Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends (76542 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by chygo12: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2017
vedah:
They also sit down to write this epistle cos they've got no babe.
wait o!!! Are you trying to say Sarrki is babeless since he's always online??
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2017
MrCEO69:
I don't agree... Ur assertion is 90% wrong
Thanks for the constructive criticism cool
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Danty37:

i don't have a girlfriend and why am i not doing any of the underlisted.... Bro u gat nothing to say...
It means you're just an exception cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Bamz(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Vorpal:

Depends on his motive for dating in the first place and the other for not dating.

To be honest, this is a very stupid thread and not because the idea of knowing who has a gf or not is important or relevant in the scheme of things today but also the points stated in it are so baseless and shallow.

Im trying not to call his write-up drivel, but some of us would not just spontaneously jump into relationships just for the sake of it. I believe there are deeper issues the young man can come up with rather than this, but I'm thinking its just for fun.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by kogistar: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Amarabae:
11) Some of them are gays!
12) They most times have inferiority complex.
13) Some of them are religious fanatics.
14) some of them love to insult women on social media.
15) They are mostly timid.
it's better for guys to remain single till they're ready for marriage, those guys are better than those who kept gf & have sex with them,then they will dump them later.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2017
encryptjay:
This is a poor research. You better go and start using tools like questionnaires instead of dropping these pathetic lies.
Seems I will start using questionnaires to get accurate results henceforth cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by kogistar: 7:38am On Mar 12, 2017
DeeTus:
You have nothing spectacular to offer in life and need to go back to the classroom.
what have you achieved with your big grammar? why can't your big grammar make you as "president of nigeria"?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2017
chukagates:
u just bluffed !! having babe no be acheivement na kini big deal?? is it not sweet mouth and spending small cash?? i have been in relationships but i could not jst blend in cause am introvert and the girl wanted to be PART of my life which i found TO BE INTRUDING..but saw it as 'i dont care' but she wont just understand my person..so being single aint bad as your making it seem..thERE are people who enjoy THEIR OWN COMPANY..
Lol.I get you.
Was talking about the majority.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2017
McBeee:

this is the worst list ive seen that made the front page
Poo happen bro... I'm sorry cool
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by DonroxyII: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2017
arowtop:
You are wrong with number 1, 3, 6 and 9.
125689 he right bout them !!
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2017
Egbon Seun, come and tell the category you belong cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by mrjadek01(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2017
me I don't do the no 1.but I may guilty of others.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2017
Babzilla:

when did it become a crime for a guy not to have a girlfriend. So a man who doesnt have a gf should kill himself or what TF is he trying to say.? I have observed his thirsty ways and I can bet my left nut he has no gf
He is talking from experience

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2017
mrjadek01:
me I don't do the no 1.but I may guilty of others.
Like which ones are you guilty of? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 12, 2017
kogistar:
what have you achieved with your big grammar? why can't your big grammar make you as "president of nigeria"?
Fortunately, it has taken me so far. I've achieved a lot in life and also made history abroad for Nigeria and right now, other folks seem to be enjoying the solid foundation I laid. grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2017
DeeTus:
Fortunately, it has taken me so far. I've achieved a lot in life and also made history abroad for Nigeria and right now, other folks seem to be enjoying the solid foundation I laid. grin
You're just one funny person cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're just one funny person cheesy
The young lad is probably confused and doesn't know what to do with his time. Surely, he needs someone who will throw him off balance. grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Dopeluiz(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2017
I disagree with 9 and 8.. staying indoors on val's day no mean say u no geh gf.. u geh mojo for Fone sef no mean.. even some married men have dem
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Dopeluiz:
I disagree with 9 and 8.. staying indoors on val's day no mean say u no geh gf.. u geh mojo for Fone sef no mean.. even some married men have dem
What these young lads don't know is not every guy goes out to meet women. There are guys women do call to meet and these girls are ready to travel miles away to see you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by sirfee(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2017
@op,you are also a member of the bachelors crew that is why you have time to write this epistle(gibberish).
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by sirfee(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2017
kimbra:
Some points are not valid.

2...Guys with girlfriends also talk of saving for the future.

4...We see this often on Nl and most of them have gfs they go back to. The same Nigerian girls they condemn they can't do without them. grin

5...Masturbation is a bad habit that most guys indulge in. With or without gf.

8...If he doesn't have money on valentine's day to take a babe out. Won't he remain indoors?.
May you live long sister,I doff my hat for you because you've said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Rapmoney(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Vorpal:

Depends on his motive for dating in the first place and the other for not dating.

To be honest, this is a very stupid thread and not because the idea of knowing who has a gf or not is important or relevant in the scheme of things today but also the points stated in it are so baseless and shallow.
Guy, u need to chill. Life should not be taken too seriously all the time. I think there's no crime there if the op tries to spice up the Sunday with a funny post such as this. I don't see the post as stupid; I see it as hillarious!!!

Well done Tosyne2much, u are always killing it! cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Backinfront(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Vorpal:

Did I quote you? Or who asked the author of this thread before he posted this crap?

Please peeps with their IQ in the negative should not quote me oh.
Omo this thread pain you. It just brought out the frustration in you.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by geo4c: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2017
I see many wrong options/numbers
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Backinfront(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2017
Babzilla:

when did it become a crime for a guy not to have a girlfriend. So a man who doesnt have a gf should kill himself or what TF is he trying to say.? I have observed his thirsty ways and I can bet my left nut he has no gf
It's not our fault that you are guilty Afucck. O painment.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Kingsley1000(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2017
Ohaneche:
So not having a girlfriend is now a crime arbi?
u no know ? better start wooing them
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Kingsley1000(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2017
terrezo2002:
Na wah o. Fallen generation. We hardly see people giving advice not to have sex before marriage. Now it is girlfriend issues. Some people who have no girlfriend will feel bad now. Everyone should return to the Lord and repent.
You don't need a girlfriend if you are not ready for marriage. Secondly, girlfriends are not for sex or kissing.
we've gone pass that era when virginity was exulted and advocated ,now if you are a virgin,you will be ridiculed by ur peers
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by Backinfront(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2017
porozhniy:
So scoring a girlfriend has become some sort of litmus test for guys?
So Instead of trying to figure out how to survive this harsh economic condition, single guys should channel their energy towards scoring a girlfriend & getting laid?
Professional dream killers!

Note!
Girlfriend for lease, any body interested should get across.
You guys taking this personal are guilty. You are trying to front otherwise but your reactions keep betraying you. The op is a writer and writes just about anything.

So why can't he write about guys who have no girlfriends?

All I see are pained single boys. If you are single and happy, you would just laugh over this.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Rapmoney:
Guy, u need to chill. Life should not be taken too seriously all the time. I think there's no crime there if the op tries to spice up the Sunday with a funny post such as this. I don't see the post as stupid; I see it as hillarious!!!

Well done Tosyne2much, u are always killing it! cool
It's funny most of these people have zero sense of hilarity.. Happy Sunday egbon Rapmoney cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2017
Backinfront:
You guys taking this personal are guilty. You are trying to front otherwise but your reactions keep betraying you. The op is a writer and writes just about anything.

So why can't he write about guys who have no girlfriends?

All I see are pained single boys. If you are single and happy, you would just laugh over this.

May God bless your reasoning.. Any single and happy person would just read and laugh over it cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by illicit(m): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Ogbeni this your top ten thingy don dey weak me
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends by vickylincon(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=tosyne2much post=54430548][/quote]guy you don dey craze o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.