Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" (50737 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by richiestman: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2017
ethnicity and crisis all d time. prayer, educating, research all has been made. but none has stop ethnic crisis in Nigeria.. na wao, our journey no b here o..
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by austin2all: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2017
ColonelDrake:
The recent event in ile-ife just proved that the hausa fulani are nothing but effing coward..It's only when you turn the otter cheek for them to spa, that's when they take you for a ride.Kindness and forgiveness to an Hausa/Fulani is a weakness and they take advantage of that.
An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth will expose the cowardice of the hausa and Fulani and watch them scamper for safety.

I hope Yorubas have learned from this. Enough of foolish sophistication that will only leave you and your loved ones at risk and at the mercy of Hausa/Fulani subjugation.

An eye for an eye!

Kindness and forgiveness to an Hausa/Fulani is a weakness and they take advantage of that.

4 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by alsudaes1(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2017
mustylique:
irrespective of tribalism and sentiments, I don't really see why someone will be happy about the killing of another human being..with this hatred among educated young nigerians, I don't see Nigeria moving forward.

Of course yes, , ,

But looking deeply, the Yorubas ain't happy because people were killed, but reacting so because of the perceived tongue lash from the Igbos if the casualty was more on the side of the Yorubas
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by austin2all: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2017
And you dare quote me even with your stinking cowardice, your case dey devil book.
maluu.

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by 234ng44uk(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2017
Na Afonja cause am. Thank God you said "palace" and not "palaces". Other than the conquered people of Ilorin, the Old Oyo empire remained intact till the colonial master came.
I am surprised at the way ignoramus refer to an entire tribe as Afonjas. Please call the people of Ilorin who are mostly descendants of that traitor Afonja.

Huddler:

Of course we all know that hausa-fulani have been suyanizing Yorubas from 17th century, they ransacked your palace, established an emirate rule, imposed their beliefs on you. Sold you into slavery, killed and used you for human sacrifices.

Isn't these enough to justify your cowardice?
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by juman(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Government should get to the bottom of the case and prosecute those at fault.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2017
lebete3000:

I'm currently in Kaduna and I'm freaking scared oh...may God help me.

I honestly advise you to leave now that you can.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Guyman02: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Look at them... When did ipob started supporting hausa?
Useless hypocritical cowards undecided
Anyone with a different opinion to you is Igbo and IPOB, thats terrible of you

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by bigglesjnr: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:
Game Over: It Is Time You Return Back Home. You're killed and still blamed. No matter your offense is not worth the hundred of lives being murdered. Who did you killed to deserve this?

And the inhuman act is even celebrated as an achievement just for pride and superiority of who is hero and who is coward between Yoruba And Igbos.

This media bragging of " We have killed them and send them away" is more dangerous than the killing itself. It is sending a wrong signal.
it's so unfortunate that the media has been so quiet about the whole issue. You can imagine if reverse is the case. I'm full-blooded Yoruba man but trust,I feel safer and happiers around the Hausas than any other tribe in Nigeria. I have lived with them for decades and I can tell you they are the most accommodating tribe in this country,that doesn't suggest that they don't have their flaws though,just like any other human being.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by drololaaof: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2017
Treading words that can ignite war is not good oo ,the route to Ilesa & Akure is the same ,when there is a fight one will loose another will gain.commentators don't cause more problem we know Sun newspaper carry bad news always but let's help yourself
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2017
africanusvu:
.Very poetic.hapy peple lik u stil exist in d north.bt then.d death of an hausa man is to me as painful as that of my igbo broda and yoruba friend.how did we find ourselves here.why soo much hate?wat do we do now?i dnt enjoy dis again

Only you find my post worthy. All others bash or insult me for this post.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by justpeehay(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2017
Madamme, Believe me,those hausas had it coming, you dont know the half o'what they have done in the past that we been stomaching for years in that community and even beyond. We,the people of ife are very calm and highly tolerant BUT hmmm....
Angeleena:
Afonjas are in real trouble

6 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2017
bigglesjnr:
it's so unfortunate that the media has been so quiet about the whole issue. You can imagine if reverse is the case. I'm full-blooded Yoruba man but trust,I feel safer and happiers around the Hausas than any other tribe in Nigeria. I have lived with them for decades and I can tell you they are the most accommodating tribe in this country,that doesn't suggest that they don't have their flaws though,just like any other human being.

Really? Be ready sir they will soon come 4 your head tagging you as Yoruba Muslim because you said the truth.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Odkosh: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2017
Tushborn:
fighting no good oo. u kill hausas u are hapi dnt forget that it. can happen to ur people also
it has been happening to our ppl in the past in their north. so not a new thing.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Neddstark: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2017
And there are many yorubas in the north too. Violence doesn't pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by kennicus(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2017
He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword tho'.....I'm not for or against anyone here buh the Hausa's wahala ma is kinda getting too much. If anyone here could remember the fight at mile 12 in Lagos state too.
They killed alot of people., women, children and even innocent non Hausa's and they were happy..... So, we shouldn't jxt look at it from the ile-ife perspective tho' SMH....Hausa pple sef use style wicked ooo
....buh God will help us sha

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by silentdomain(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Why did he slap the woman? Bc woman r second class citizens, wen we all came out by chance. A hausa man can slap an American in de white house if allowed. They need to work on themselves. I pray, Peace quickly restored. RIP to de fallen

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Guyman02: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2017
proxillin:
Why this ife clash come pain Igbo pass Hausa's?

Igbo are everywhere crying. Hausa victims have even forgotten.

Igbo are still in mourning mode.

Don't bring Igbos into the crisis in Ife, they don't have anything to do with it. Face ur problems with your Hausa and Fulani neighbours after all you both have collaborated against the Igbos for years.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Odkosh: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2017
stubornnn:

Your people like looking for trouble that's just the simple truth. Ever since Buhari was sworn in, hausa-fulani has been on a killing spree all over the country.

This is actually the first time your asses were truly handed over to you.

undecided
and they should expect more if dey do anyhow in our oduduwa land.

4 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2017
lebete3000:

I'm currently in Kaduna and I'm freaking scared oh...may God help me.

Nothing is going to happen. I can assure you that.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by topzeezo: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2017
Its hard for yu to hear fight between hausa nd yoruba in de North. but why hapnn here in yoruba land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Odkosh: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
People just post POO and assume the small knowledge they have of Nigerian regions match with the true picture of the situation on ground.
NOTE THERES THRICE THE NO OF YORUBAS LIVING IN THE NORTH AS COMPARED TO THE NO OF HAUSAS STAYING IN THE SOUTH WEST.
PLEASE DONT PUT THEIR LIVES IN DANGER WITH YOUR STUPIDITY
u no well, na today?. na today dey don dey kill our ppl for north? this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by topzeezo: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
ethnic fight will not reign in 9ja.....insha ALLAH

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
I pray that people will forgive and peace will return.
I am still confused on why people will be so angry that they will go to a killing spree. Life is precious but this country is proving the opposite.
#FEAR EVERYWHERE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed / We Rape Our Victims Before Killing Them – Robbery Suspects (Picture And Weapon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.