Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

9ja Boys In Uk Clubs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs (22206 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Photo: 8 9ja Boys Pose Fully Unclad In Beach In Daylight,is There Nobody There? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Gabry(f): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
In malaysia, The boyz will go drink drink drink drink and go and dance and they will touch the girls boobs and ass unless if mama Ngozi vex than they no go touch em angry
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by tkb417(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
Mama Ngozi in Malaysia
wahala dey

abeg, im comin to singapore soon
do they touch and touch in city of singapore too?
tht will be fun o
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Sauron1: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
debosky:

Personally I don’t like the wall standing moves though - I (used to) go to clubs to dance and have fun, not to ‘pick up’. If you want to dance we’ll dance, if I start up a convo then all well and good.

Finally not all naija guys are the same - most are just too willing to act like the others around them.

No wonder you always go home empty-handed.
Wall standing is the best method of nailing a woman. . . . .cos you will be fresh, you will appear more calm and with the right words, it's a sure banker.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Basildon1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Wall standing is the best method of nailing a woman. . . . .cos you will be fresh, you will appear more calm and with the right words, it's a sure banker.
U r highly mouthed, there is wall standing and there is WALL STANDING with swagger cool. It's over-excited guys that start forming MJ in the club,
U stay calm,make a move and AFTER FLOWING if she's wants to dance or she says 'That's my tuneee!', you get sharp and get free whining grin, SIMPLES!!(apologies to meerkat.com)
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by mi6girl: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2009
They mostly go after the rejected 'out-of-shape' white girls, just to know how a white lady is in bed.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Pweety4me(f): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
Eazy Visa. . . cheesy grin tongue
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by MsDiva1(f): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2009
I go to the club to dance not to chat with some tipsy stranger. So all you "wall standers" better start grooving lol
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Basildon1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2009
^^ unfortunately/fortunately sum girls go to the club for other reasons, our job is to sieve them out grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by debosky(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2009
mi6girl:

They mostly go after the rejected 'out-of-shape' white girls, just to know how a white lady is in bed.

That may do for some naija guys, but I'd rather dance alone than pick an unattractive female - I'm not desperate. tongue

~Sauron~:

I don't go to clubs to pick up, just to dance and enjoy the scene - the best part is enjoying mimicking the wannabe cool guys standing at the periphery with my girl. grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Sauron1: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
Basildon1:

U r highly mouthed, there is wall standing and there is WALL STANDING with swagger cool. It's over-excited guys that start forming MJ in the club,
U stay calm,make a move and AFTER FLOWING if she's wants to dance or she says 'That's my tuneee!', you get sharp and get free whining grin, SIMPLES!!(apologies to meerkat.com)

If the FLOW is tight, she won't wanna dance.
U see. . . . .U need to step up your game.

debosky:

I don't go to clubs to pick up, just to dance and enjoy the scene - the best part is enjoying mimicking the wannabe cool guys standing at the periphery with my girl. grin

Debosky, can you dance? grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by debosky(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Debosky, can you dance? grin grin grin

Can fishes swim? grin

I choreograph music videos - don't you remember yahoozee? tongue

Picking up women should be an aside - if it happens fine, if not move on!

That way, you have fun with no pressure. Besides, my hearing isn't so good in the club so all it ends up being is exchanges of 'what did you say? huh? pardon?' grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Sauron1: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
debosky:

Can fishes swim? grin
I choreograph music videos - don't you remember yahoozee? tongue

Touche.

Picking up women should be an aside - if it happens fine, if not move on!
That way, you have fun with no pressure. Besides, my hearing isn't so good in the club so all it ends up being is exchanges of 'what did you say? huh? pardon?' grin

I am sure my hearing is worse than yours in the club.
Even when i hear i feign deafness so as to get as close as possible. grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Basildon1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

If the FLOW is tight, she won't wanna dance.
U see. . . . .U need to step up your game.
LOLLLL grin, Sorry ooo,the GAME himself,Guess the flow so tight,baby starts saying Let's go back to your yard,
Well,I'm just that guy cry that gets that phone no. ,a good dose of grinding afterwards/link up in the parking lot
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by joxiri: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
i think this thread is a myth and not very true in london definetly not
but outside london, true but at the same time white babes are getting wise oh! its not as easy as t used to be back in the days
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by elvismike(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ poster,

Wetin u sef dey find for all d clubs in uk? Let me ask u something, "Do u expect every clubber in uk to be clubbing for the same reason y u are clubbing?

Their motive is different frm urs. U go to every club and do ur thing, and they go to club and do their thing too.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
If I arrive already tipsy or wasted at a particular club, I jus jump straight into the dance floor and dig it hard and sexy till Its time to go to another location or home
OR    If I arrive still sober, I tend to jus chill, chill not necessarily looking for a chic or whatever, jus chill and drink till I feel I'm tipsy enough to dig it hard. . .  Usually, the chics come to me somewhere in between all this, I dont usually have to go after none of em,
Unless of couse I meet some one I know there or there's a hot stunner in my scopes, then I attack like a hungry lion. . .and never fail  cool

Basically I goto d club to jus have a good time, I like a good dancer who knows how to dig it right, I'm so full of energy so I boogie all night. . . I dont really buy the idea of sleepin with strangers around the place n all that, although I do it a few times sha, If she's clean and smoking hot enough and especially when I see peeps have tried her without success. . .
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by skylo(f): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
@candylips, am not surprise for comments.,it shows your exposure and way of reasoning, Remember,that one day your daughters or sisters will stay in uk and they will tagged the same way you see us now, note this,and they will eventually become like those ugly flirts, and that why,guys like you regret in the long run,your so called "naija house material" later turn to idoits on the streets of uk,after two kids,they fill divorce and they turn to this same london girls, watch it especially your comments.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by rhymz(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2009
o boy erh naija guyz we no dey carry last. . .Chai. . .See how all man just dey claim londoner,nobody don even mention anything abt naija club here since O all man just dey form londoner even my homeboyz wey neva cross river naija talkless of atlantic dey even form. . . hehehehe. . we too much we no dey carry last sha for any discussion sha we must find way take blend sha. . .
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Outstrip(f): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
All the single ladies I hope you all are listening. Stop limiting yourselves to Nigerian men. Don't say I said it just listen to them say it here. Don't make the mistake of lowering your standards just to hook an insecure Nigerian man. Be yourself and you will meet the one that deserves you
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by candylips(m): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2009
Outstrip:

All the single ladies I hope you all are listening. Stop limiting yourselves to Nigerian men. Don't say I said it just listen to them say it here. Don't make the mistake of lowering your standards just to hook an insecure Nigerian man. Be yourself and you will meet the one that deserves you

carry waka grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 18, 2009
skylo:

@candylips, am not surprise for comments.,it shows your exposure and way of reasoning, Remember,that one day your daughters or sisters will stay in uk and they will tagged the same way you see us now, note this,and they will eventually become like those ugly flirts, and that why,guys like you regret in the long run,your so called "naija house material" later turn to idoits on the streets of uk,after two kids,they fill divorce and they turn to this same london girls, watch it especially your comments.
They should pray they have sons, its funny some of them think they are a different race from Nigerian girls.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by mamagee3(f): 3:10am On Dec 18, 2009
Nigerian Men are always for enjoyment instead of working
That's why most of them are lazy
! angry
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by ayo84(m): 3:24am On Dec 18, 2009
t's over-excited guys that start forming MJ in the club,
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by candylips(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2009
mama-gee:

Nigerian Men are always for enjoyment instead of working
That's why most of them are lazy
! angry

mama gee which kin generalization be these angry
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by debosky(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2009
Outstrip:

The naija men aren't going to clubs to snag naija ladies for serious relationships - they go to African churches, reunions and the like for that. The club activity here relates mainly to brief, primarily sexual relationships and not long term relationships. Naija men in general want to be in relationships with naija women and vice versa. When it doesn't work out then other alternatives are sought. There are, of course, exceptions to this rule and don't feel compelled to be with a naija person just for the sake of it.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by gshyne(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
@ debosky .
ur bang on. u ve struck d nail right on d head cool
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2009
gshyne:

@ debosky .
your bang on. u ve struck d nail right on d head cool

I knew debosky is intelligent. . .  .well sometimes

His comment was/is cogent and kosher
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Outstrip(f): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2009
Debosky you are still not making sense. What is there to be proud about being marked as hanging around clubs just to pick up "white women" to go back home with. Someone accuses you of such and y'all run in here admitting to it with pride. It is shameful. Read what other guys wrote about Nigerian women having resentment issues because they refuse to go home with you or give you a hard time. You should be able to deal with it as it is part of the chase. Nigerian guys hardly ever talked to me before I got married. I would see them checking me out but it was usually americans that actually walked up to me and spoke to me with confidence. The sad part is that now that I am married with two children who are usually always with me Nigerian men are more "confident" now. I think they assume that I am not married and have a baby daddy and they feel like that is all they can get. It is not just a club issue it's mainly just laziness and a lack of confidence in my opinion.

PS
this is not all Nigerian men of course but quite a few as evidenced by most of the posts here on nairaland
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by candylips(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2009
nice story you gat there outstrip grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Anabel(f): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2009
like they all say, when they break a girls heart here, they want to get a green card
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by KennyG6(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
Anabel:

like they all say, when they break a girls heart here, they want to get a green card
aha Anabel, did u just get dumped? all this vitriol
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by debosky(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
Outstrip:

Debosky you are still not making sense. What is there to be proud about being marked as hanging around clubs just to pick up "white women" to go back home with. Someone accuses you of such and y'all run in here admitting to it with pride. It is shameful.

Easy with the generalisations - I DON'T pick up as I clearly indicated, I'm simply explaining the mentality of the group of individuals she's describing - Naija guys in clubs, NOT the entire UK population of Nigerian men who don't ALL go to clubs or if/when they go, to pick up white women. I understand what they are looking for and it is up to them to determine if they're proud of it or not.

I abhor hypocrisy and thus I don't judge people who've decided that's what they want to do.

Read what other guys wrote about Nigerian women having resentment issues because they refuse to go home with you or give you a hard time. You should be able to deal with it as it is part of the chase.

That is your opinion and you're free to hold on to it. Giving someone a hard time is a turn off to many guys and they are entitled to feel that way and make an alternative choice. I am not interested in giving a hard time to appear tough or 'hard to get' - I think it's silly, childish and not very smart.

Many Nigerian women do have resentment issues, but that again is not ALL Nigerian women. Let individuals make their choice - the men on this forum do not hold brief for the entire Nigerian men population and I'm sure the women are intelligent enough to make their choice.

Nigerian guys hardly ever talked to me before I got married. I would see them checking me out but it was usually americans that actually walked up to me and spoke to me with confidence.
So what does that mean? I don't know the quality or type of Nigerian guys that were around you, but I know enough to be confident that the quality ones don't have confidence issues and when they see someone they are interested in, they go for it.

The sad part is that now that I am married with two children who are usually always with me Nigerian men are more "confident" now. I think they assume that I am not married and have a baby daddy and they feel like that is all they can get. It is not just a club issue it's mainly just laziness and a lack of confidence in my opinion.

Again, your opinion. If a guy wants to have a brief sexual liaison and doesn't want to move heaven and earth to achieve that, then that is sufficient for him.

Nigerian men, even those in the UK and US do marry Nigerian girls, and they put up with the whole 'hard to get' thing that seems to be the standard way of showing you're a 'good girl' to SOME Nigerian women and get married to them.

My aim here is to create a distinction - looking for a booty call in a club versus seeking a serious relationship.

this is not all Nigerian men of course but quite a few as evidenced by most of the posts here on nairaland

I'm glad we agree on that point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument / Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.