Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (56350 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by gowaga68: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Nice one
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Odkosh: 12:24am On Mar 13, 2017
citytv:
Naija men are so unfaithful,I'm so done with them mtcheeeew
if you aren't a virgin, abeg stop talking of faithfulness biko. u are beautiful though.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by 360command: 12:26am On Mar 13, 2017
forget the talk of the south African, naija guy get heart to approach a lady even without money. even when the babe dey form hard to get, that naija guy go be the hunter and the babe na him pray.

from experience, other African men would see a Nigerian girl and find it hard to do the approach. I remember what one said, "seeing the beauty of the girl alone keeps me at distance because I am not up to her standard"
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Zilo4Ra: 12:48am On Mar 13, 2017
dragonking3:
We are actually doing doggy style. She is happy cool
I say have her!!.. It's pretty clear she has a little something going on for these dudes MPSA. btw im South African.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Realist1(m): 1:56am On Mar 13, 2017
citytv:

Pls don't be done with Nigerian men.Some Nigerian men are cheat-proof also, besides you can't find all our qualities in other men easily unless you want a man that is as insipid as a millipede. Just search more for the one who doesn't cheat.
Just wondering what kind of Nigerian man will cheat on a vision like you? You are beautiful and very good to look at too.Pardon the effusion, gorgeous women make me go weak at the knees.
For yourself I will advise you to still ,up your game and make yourself un-cheat-on-able.

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by yinkslinks(m): 2:23am On Mar 13, 2017
Who cares?
citytv:
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by yinkslinks(m): 2:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Dey cheat on them too but the ladies just know how to love. I am married to a white woman. I 4uck south-african, Rwandan and Mozambique all give me good sense of belonging. My oyinbo wife is happy cus I care for her. I travel all over the world to do business. She gives me condom whenever I am travelling. Looool
omoharry:
ya..because u guys know you cannot cheat on your foreign wives without repercussion...but with Nigerian women's it's a free for all.

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 13, 2017
MPSA:
Soweto grin
lovely city. I woukd love to visit there some day but for now, Mba o! your people are not smiling with nigerians right now.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by adadike281(f): 2:47am On Mar 13, 2017
henryhemon:

Everything about you is about ethnicism when will you grow up? You stink of too much hatred....landlord travel and see so you experience the world not staying in one corner n type crap. Open your mind so you grow. Before you accuse me I'm from the southeast.
so fvcking what? what hatred? pls define hatred? who did I hate? you,S/S S/E or must I mention every tribe in Nigeria? and for your information, I am more travelled than u.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by metallisc(m): 3:02am On Mar 13, 2017
adadike281:
so fvcking what? what hatred? pls define hatred? who did I hate? you,S/S S/E or must I mention every tribe in Nigeria? and for your information, I am more travelled than u.

so you are awake? mmmmhhh......

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by adadike281(f): 3:05am On Mar 13, 2017
metallisc:

so you are awake? mmmmhhh......
yes I am, couldn't sleep, need some cuddling.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by metallisc(m): 3:09am On Mar 13, 2017
adadike281:
yes I am, couldn't sleep, need some cuddling.

what is bothering thee, my love!

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by adadike281(f): 3:13am On Mar 13, 2017
metallisc:

what is bothering thee, my love!
Monday meeting! remember?
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by metallisc(m): 3:17am On Mar 13, 2017
adadike281:
Monday meeting! remember?

either it is or it isn't! don't let such things bother you too much!
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by adadike281(f): 3:20am On Mar 13, 2017
metallisc:

either it is or it isn't! don't let such things bother you too much!
Thks sweetheart
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by metallisc(m): 3:27am On Mar 13, 2017
adadike281:
Thks sweetheart

welcome!!

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by henryhemon(m): 4:18am On Mar 13, 2017
adadike281:

Indeed! More travelled than me. No one who has been outside his domain and mix up with different people of diverse race will be so bias like you. everything is ethnicism for you.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by adadike281(f): 4:24am On Mar 13, 2017
henryhemon:

Indeed! More travelled than me. No one who has been outside his domain and mix up with different people of diverse race will be so bias like you. everything is ethnicism for you.
you simply don't know me so don't pretend like u do
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by henryhemon(m): 4:32am On Mar 13, 2017
adadike281:
you simply don't know me so don't pretend like u do

Pretend? I have seen most of your comments ..it is always se/ ss that n that,your bias is well documented. It's your life though. How to rule your world be open minded about everyone even If you want to conquer your enemy,You ought to know its way of life. It will be easier if you diffuse your mind of stereotyping.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 13, 2017
centboy123456:

yea can we be friends please

Sure. Now where's the champagne? grin We need to toast to new beginnings tongue
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 13, 2017
MPSA:

Baba! grin Please marry your woman grin Please grin

Lol MPSA, calm down! Ska bhora my moreki grin
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 13, 2017
360command:
forget the talk of the south African, naija guy get heart to approach a lady even without money. even when the babe dey form hard to get, that naija guy go be the hunter and the babe na him pray.

from experience, other African men would see a Nigerian girl and find it hard to do the approach. I remember what one said, "seeing the beauty of the girl alone keeps me at distance because I am not up to her standard"

This is actually not true for all African countries, especially not for South African guys. For one, South African guys don't date foreign girls. You don't wanna know what they think of them grin They are not the shy type either. Even when he is a bum standing at the street corner, he still take his chances. Which country did the above anecdote happen?
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by KenModi(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Its very true but our women are not appreciating us instead they call us cheats and liars. Go to other African countries and even the Whites, their men hardly spend on their women. I'm talking from experience.

Very very true bro.

We naija niggas spend money on and pamper our women (white, black, asian, latino, e.t.c) without holding back, even if we no love d babe.

Giving her a good time is our natural calling and if the nigga can eat pussy and fvck good, lady wld hold on to him like super glue.

Quite unfortunate our Nigerian ladies don't appreciate that hence our men overseas go for foreign ladies. No wonder it is rare seeing a Nigerian lady and guy who met abroad getting married.

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by laiza(m): 6:42am On Mar 13, 2017
nNEOo:
This is not entirely true...I need more data to a certain this claim
I believe you're a man, and if you don't know how true or correct that information is then I have only one message for you. Date a Nigerian man!
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Saintmary(f): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2017
I once heard a Nigerian male say that the most valuable property he has is his genitals
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by omoharry(f): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2017
RealityShot:

u girls with all that spending..
una still they CHEAT!

one girls four guys is the minimum abi?
which spending?..do you guys spend before..these days na Nigerian women dey spend for una..abeg leave story oga..no..one man one woman..
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by nicolosam(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2017
una don't start again ba? From Giant of Africa to King??

Balderdash!!!
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by nicolosam(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2017
Saintmary:
I once heard a Nigerian male say that the most valuable property he has is his genitals

First Class mental poverty!!!!
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by gudvibz(f): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2017
True though butbthey still have a problem of been faithful and expressing themselves
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Luvdk(f): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Biafra men to say
Well I don't blame the man
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Luvdk(f): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2017
plaetton:

Definitely, money makes a difference in people's lives , and is indeed a universal lubricant.
But, if every cherished human value is casually monetized, then the unbridled pursuit of cash values, not real and enduring wealth- creating tendencies, would invariably turn society into a cesspool of crime and corruption, which ironically, is the kind of society we have evolved into over last half a century .

In other words, we should be promoting the virtues of hard work that DOES create enduring wealth, not just the possession of Cash , especially Cash and carry romance.
Go make money my friend n stop ds long grammar sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / My Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.