Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (73323 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Ranchhoddas: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
After you!
PrinxArthur1:
go and die dude!
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Number2(m): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
doctimonyeka:
This olosho and keyamo should just cover their face in shame and learn to shut up....

#I stand with my apostle...
I stand with apostle
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
back2sender:

The father of the girl lied big time.
The man said he divorced the wife 30 years ago and the girl is 23 years which means the girl was not born when the father divorced the mother.
Secondly the supposed father is not the biological father of the girl.
Thirdly the introduction was in warri and not abuja where the fake father lives.
Fourthly the fake father belongs to the same fake pastor cabal as pastor Sule.
Fifthly how did the fake father got pastor Sule number? And he said he called pastor Sule to discredit the daughter.
Your papa is an adulterer

So that father must be a fake father.
Besides in your village, they do marriage proposal without father abi?
No wonder
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by erosimo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:
How do we determine it's the Apostles dick without seeing the original to compare and contrast?!grin

Keyamo is a prime suspect here!

Even Seun and Lalasticlala are now suspects lipsrsealed

...........Runs out of thread grin

I think it's Keyamo's dick
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by dcamodels: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:
How do we determine it's the Apostles dick without seeing the original to compare and contrast?!grin

I wonder oo.. there has to be oo
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ashawo pastor.

Immoral, shameless , goat.

Soliman is a disgrace to men and a proof men can never be better than pigs.

Watching closely for his nude pictures to be released.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Ranchhoddas: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet.
She said initially that her family was promised marriage and the father bursted the lie.

You see how ignorant u r?
Let us assume she lied. She obviously has no moral inhibitions judging from her behaviour so far. Does it change the fact that your man of God ''shine congo''?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by shortgun(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Festus keyamo is done for cheesy
He should start arranging the 1 billion before its too late.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by AlphaDibia(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
The plot thickens..
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by femi4: 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
felixomor:

Answer objectively or shut up.
Abeg
Relax .....your cup is almost full. Just watch as event unfold

#blindfollower

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Let us assume she lied. She obviously has no moral inhibitions judging from her behaviour so far. Does it change the fact that your man of God ''shine congo''?

If u read my posts u will clearly see that I have only dealt with all the evidence on ground.
So far, all are fake.
So far, it has also been exposed that she lied.

I will only analyse one by one
Not in the agbero style of analysis that u do
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by shortgun(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Shine which Congo?
The girl na olosho.
Keyamo is an opportunistic charge n bail lawyer.
You are st*pid.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
femi4:
Relax .....your cup is almost full. Just watch as event unfold

#blindfollower

U have not made any point.
So far she has been exposed to have lied.
Yet you r still following her blindly.

Who is the mumu?
Is it not u?
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Laple0541(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
felixomor:

Mere looking at the shape and edges and alignment of the pics shows its fake.
If you are conversant with graphics, you will pick it instantly.

Then see u pushing the marriage promise as "by the way side".
You see how you are now sympathising with a liar?

This will obviously be my last response with you on this matter, read my posts clearly, I never believed both of them 100%, the lady might have told some lies which your so called man of God also did. initially he insisted he never knew d lady, he even stated that the blackmailers should have used a prettier lady bla bla bla. Those are not my concern, my concern is that based on the facts on the ground, your so called man of God is a culprit, he had a cordial relationship with the so called lady, events that will unfold in couple of days to come will corroborate that.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by solid3(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
felixomor:
So how will more victims justify the fact that you used Photoshopped pictures and lies to tarnish his image?

These are empty threats.

Let's hope the pastor too can Photoshop out his stampped visit to same city as the lady around the same time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by femi4: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
felixomor:

U have not made any point.
So far she has been exposed to have lied.
Yet you r still following her blindly.

Who is the mumu?
Is it not u?
Don't worry now....when your mumu don do, your eye go open

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laple0541:

This will obviously be my last response with you on this matter, read my posts clearly, I never believed both of them 100%, the lady might have told some lies which your so called man of God also did. initially he insisted he never knew d lady, he even stated that the blackmailers should have used a prettier lady bla bla bla. Those are not my concern, my concern is that based on the facts on the ground, your so called man of God is a culprit, he had a cordial relationship with the so called lady, events that will unfold in couple of days to come will corroborate that.

She lied.
Besides he never said he didn't know her
Read properly
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Ranchhoddas: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
shortgun:

Shine which Congo?
The girl na olosho.
Keyamo is an opportunistic charge n bail lawyer.
You are st*pid.
Not as stupid as you obviously. The fact that you think Keyamo is an opportunistic charge and bail lawyer (whatever that means) shows you have no sense and not worth my time. Run along now.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Day11(m): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Apostle Suleman should have avoided this ish.

His adviser messed him up and he should send all of them away.

Who doesn't know Festus Keyamo. A lawyer that fights dirty. He won't leave you until he brutalized you. There is only one way out of dis. angry

Just one.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
solid3:

Let's hope the pastor too can Photoshop out his stampped visit to same city as the lady around the same time.

That still doesn't prove sexual intercourse, pregnancy nor marriage.
I can stalk anybody around the world, if I want to blackmail him.

Dont tell me this is your level of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
femi4:
Don't worry now....when your mumu don do, your eye go open

Shhhh abeg
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Dbakre1: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=felixomor post=54463616]So how will more victims justify the fact that you used Photoshopped pictures and lies to tarnish his image?

Even photoshoped evidence of bank transactions?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by doctimonyeka(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Number2:
I stand with apostle
i tell you broh....
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
After you!
your comments makes u look dejected,nasty/chilly,reclusive,misanthropic,man! u look like a dunce,cretin,spastic,an arseh0le and don't quote me again.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
.. The pastor may not be innocent and also the alleged mistress maybe exergerating or not been sincere after all. However, I am seeing a state sponsored blackmail here to nail the pastor down especially since the comments he made about the herdsmen.Well I maybe wrong but let justice takes it full course and let each person received the Justice they so deserved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by azzima(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:

mumu Nigerians....already defending the pastor without waiting for evidence. Why are Nigerians this stupid?

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Ranchhoddas: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
felixomor:

If u read my posts u will clearly see that I have only dealt with all the evidence on ground.
So far, all are fake.
So far, it has also been exposed that she lied.

I will only analyse one by one
Not in the agbero style of analysis that u do
She is asking for your pastor's passport. Make him bring am out make them compare. Don't worry, I will remind as events unfold. E go clear for your eye. The sad thing is that you'll still support him.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by felixomor: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Dbakre1 post=54470305][/quote]

Have u seen the bank statements?
Beides the pastor admitted right from the start he sent her money.
Thats not new.

Till today, my pastor sends money to people.
You cant pin him on that.
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Coolgent(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Konji na bastard see where it landed apollo Sulaiman grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by beckytunde(f): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by Cutealexio(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chai... Apostle will hear of this
Re: Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber by 3kay945(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
It's a matter of time, more truth will be revealed. I sense some correct talk from the lady. ... Let me call my contact at Napoli.. More truth is hidden there cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo / Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.