Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,691 members, 7,865,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

The Girl I Want To Marry Says She Is Not Going To University, I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Want To Marry Says She Is Not Going To University, I Need Your Advice (783 Views)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Mum Thinks If I Have To Study At The University I Have 2 Sleep With Cheif (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Want To Marry Says She Is Not Going To University, I Need Your Advice by zenith1978: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
A girl I really have deep love for, she loves me so much but she is not educated, I encouraged her to attend a higher institution so that she will not be a liability to me and increase my family pressure or my spending but she said no and mean it. Please, can anyone advice me on what to whether to leave her or continue the relationship. Please, contact me through these means. E-mail: danfranktelecom@yahoo.com , www.zenithdecoder..com
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Says She Is Not Going To University, I Need Your Advice by iice(f): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2009
And the means by which you posted here is not suitable? undecided
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Says She Is Not Going To University, I Need Your Advice by 190: 5:01am On May 05, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Says She Is Not Going To University, I Need Your Advice by Odunnu: 5:27am On May 05, 2011
She's not educated but you want her to go to a higher institution, abi?
First, lets start with her getting the basic education, with time, she might enjoy sch and desire higher education
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Says She Is Not Going To University, I Need Your Advice by 190: 6:01am On May 05, 2011
2009 thread

who resurrected this thread
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Says She Is Not Going To University, I Need Your Advice by Godmother(f): 6:37am On May 05, 2011
Talk often about how you want to settle down. Give her hints about how you admire educated girls. Give her HEAVY hints about how you will dump her sorry arse if she doesnt get an ed

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me Please / Watch This Before You Say I Do (matthew 19:5) / If You Caught Your Man/woman While In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.