Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends (76561 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by dammysel(f): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Papykush:
I have been single for 1 year, 6months, 3weeks, 6days, 24hrs and 10minutes cry

To add to your list...

10. His Relationship Status is "Hidden"

11. You Can operate his phone without him freaking out

12. He prefer you coming to his apartment most of the time

13. He keeps you away from his friends, especially the handsome ones.

14. His right arm has more muscles than his left arm or his tissue paper is almost empty always cry

15. They have the photos of Jesus everywhere in their apartment

16. No traces of a woman's belongings in his apartment

17. Just one bucket and sponge in his bathroom

18. He likes watching cartoons. Especially SpongeBob grin

19. No traces of long, big combs in his drawers

20. If he have a diary in his bedroom undecided

PS: I am a single 40 yards husband material, PM me so you will not miss me to another babe tongue

Lol really?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by vickylincon(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Wetin I do baba? cheesy cheesy
why you come open our secret na
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
vickylincon:
why you come open our secret na
No vex jawe baba.. I no know say you sef follow join cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by roeb1987(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
frankly speaking the writer is right, because am a living witness of this write up.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
roeb1987:
frankly speaking the writer is right, because am a living witness of this write up.
I appreciate your admission of guilt bro
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by stoic6ix: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
you are wrong with numb 7 too... You might have friends without dating them
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
I do believe most guys are single because they are nicer to ladies.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by ThugCheetah(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2017
oselydia:
sexy, my kind of guys
guys with those characteristics?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by encryptjay(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Seems I will start using questionnaires to get accurate results henceforth cheesy
Yes boss, no vex ooo grin
You know it's the single guys that know themselves more.
Stuffs like changing underwear and co is under hygiene which one ought to carry out selflessly to prevent infections and stay healthy.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by encryptjay(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
lovedbyall1992:
I do believe most guys are single because they are nicer to ladies.
I'd like to agree with this a bit. Sometimes, nice guys end up losing in a relationship. Leaves them in a somewhat traumatized state especially if you're introverted.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
encryptjay:

Yes boss, no vex ooo grin
You know it's the single guys that know themselves more.
Stuffs like changing underwear and co is under hygiene which one ought to carry out selflessly to prevent infections and stay healthy.
That's true Bros cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by akaahs(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Papykush:

To add to your list...

14. His right arm has more muscles than his left arm or his tissue paper is almost empty always cry

PS: I am a single 40 yards husband material, PM me so you will not miss me to another babe tongue
how many seconds?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Valkyr: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
dubio. those things do not sufficiently qualify single guys.
Some stare long at girls... lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Backinfront:
It's not our fault that you are guilty Afucck. O painment.
Yeah Whatever nicca
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 14, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

About the DP, I believe it takes a stalker to know a stalker

Maybe
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by bwise4godfwc: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Vorpal:

Depends on his motive for dating in the first place and the other for not dating.

To be honest, this is a very stupid thread and not because the idea of knowing who has a gf or not is important or relevant in the scheme of things today but also the points stated in it are so baseless and shallow.

At my age, I'm not praying for GF but a good wife... Plz are u dat type girl/lady I'm searching for... Being Industrious, Fear God, Discipline n Respectful, from age b/w 21 -30....above all from a Xtian home... my whatsapp number: 07035683390
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2017
bwise4godfwc:

At my age, I'm not praying for GF but a good wife... Plz are u dat type girl/lady I'm searching for... Being Industrious, Fear God, Discipline n Respectful, from age b/w 21 -30....above all from a Xtian home... my whatsapp number: 07035683390

Hahaha.....oga calm down oh

I be guy oh.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
bwise4godfwc:

Egbon calm down now.. Na so frustration hold you reach? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by bayocute(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
[/color][color=#990000]I tire gan ooo
sip zobo
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by bayocute(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Just observingJust observingJust observing
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by bayocute(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
[/size][/i][/b][/color]I'm single and i don't exhibit any of these[color=#006600][size=8pt][i][b][color=#006600]
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Zoomx(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2020

To add to your list...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.