Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

9ja Boys In Uk Clubs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs (22230 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Photo: 8 9ja Boys Pose Fully Unclad In Beach In Daylight,is There Nobody There? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 19, 2009
whobemumu:

naija girls ? i dont talk to them anymore , have a much better chance with anybody but them

them too form kai

and half work in tesco !
And most of the guys are security guards so what? Honest money if you ask me, atleast they are not yahooing.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 19, 2009
stillwater:

Imagine your sibling ending up with this irritating lot. tongue *pukes and faints*
Thats why we pray everyday grin grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by kizi: 12:39am On Dec 19, 2009
Funny thread
LOL
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by debosky(m): 12:39am On Dec 19, 2009
stillwater:

Imagine your sibling ending up with this irritating lot. tongue *pukes and faints*

I'll slap the taste out of his mouth - if you can't be seen with her in broad daylight, then you're sure not gonna take her home from some night club.  tongue
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2009
debosky:

I'll slap the taste out of his mouth - if you can't be seen with her in broad daylight, then you're sure not gonna take her home from some night club.  tongue

Slap who, when she loveeeeeees him. tongue Sisi Debosky marries Cougar chaser!!! Roflmao!!! grin grin grin

Ebonyeyes:

Thats why we pray everyday grin grin

The fire of the holy ghost will destroy them. grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by TheSly: 12:44am On Dec 19, 2009
axeman85:

its hard work ooo my brother especially as my ife is in naija and me here so its mega difficult but i dey try sha so as not to find myself inthat comprmosing situation, i wake up go to work and go to skool then come back home. no clubbing or pubs at all. so far i have been dating her for a while now and 100% faithful.
I get one serious babe like that before, Na too much girl runs wey i dey do drive am comot.
And come imagine. . . .
The girl wey flop the job na one of those girls person go date for a week and drop oh. . . .

Its very hard to be faithful . . .I hail ya.
At least for me, I'ma need some serious prayers to change me.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

whobemumu:

naija girls ? i dont talk to them anymore , have a much better chance with anybody but them

them too form kai

and half work in tesco !

cheesy . . . .  cheesy . . . .  cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Sauron1: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2009
ibkaye:

@topic
Funny, didn't notice

See this baby. . . . . .Do u even club?
Are you allowed to be in a club?
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Pharoh: 12:48am On Dec 19, 2009
stillwater:

The fire of the holy ghost will destroy them. grin

Destroy the best thing that has happened to naija gals  grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by skfa1: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2009
axeman85:

its hard work ooo my brother especially as my ife is in naija and me here so its mega difficult but i dey try sha so as not to find myself inthat comprmosing situation, i wake up go to work and go to skool then come back home. no clubbing or pubs at all. so far i have been dating her for a while now and 100% faithful.

Nah so me too dey do am o bro but this 24 December, we must to rough am for club  cheesy  cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by axeman85(m): 12:49am On Dec 19, 2009
lol very hillarious thread.  yes honest money but some of them are sooooooooooo foolish that they work monday tofriday and when they get paid they spend it all in the club and after they start begging, and dem no dey shame to beg. during the day time when other are rushong to work and hustle, they will sit down in piccadilly gardens or inside ladbrokes dey watch horse or dog racing.

naija girls dem too shakara seriously, na so i see one the other day dey form levels i dey follow am talk she dey form, just talking to her ona normal levels she was forming not knowing that she was going for an interview in marks and spencers and dont know the road. assuming me sef form na so she for just miss the interview.

@skf1

na this club called the parks for oxford road near that bmw dealearship na dere naija girls dey go come dey form levels. dey find guy wey get car. lol after u don pay £12 to enter. well i thank God for my life sha. u wont find or catch me in those clubs again.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2009
skfa1:

Welcome onboard *Carry Moet give u* cheesy
cheesy

~Sauron~:

See this baby. . . . . .Do u even club?
Are you allowed to be in a club?
I don't 'club', i've just been to the odd club a few times, then again, what the heck, me? baby?  cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by debosky(m): 12:51am On Dec 19, 2009
stillwater:

Slap who, when she loveeeeeees him. tongue Sisi Debosky marries Cougar chaser!!! Roflmao!!! grin grin grin

The fire of the holy ghost will destroy the love too. grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Sauron1: 12:51am On Dec 19, 2009
The Sly:

I dey envy people like you big time. . . .
I wish i could be like this too. . . . . sad

SLY, where is your self-control? grin grin grin grin

ibkaye:

cheesy
I don't 'club', i've just been to the odd club a few times, then again, what the heck, me? baby?  cheesy

Been to the odd club?
Where were the bouncers? grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by bluespice(f): 12:52am On Dec 19, 2009
ibkaye:

cheesy
sis what do u say we slap all these folks calling you a kid? tongue
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by waju03(m): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2009
hahahah.omo dis thread is interesting sha. but on a serious note u guys are right about black (a.k.a akatas) chicks with their attitude angry. u think UK is worst come down to Florida n see. hey u will hate life come n see dissing. is like u dont even existing n with ur accent dey dont even want to look at u twice. compare to whitee girls dey dont care dey just flow along with u.dats y evrytym i enter club i go for white girls n my buddies always like y do i like white girls so much im like dont blame, blame d sistas.white girls r free loaders n easy ride grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by axeman85(m): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2009
skfa1:

Nah so me too dey do am o bro but this 24 December, we must to rough am for club  cheesy  cheesy

enjoy but for me i dey work xmas even and after i come house relax. all my groove na for naija.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

SLY, where is your self-control? grin grin grin grin

Been to the odd club?
Where were the bouncers? grin grin grin grin
Where they needed to be cheesy

bluespice:

sis what do u say we slap all these folks calling you a kid? tongue
Thankyou sweets  kiss kiss kiss
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by TheSly: 12:53am On Dec 19, 2009
ibkaye:

cheesy
Playing loud music in the room with 2 or 3friends when mum is not at home is not called clubbing.
Go siddon somewhere make i see road jor!
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by NordicRace: 12:54am On Dec 19, 2009
90% of black men who say they picked up a white girl is lying (unless they are fat) white women rarely go with a black guy, especially one out of africa, and you know it.

At my university there are africans in my class and student halls who have not ben laid in 3 years because white women wont touch them.

I have seen nigerians on buses try to talk to white women, they are always given the cold shoulder. white women like white guys.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 19, 2009
The Sly:

Playing loud music in the room with 2 or 3friends when mum is not at home is not called clubbing.
Go siddon somewhere make i see road jor!

I was waiting for this comment funny enough, some people do age y'know, twit cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by skfa1: 12:55am On Dec 19, 2009
axeman85:

lol very hillarious thread.  yes honest money but some of them are sooooooooooo foolish that they work monday tofriday and when they get paid they spend it all in the club and after they start begging, and dem no dey shame to beg. during the day time when other are rushong to work and hustle, they will sit down in piccadilly gardens or inside ladbrokes dey watch horse or dog racing.

naija girls dem too shakara seriously, na so i see one the other day dey form levels i dey follow am talk she dey form, just talking to her ona normal levels she was forming not knowing that she was going for an interview in marks and spencers and dont know the road. assuming me sef form na so she for just miss the interview.

@skf1

na this club called the parks for oxford road near that bmw dealearship na dere naija girls dey go come dey form levels. dey find guy wey get car. lol after u don pay £12 to enter. well i thank God for my life sha. u wont find or catch me in those clubs again.

Oh that park club, na man wey fit spend wellar na him those black gurls dey look for. Especially if u they yahoo well well and u dey get money. I be former bouncer for wigan and Bolton and manchester ,so me I no dey pay enter. No mind the gurl , dem too they form, na so she for miss road, na God save her head.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by axeman85(m): 12:56am On Dec 19, 2009
@sauron

u dey ask after self control.  those girls oyinbos move with some kind evil spirit, if u be black bobo dem must rock u oo. and di guys once dem don see di girl don high come spray body spray come dey smel like embalmed dead body. slef control go waka. or those 45yrs old 50 yrs old mama in mini skirt dey buy u beer. lol
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by debosky(m): 12:56am On Dec 19, 2009
NordicRace:

90% of black men who say they picked up a white girl is lying (unless they are fat) white women rarely go with a black guy, especially one out of africa, and you know it.

At my university there are africans in my class and student halls who have not ben[b] laid in 3 years because white women wont touch them. [/b]

I have seen nigerians on buses try to talk to white women, they are always given the cold shoulder. why would a white women like white guys.

Now that's extreme - aren't there any swamp donkeys in your city?  grin grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by axeman85(m): 12:58am On Dec 19, 2009
@skf1

yes ooo. i remember back then sef i no dey even bother about naija girl becos i no get money for credit and topup or kfc so i dey maintain with the fatty oyinbos ooo. lol. i use to come and rock wth my friend in bolton sef in a club caled j2 back den sef.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by TheSly: 1:01am On Dec 19, 2009
bluespice:

oya uncle sly less traffic here

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Called this a less traffic?? ??
Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

ibkaye:

I was waiting for this comment funny enough, some people do age y'know, twit cheesy
Yes some people do age.
But i can still clearly remember how i enjoyed the AKARA and MOIN MOIN that were served at your naming ceremony.
Funny how time flies. . . . cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by axeman85(m): 1:02am On Dec 19, 2009
NordicRace:

At my university there are africans in my class and student halls who have not ben laid in 3 years because white women wont touch them.

I have seen nigerians on buses try to talk to white women, they are always given the cold shoulder. white women like white guys.

whereever u got that statistics from is very wrong i can at least count 5guys i know that flock round whote girls and even me myself back then sef i was contolling at least 3 at a time. i had 1 in nottingham, 1 in hereford, 1 in stoke on trent , 1 in altrincham, and 1 just after stretford. so just go back and readjust ur figures.  even had one mama sef that was willing to pay me £170 just to satisfy her. oooo. not proud of it thou but back den omo boy need money but that was then sha.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Sauron1: 1:03am On Dec 19, 2009
ibkaye:

Where they needed to be cheesy

Tsk Tsk!!!!

NordicRace:

I have seen nigerians on buses try to talk to white women, they are always given the cold shoulder.  white women like white guys.

You are spewing bollocks, mate!!!
There are some parts in the UK where gorgeous white women will sexually assault a Black Man.

axeman85:

@sauron

u dey ask after self control.  those girls oyinbos move with some kind evil spirit, if u be black bobo dem must rock u oo. and di guys once dem don see di girl don high come spray body spray come dey smel like embalmed dead body. slef control go waka. or those 45yrs old 50 yrs old mama in mini skirt dey buy u beer. lol

I gave up on white women the night a woman and her daughter flashed their bosoms in a club because they wanted me to judge which one was bigger.
White women and morality are parallel lines.

The Sly:

I was busy chasing babes in Heaven when God was distributing it.  sad

Chei. . . . . .I pity all those innocent chics in Kent.
I am sure you musta defiled all of them. cheesy grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by skfa1: 1:05am On Dec 19, 2009
axeman85:

@skf1

yes ooo. i remember back then sef i no dey even bother about naija girl becos i no get money for credit and topup or kfc so i dey maintain with the fatty oyinbos ooo. lol. i use to come and rock wth my friend in bolton sef in a club caled j2 back den sef.

ahhhhh nah J2 be that o, that club ehn, too much Naijas. My friend dey for J2 as I dey type dey rock am, Celebrity like Diof dey come there with him friends, also Ahma Khan. E get one day like that wey one white gurl see me as i just stay close to one of the celeb car come dey ask me, am I a footballer? trust me, nah dem footballers those gurls like pass for club,cheeiiii.  grin    grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by collinx(m): 1:06am On Dec 19, 2009
Blacks, especially Nigerian girls believe that they are essential necessities! After passing through stress at work,weather,the taxman and all etcetera bills,the least i will expect on a night out is more stress!Hell NOOOOOOOOO!  Personally ,I don'tgo to clubs to look for who to take home to mom back home but but firstly who will help ease these stress then we can take it from there.The blacks in tThis country with their own various agenda ,will compound this and make you loose focus, even though if its back home, some of them will be "roasting" 24/7 with none looking at their ugly faces. Here, they still maintain the creed and old notion of  "girl must give guy stress in order to be more valued"Puhleeeze!!!.The whites on the other hand are more matured and attuned to the demands of 21st century of commensalistic relation.
For these few reasons am out!
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 19, 2009
Pharoh:

Destroy the best thing that has happened to naija gals  grin

You call cougar chasers the "best thing"? Don't swear for me abeg.

NordicRace:

I have seen nigerians on buses try to talk to white women, they are always given the cold shoulder.  white women like white guys.

Roflmao!!!  grin grin grin grin No wonder they come on NL to take out their bitterness on us!!!! grin grin Expose them well wellll!!! grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by axeman85(m): 1:10am On Dec 19, 2009
skfa1:

ahhhhh nah J2 be that o, that club ehn, too much Naijas. My friend dey for J2 as I dey type dey rock am, Celebrity like Diof dey come there with him friends, also Ahma Khan. E get one day like that wey one white gurl see me as i just stay close to one of the celeb car come dey ask me, am I a footballer? trust me, nah dem footballers those gurls like pass for club,cheeiiii.  grin    grin

yes ooo very correct my guy e get one of my guy for bolton sef dem dey call am oshoke or tony. na im i dey come see for bolton den. we go first chill for one club wey dey beside j2 wen e don late well we come enter j2. see guys dey runs babe for that staircase side. lol.

@sauron

the day a married woman walked up to me and said am looking nice and sweet and that if am nt with anyone tis night i can come with her. i no believe am wen i hear am. she was married with 2kids, but she chopp peper die lived in a mansion drives dilatest 06benz jeep. it was like 3weeks after i saw her in the newspapers that she was a direcotr in one of the government agncies.  very unbelievable.  thank God i didnt touch her as she was someone elses wife.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by skfa1: 1:10am On Dec 19, 2009
stillwater:

Roflmao!!!  grin grin grin grin No wonder they come on NL to take out their bitterness on us!!!! grin grin Expose them well wellll!!! grin

LMAO  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience / Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.