did that yesterday and it worked perfectly for me , we laughed , he called back nd we missed each other .

The call dropped during d call and I tried calling back that night but he didn't pick up again , tried his number this morning and messaged him , still the same ! What do I do? Should I call tonight agn or forget him or he doesn't love me . please sincere advise pls ...no bashing
reasons he ain't called you ... possibly you are boring u always expect him to lead the conversation , or find something to talk about that shii its exhausting ,,
2..from the phrase you are my girl friend but u don't act like it shows perhaps his like me ...I need to see some level of attention before I could really commit to anyone , so my best advice go on a marathon communication dash , call him , even if he does not pick , call him again after a week if you don't see any improvement cut him off he does not like you
3.. this guy might just be super busy ....
4. some girl is taking him gradually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Policeman Proposes To Corper In Nasarawa During CDS Meeting (Photo) / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.