Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (55924 Views)

Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nma27:
Distance relationship? He's probably holed up with another lady. Don't give up though

Chinkeke me. All these new vocab and two-meaning words... He's holed-up.. Lol..
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by engrpheleeks(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Cut him some slack. He has dreams and ambitions to pursue. His world doesn't revolve round ur ass.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by lilmax(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
he knows if he starts calling, you start feeling like Kim Kardashian and at the end of the day you ride on him,he's just keeping you in check so that at the end even if you break up, it will be your loss,you women are not really complicated like we were told, its just basic common sense grin....... he must have learnt it from past relationships

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nma27:
Distance relationship? He's probably holed up with another lady. Don't give up though

Chinkeke me. All these new vocab and two-meaning words... He's holed-up.. Lol.. grin
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
firstking01:
UntiL I Hear The Guys Own Side Of The Story I Won't Say Nothing Cos i Know Nigerian Girls When It Comes To Callingundecided
just shut the fúçk up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by remedick: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
kidman96:

He doesn't care about you. His eyes are on someone else. Try to ignore him for one week and if he doesn't call, move on. If he does but not on time,dump him. I am a guy and I do this to a girl I don't care about or I don't a future with
It is so with every gender. When people do not care about you that is how they behave generally. I am currently experiencing it. I just did my last bit today and asked her friend to give to her. Today marks the end of everything I have been trying to do. It is not cool trying to force something someone else does not want.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by banio: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Women are suppose to call more, they are expected to keep dia home and relationship. A relationship that a man struggles to keep tru daily calls will always hit the rocks, especially when the Mugu realises his potential. Women are not worth your....

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Personally I'm like your BF,it's not I don't love whoever I'm dating,on the contrary I reason if we talk soo much then the excitement in the relationship will be gone,I have been in that situation whereby we just breath on the phone after asking over and over again have you eaten,what did you eat,have you bathed ..blah blah blah,just get something busy to do.in due time nobody will tell him when he will come back to your arms.i repeat it doesn't mean he doesn't love you or he's cheating.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by chillingbabe: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
nikkyharry:
I don't rily know what to do ryt now , he is active nd ignored d message I sent since morning ! Should I just watch or keep asking for reasons
He's obviously tired of you and showing you signs but you're finding it difficult to comprehend, don't call him or send a message again and DON'T complain or nag about anything to him if he calls again. Just let him be. Infact if he replies your message later,you can read it an hour later but DON'T reply him, i repeat DON'T reply him again till he calls to find out what the problem is, and is also ready to make amends.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Better go and read your book
she's in love tongue
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by donifez(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
He is just like me, call him more...don't complain, he will start reciprocating without him noticing. I don't even know the cause...but that is just exactly as i am, very low emotional quotient.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by remedick: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
HARDDON:

Daz not always d case.

Maybe she iz boring to relate wit. Maybe he is most time busy tru d day.
Maybe she cant have n sustain intelligent discussion.
Maybe she is always needy( askin for stuff) , naggy
Maybe he doesnt dig her much
Maybe she'z side chick that craves n0 1 even wen he had told her so.
So many maybes.

Buh da bottom line is: He doesnt just dig her off person nor care.
He is here, just 4 d ride.

Considering wAt i just saw,even without hearing her voice, I wudnt dig her nida #oops!
Boss, I need your advice.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Maxi112:
some of us ain't good in calling, for me, I don't call. I do that when deemed necessary.

though that doesn't dictate the depth of the my love her.
ode
How can you not be eager to hear the voice of a girl you claim to love
How can you not be eager to know if she's okay or not
I'm just tired of relationship nowadays
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Such ladies would do well not dating a guy like me. I may not even call you in a week as I sometimes don't load credit for a week and that in no way is a question about the depth of my love.
We can chat for Africa but mouth and ear dey always pain me grin.
And yes i"m a broke arse nigga, no money to be buying credit upandan.
If she no do, she can take a walk grin.
The fellow above me, take heart ehn. Life isn't hard, don't make it hard for urself.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by kinibigdeal(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sebi your problem is just call. Oya text me your number so i can call you tonight
nikkyharry:
I am really tired of this kind of attitude I get from my bf . I know I have got some ego ,am the type that reciprocate the same way a guy treats me . He calls once in a day and some days he could call you six times or more and you re gonna feel lyk maybe he has changed. So I call him nd text if am very pleased about how our communication level increase sometimes .

I barely call him till I feel he has done enough calling himself . He actually did a day without calling or texting , so I decided to call unfortunately, he didn't pick up nd I messaged him on WhatsApp nd he ignored everything but I believed he was busy . I was damn angry and I poured out how I felt , asking him what he took me as nd why he treats me that way . He was like 'you are my girlfriend but you don't act like it , which hurts me '. Begged him to tell me how buh he never did ! I told a friend about it and she told me dedicate more attention to him ,call him nd text him . I did that yesterday and it worked perfectly for me , we laughed , he called back nd we missed each other .

The call dropped during d call and I tried calling back that night but he didn't pick up again , tried his number this morning and messaged him , still the same ! What do I do? Should I call tonight agn or forget him or he doesn't love me . please sincere advise pls ...no bashing

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Emusan(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nma27:

Why do you people always think once someone involved in a long distance relationship, the person must be seeing someone else
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by divinelove(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
nikkyharry:
I am really tired of this kind of attitude I get from my bf . I know I have got some ego ,am the type that reciprocate the same way a guy treats me . He calls once in a day and some days he could call you six times or more and you re gonna feel lyk maybe he has changed. So I call him nd text if am very pleased about how our communication level increase sometimes .

I barely call him till I feel he has done enough calling himself . He actually did a day without calling or texting , so I decided to call unfortunately, he didn't pick up nd I messaged him on WhatsApp nd he ignored everything but I believed he was busy . I was damn angry and I poured out how I felt , asking him what he took me as nd why he treats me that way . He was like 'you are my girlfriend but you don't act like it , which hurts me '. Begged him to tell me how buh he never did ! I told a friend about it and she told me dedicate more attention to him ,call him nd text him . I did that yesterday and it worked perfectly for me , we laughed , he called back nd we missed each other .

The call dropped during d call and I tried calling back that night but he didn't pick up again , tried his number this morning and messaged him , still the same ! What do I do? Should I call tonight agn or forget him or he doesn't love me . please sincere advise pls ...no bashing

Go and get urself a job, nobody has dt type of time nw, besides u may jst be a side chic
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by yomialoba: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
My Dear,

look back on the foundation of your relationship. most of the time a guy withdraw from communication if a woman nags a lot or complain too much even repeat her self on certain things.

believe me you most definitely not the side chick but he is getting what he wants from the side chicks.

i may be wrong.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Snowpikin: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hes NOT into You.

U are NOT his priority if not he will find time to always speak to u.

You MUST move on and save urself heart attack
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Chukzee26(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Most girls don't have a clue about wat life is all about
..they think its all fairly tales where u get to live happily ever after...well, In real life niggaz are trying to get a grip with situations ...maybe the dude is tinking abt his life et all.... Tell me, if the nigga no come make finally make am, shey u go still dey with am ? Every woman wants to be with a successful man ...
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by SUPOL(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nma27:
Dont give up?
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
nikkyharry:

@ OP, ALL THESE PEOPLE SPEWING RUBBISH THAT YOU SHOULD LEAVE YOUR GUY WILL BE THE FIRST SET OF PEOPLE TO CALL YOU "STUPID" "MUMU" WHEN YOU MEET ANOTHER GUY WHO IS WORSE THAN YOUR PRESENT BOYFRIEND. MY OWN ADVICE IS FOR YOU TO BE CALM, TAKE SOME TIME TO VISIT YOUR GUY AND TALK THINGS OVER...YOU WILL REALIZE HE HAS POINTS TOO...THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE CIRCUMSTANCES HE'S INTO. AM TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE MYSELF AND MY FIANCEE HAD THIS SIMILAR PROBLEM...BUT WHEN WE TALK ABOUT IT, UNDERSTANDING SETS IN....FYI, I HAVEN'T CALL SINCE THIS MORNING BUT ONLY CHAT HER UP WHEN I WAS LESS BUSY AT WORK....AND SHE PERFECTLY UNDERSTOOD...SO IF U LEAVE HIM BECAUSE OF THAT TRIVIAL MATTER RATHER THAN TALK ABOUT IT...YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE.

MY PENNY
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Emusan:

Why do you people always think once someone involved in a long distance relationship, the person must be seeing someone else
because you guys like to change and taste new food
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by ikp120(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Every serious lady should read this book: "Why Men Love Bitches". My sister's got that shiit mehn. I once peeped into the shiit and saw real shiit that I know to be fvcking true mehn. grin grin grin grin grin

My advice: Text more and call only when necessary.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by LastProphet: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
nikkyharry:

We have d best moment together , best call conversation that he wouldn't wanna end , that is y it looks weird when he changes all of a sudden agaim

dont rule out mental illness - inconsistent social behavior, hmm. thank me later

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by solbinho: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
True talk
lilmax:
he knows if he starts calling, you start feeling like Kim Kardashian and at the end of the day you ride on him,he's just keeping you in check so that at the end even if you break up, it will be your loss,you women are not really complicated like we were told, its just basic common sense grin....... he must have learnt it from past relationships
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Gentew(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
I'm doing same to my girl, not because i'm tired of her but because i av a lot bothering my mind. As a jobless graduate, i av a lot to think of.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by corlin2(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
This relationship will End trust me.
The guy is no longer interested , buh it would be better he calls you to tell you he's Done.

And is like you complain and demand more from him a lot in the relationship, which makes him feel inferior and he's fed up with that attitude and complaints
You've hurted him more than you think, buh you won't know. Cos guys hides their feelings way better.

And also ,m just maybe ,he's found another gal that actually has the quality he wants .

Trust me av been in that situation before and the best was to quit the relationship and move on.
Emotions is what you Dont play with.
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by ooshinibos: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
you are not ready for love my dear
Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
nikkyharry:

The only advice you need now is to better yourself.
You can't even write properly.
Why not channel your time and energy to improve your education or lack of it instead of spending it on a xtupid relationship?

and get rid of that dumb friend who told you to dedicate your time and credit to calling and texting a guy. A blind man cannot lead another blind man.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused by Pelon(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You girls are just MFckin greedy lot. All you lot care about is yourselves. You don't even wanna know how busy a hustling niggah could be. All you want is 24hrs attention. Really bad

So a dude that tries to call 'Atleast' once a day isn't caring enough? Even though he calls more on days he isn't busy. Smh

You bunch are just confused lot

Nobody should quote me. If you don't like my comment, kill yourself
I have d same problem With my Girl,i don't just understand all dey want is all ur time...Told her m not d kind Of guy that have time 4 it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.