Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

9ja Boys In Uk Clubs - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs (22222 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Photo: 8 9ja Boys Pose Fully Unclad In Beach In Daylight,is There Nobody There? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by chika98: 2:07am On Jan 08, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol, you're not the only one cheesy

There should be nice bars and lounges in central london, don't know of any in particular but I doubt it'll be hard to find one, those kinds are always relaxing smiley

And the boys stand there like a log of wood while the grinding is going on. I swear if that were my sister I'd slap her all the way home! angry

Ebonyeyes:

Hey hun, i dont live in the london area but thats where the grown and sexy clubs are at. Pubs are also ok as well.

Okay peeped it. Thankies wink
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 08, 2010
You welcome babes, you in America? Of course you are grin Brain cells are dying and I blame the romance section of this site grin grin 'swallows omega 3-6-9 oils' grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 2:08am On Jan 08, 2010
en this wot p diddy called bitchassness. see boys dissing boys. gossiping with the enemy.

Its all in good fun mate. Why should you care what a couple of girls think? People in NL take things seriously. If you want me to insult naija girls open a thread and I would tell you about the worworness of our girls and how all of them are after our riches.

i
'm sure u kno what i'm talking abt

Well I agree the Nigerian way of bringing up males, later yields wife-beating sexist pigs. But a person isn't IMO significantly affected by his upbringing. Regardless of ones background, one should be smart enough to know what is wrong. Every society is patriarchal and from my experience Nigerian men seem less sexist that men of other races I have encountered.  American males are far more sexist- and their bringing is supposed to be more liberal and less of the guy vs. girl issue.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 08, 2010
chika98:

And the boys stand there like a log of wood while the grinding is going on. I swear if that were my sister I'd slap her all the way home! angry

Okay peeped it. Thankies wink
Lol, I heard that whenever that song comes on, some girls actually flee to find a wall to stand in front of, less chance of getting grabbed from the back and ground to nothingness, the lights being off don't help either  angry cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 2:12am On Jan 08, 2010
Lol, I heard that whenever that song comes on, some girls actually flee to find a wall to stand in front of, less chance of getting grabbed from the back and ground to nothingness, the lights being off don't help either

Man u guys dey gbadun in the UK. I must come and join all of una for there. I like grinding u shuld see me in the club, beenie man in da house.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by chika98: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

You welcome babes, you in America? Of course you are grin Brain cells are dying and I blame the romance section of this site grin grin  'swallows omega 3-6-9 oils'  grin

Yeah but will be up around that way soon enough. Doing research on all I can get into up there .

ibkaye:

Lol, I heard that whenever that song comes on, some girls actually flee to find a wall to stand in front of, less chance of getting grabbed from the back and ground to nothingness, the lights being off don't help either  angry cheesy

A bunch of kids! SMH
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

Man u guys dey gbadun in the UK. I must come and join all of una for there. I like grinding u shuld see me in the club, beenie man in da house.
Whatever floats your boat.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by KennyG6(m): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2010
, yawns,
chika98:

Yeah but will be up around that way soon enough. Doing research on all I can get into up there .

abeg forget London try Brighton its the place to be  grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 2:15am On Jan 08, 2010
Whatever floats your boat.

Not really, I dont really dance. My dancing is like a white guy, flailing my hands around trying to find balance. It is the people around me I usually pity. I nearly took out a girl's eyes while getting down.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Sauron1: 2:15am On Jan 08, 2010
Kenny_G:

, yawns, abeg forget London try Brighton its the place to be  grin grin grin grin

City of gays? Ewwwwwwww.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by chika98: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2010
Kenny_G:

, yawns, abeg forget London try Brighton its the place to be  grin grin grin grin

Haven't got anyone up there
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

Not really, I dont really dance. My dancing is like a white guy, flailing my hands around trying to find balance. It is the people around me I usually pity. I nearly took out a girl's eyes while getting down.
I can imagine tongue
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by KennyG6(m): 2:18am On Jan 08, 2010
chika98:

Haven't got anyone up there
its only a train ride fron London, by the way was only teasing u, you should only go there if u r gay,
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by chika98: 2:19am On Jan 08, 2010
Kenny_G:

its only a train ride fron London, by the way was only teasing u, you should only go there if u r gay,

Okay
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by KennyG6(m): 2:21am On Jan 08, 2010
like its been mentioned try Central London Piccadily,
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by chika98: 2:23am On Jan 08, 2010
Will do. Thanks
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by tbaba83(m): 2:34am On Jan 08, 2010
We need some more girls in here
There´s too many man too many many man.
my grind song 4 2009
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by tbaba83(m): 2:45am On Jan 08, 2010
no straight man i know would walk into brighton with his ass behind him

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe / See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.