Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (35655 Views)

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Holymann(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

and what is your business if a lady has sex with more than 50people?

are you the owner of her body?
I have no problem with you having 50 sexual partners, but I do have a problem with you telling other girls that "having several sexual partners doesn't make them promiscuous."
That you're loose doesn't mean everyone will be like you..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by prechbills1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Holymann:

I have no problem with you having 50 sexual partners, but I do have a problem with you telling other girls that "having several sexual partners doesn't make them promiscuous."
That you're loose doesn't mean everyone will be like you..

my friend go and rest..

go and tell that to guys who fvck any lady they date. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by BabbanBura(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
LMAO

You're entitled to your opinion, as well as i'm entitled to encourage ladies in what i believe.
Hopefully you'll marry a lady who doesn't divide her body count by 5 and substract by 10.

Wake up, this is 2017 !!

Is that the formulae you gals use to arrive at the numbers you dish us men? Choi, there is God woo!
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
LMAO

You're entitled to your opinion, as well as i'm entitled to encourage ladies in what i believe.
Hopefully you'll marry a lady who doesn't divide her body count by 5 and substract by 10.

Wake up, this is 2017 !!
Don't worry about people shaming u for speaking out, I have same issue with most people I've come across and I find it difficult to understand why they would slam someone for something they do secretly.
Joyce Meyer said something yesterday I was watching her on Daystar TV, she said " most people always slam others for their failures and forget that they may be in such situation in a no distant time ".
Steven Furtick said this" Hypocrisy is slamming others for what u do secretly".
If every woman/man tells their partners all about her past, do u think marriages would be breaking anyhow due to secrets later discovered?
My prayer is that those slamming won't end up with refurbished pros who would lie about their dark past only for them to discover that their best friends and family members are among their body count.

Just relax, tell ur future hubby about ur past with no secret and if he marries u at the end, he will trust u that u can't lie to him but if u keep ur secrets, they would eventually catch up with u in future and the shame would be more than u can imagine.
To guys out there, I have seen ladies who married as virgins but started their prostitution as married women.
I have also seen women who have slept around and turned a new leaf and their marriages are going great.
Finally, most virgins out there are not true virgins, they are people who have used certain things to work their private part back to being close to vir...
This is my opinion and it would be wise for u to move on if u are not in conformity with it, instead of fooling urself by quoting me wrongly.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 4:27am On May 06, 2018
EWAagoyin:
proud of bodycount abi.... only a prostitute will have more 2 body count before marriage... as a woman u need to have respect for ur body.... only male dogs sleep around the females don't.... dere is different between a male and a female.... u don't sleep around because u like sex.... u sleep around because u think its right and that's what makes u to be an in-house olosho... stop the rubbish.
The greatest bullsh!t i ever heard.. Stop living in denial

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by juche(m): 5:49am On May 06, 2018
[quote author=EWAagoyin post=54482585]proud of bodycount abi.... only a prostitute will have more 2 body count before marriage... as a woman u need to have respect for ur body.... only male dogs sleep around the females don't.... dere is different between a male and a female.... u don't sleep around because u like sex.... u sleep around because u think its right and that's what makes u to be an in-house olosho... stop the .[/quote [color=#990000][/color] U are just stupid

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by juche(m): 6:07am On May 06, 2018
I miss surprised by the comments I be read on this thread. Also the bashing of the Op from guys is incomprehensible. The level of hypocrisy is unbelievable. The op only advised her fellow ladies to honest with their spouses or boyfriends. She didn't anywhere encourage promiscuity or casual sex. So what do we prefer guys? The lies and deceit? Is pathetic how guys easily bash and call ladies names on this forum. Does it give some sense of satisfaction and achievement? Or do some of see it as winning a laurel or trophy?. I think the level of stupidity being exhibited by some guys is beyond human comprehension.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Ifakiland(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2018
I'm not even bothered abt the number of guys a girl had sex with while they were in a relationship, but in worried abt the amount of random sex, it happened by mistake sex, one night stand, forced sex, etc they won't reveal those ones...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Safiaa(f): 7:58am On May 06, 2018
juche:
I miss surprised by the comments I be read on this thread. Also the bashing of the Op from guys is incomprehensible. The level of hypocrisy is unbelievable. The op only advised her fellow ladies to honest with their spouses or boyfriends. She didn't anywhere encourage promiscuity or casual sex. So what do we prefer guys? The lies and deceit? Is pathetic how guys easily bash and call ladies names on this forum. Does it give some sense of satisfaction and achievement? Or do some of see it as winning a laurel or trophy?. I think the level of stupidity being exhibited by some guys is beyond human comprehension.
smiley
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by BossLaifay(f): 8:04am On May 06, 2018
Well, by all of your standards here I am promiscuous and I am not ashamed of it.
Deal with it. Lol.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Safiaa(f): 8:06am On May 06, 2018
dairykidd:

The greatest bullsh!t i ever heard.. Stop living in denial
Honestly. You wanna get married to a girl in her mid to late 20s, and she’s been sexually active for 5-10years, you really think her body count is 2 and below loool. Yeah the chances are low.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 8:16am On May 06, 2018
Safiaa:
Honestly. You wanna get married to a girl in her mid to late 20s, and she’s been sexually active for 5-10years, you really think her body count is 2 and below loool. Yeah the chances are low.
Sexually active for 5 - 10 years..Yeah maybe one in 200 for a body count of under 2.5
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by BossLaifay(f): 8:36am On May 06, 2018
dairykidd:

Sexually active for 5 - 10 years..Yeah maybe one in 200 for a body count of under 2.5
Lolol. 2.5 got me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Preshy561(f): 8:44am On May 06, 2018
go safiaa
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 9:10am On May 06, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lolol. 2.5 got me.
Yea... Its a fact tho. As long she's sexually active for the duration its quite difficult

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by igetjoyfromthis: 9:13am On May 06, 2018
grin lmao

These ladies are just trying to console themselves after fvcking over a thousand different D I C K S cheesy

Miss Safiaa the op, I am sure your own bodycount is over 100 cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 9:21am On May 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
True, I guess people change and it's the raging hormones from the youths that made them wild. We are too judgemental that's why we haven't progressed, most of the things we condemned in public are things we take delight in doing privately. I don't judge people your past belongs in the past but make a conscious effort to be a better person and change

I respect this. Very mature of you DonPiiko cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Safiaa(f): 9:22am On May 06, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:
grin lmao

These ladies are just trying to console themselves after fvcking over a thousand different D I C K S cheesy

Miss Safiaa the op, I am sure your own bodycount is over 100 cheesy
maybe
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by igetjoyfromthis: 9:27am On May 06, 2018
Safiaa:
maybe

Hmmmmmm, I smell sarcasm.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 06, 2018
I have read most comments here and I am surprised at most of them.
The men are saying the women should not have many body count. Who is bleeping them? The men sleeps with them and judge them for allowing them.
For the women: this should be an eye opener for you. Most men wants to increase your body count and accused you of prostitution.
You women that think you can eat your cake and have it. Think again. Stop allowing men to be sleeping with you. If he loves you, he will wife you. Sex is not love!
I am talking to the few decent ones who are victims of men's lies.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by lenghtinny(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2018
I think the reasons why most guys frowns at this is because of ego and Okafor's law...

Having a popular cheerful giver as a girlfriend will definitely leave a smear on a guy's personae especially if the benefactors are within close proximity.

Using Okafor's logic, the higher the body count, the higher the chances of her ending up in bed with an old flame ( once debe, forever debe) out of the lots.

The reason the guys are going ballistic is because the knowledge of their girls body count will hurt them more.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Ryabcool(m): 3:41am On May 28, 2018
I'm truly ashamed of the comments of guys on the first few pages. Got so irritated that I couldn't read further. Goes to show many Nigerian guys are hypocrites, and they deserve to be lied to.

As for me, I have no problem with a girl I'm interested in being honest about her body count. Body count does not matter, loyalty and faithfulness does. I'd rather be told the truth than be lied to.

Even I no longer know my own body count, so who am I to judge a girl for hers?

Hypocrites everywhere fam. Everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by HammedOlanaija(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
You are right tho.....but in this century that we are chai! No think am ooo
Even me I no fit Marry person wey don sleep pass 4guys....anything more than that nah your papa house ooo....os better you lie and lie and of probably o get to know one day.Me ooo,as a person I will waste such person's life and time(I don't mean killing)
I will just act as if I heard nothing....till you reach 40 nah that time you go know say you offend person
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by sylve11: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
daewoorazer:

To show us u mean business, tell us ur body count.... Lest we believe ur own body count is low yet encouraging such wink

Lwkmd grin cool
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by 3ljay: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
People are afraid of what others will say. Guys are also guilty, ask them of their body count and it's always 2 or 3. What happened to the rest?. grin
those are body bags I guess! grin
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by sylve11: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
iamdurent:

You had better tell him!!
Before he wastes millions of naira to marry a hoe with wide toto.

P.S - Keep ur perversion to yourself and stop "encouraging" ladies to follow ur path.

Its obvious u lack home training.

grin grin cool
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by DonMekino(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
our society has failed to curtail indiscriminate sex and fornication because we teach the girls only about the evils of premarital sex while neglecting the boys. As far as there are boys out there having sex, there are more girls doing same cos the boys don't sleep with each other but with girls. this happens because the boys are poorly raised, only taught that money-making is the end of all things and that sexual morality is the exclusive preserve of the lafies
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Youngpo413: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Safiaa:
I have absolutely nothing to hide.I don't live in a life full of pretense. I live in my truth and i'm happy with that. My future husband will definitely know the amount of guys I've had sex with. That's what i'm trying to encourage other ladies to do.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by FuckSilly: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2022
Safiaa:
Now, I know that know that not everybody is going to agree with me, but this is strictly my opinion. This is a thread strictly dedicated to the ladies.
If you're a virgin, kudos to you! I applaud you as it takes a lot of self control. However, this thread is not aimed at you.

We all have a past, and as we know most ladies these days are sexual active. A lot of girls are sexual active from the age of 18 +. I don't have time for hypocrisy on this thread, because we all know what happens behind closed doors. We live in a society where women are not allowed to be comfortable sexually. We are shamed for talking about our sex lives and labelled with derogatory names for having more than the average sex partners in our lives. This needs to stop and it starts from us.

The reality is that women enjoy sex just as much as men do. Probably even more. If you like to have sex, make yourself happy and do you! If you have slept with more than 5 men in your life, so what? Now i'm not promoting women to sleep with every tom dick and harry, but stop with the lies! Stop lying to your partners about sleeping with 1 or 2 guys when you know its 6 or 7. Be real and live in your truth. I'd rather someone judge me for my truth than for my lies. Stop with the pretense. If we accept our sexuality more, we could be looking at a positive change. Its okay to like sex, it doesn't make you a hoe! It's okay if you've had more than 1 or 2 sexual partners, doesn't make you promiscuous. STOP TRYING TO FIT IN WHAT SOCIETY WANTS YOU TO BE, BE YOURSELF!!!!

There's someone out there, who will love you for you.

If you have more than two bodycount counts as a girl before marriage, YOU LACK:
DIGNITY
SHAME
SELF-WORTH
DISCIPLINE
VIRTUOUSNESS
AND MODESTY.

SEX NO BE FOOD OR SOMETHING WEY U SUPPOSE DEY USE BILL PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / Bride Dances Naira Marley's 'Coming' On Her Aso Ebi Girl (Video) / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.