Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

9ja Boys In Uk Clubs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs (22231 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Photo: 8 9ja Boys Pose Fully Unclad In Beach In Daylight,is There Nobody There? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by koolchicco: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2009
Kenny_G:

aha Anabel, did u just get dumped? all this vitriol

grin Ol' Boy no make me laugh abeg. grin grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by axeman85(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
@poster

thts very true especially there is a particular club in manchester called edwards. thats the base of naija guys and the only mission is to pick up oyinbos either fat, or old. and you see some of them even throwing caution to the wind kissing and romancing the babe as if noooo na room dem dey.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
axeman85:

@poster

thts very true especially there is a particular club in manchester called edwards. thats the base of naija guys and the only mission is to pick up oyinbos either fat, or old. and you see some of them even throwing caution to the wind kissing and romancing the babe as if noooo na room dem dey.
They call them takeaways, they normally scrounge around for them around the 2.30am mark, i.e its like a rush before the club shuts down grin Its a funny sight all just for a piece of a55 grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2009
By d way I prefer black over whitie anyday, some whities too make sense sha and dem dey crase well well kiss
But still prefer my chocolate honeys more, doesnt necessarily have to be 9ja babes only sha.
Rather have a beautiful, elegant caramel honey, than some whitie. . .
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by KennyG6(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

They call them takeaways, they normally scrounge around for them around the 2.30am mark, i.e its like a rush before the club shuts down grin Its a funny sight all just for a piece of a55 grin
na aggros cause am jare
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by skfa1: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
axeman85:

@poster

Infact u are more than right. That Edward opposite bus 37 to Bolton, cheiiiii come see Naija guys they fight on top old white woman say na me go take am home bla bla bla. I used to be chairman there some few years back  grin . Mennn that place too rugged.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
Kenny_G:

na aggros cause am jare
Wetin be that tongue tongue

P.S. I see you are not disagreeing with my statement grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by KennyG6(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Wetin be that tongue tongue

P.S. I see you are not disagreeing with my statement grin
aggros = sex-starvation

I am ambivalent
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Beckton: 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hi Ebony.
Black girls can sometimes become nasty, they usually come for one or two things too so if they see black guys they snub. They feel all dark guys are problems or something. The white ones tend to respect you at sight.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
Are these ladies complaining that they do not get approached by thirsty guys at the club??

Surely, that must be a good thing.
Or am i missing something??
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by paddylo1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2009
lol. .

am loving this thread. . thank god say i dey yankee sef. , i hear say these black girls in U.K na big problem,
over here to find better black chick no be big deal. . whether african,haitian or blk american
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by axeman85(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2009
skfa1:

Infact u are more than right. That Edward opposite bus 37 to Bolton, cheiiiii come see Naija guys they fight on top old white woman say na me go take am home bla bla bla. I used to be chairman there some few years back grin . Mennn that place too rugged.

yes ooo ur very correct and the funny part is majority of them after them don collect their security salary na dere dem go spend am finish dey form levels and some of these naija guys sef dont have 1penny they will be begging u for ciga or buy beer fro them. and its so mad that the place is known as pick up bar, if u need fat, after1 old mama or rugged girls just enter the place and u are a winnner. i used to go there like 2yrs ago but stopped going there as too much familiarity and too much begging and pesters dere. but back den i dey try sha.lol
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2009
Beckton:

Hi Ebony.
Black girls can sometimes become nasty

lol, if your game is tight they'd be all over you like a bad rash. . . But its true, I have seen guys dissed in the most demeaning manner. . . But you gota luv dem caramel honeys mehn
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by honeric01(m): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2009
uhm, modern way of patronizing prostitute, what if these girls picked up are prostitutes?
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by skfa1: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
axeman85:

yes ooo your very correct and the funny part is majority of them after them don collect their security salary na dere dem go spend am finish dey form levels and some of these naija guys sef dont have 1penny they will be begging u for ciga or buy beer fro them. and its so mad that the place is known as pick up bar, if u need fat, after1 old mama or rugged girls just enter the place and u are a winnner. i used to go there like 2yrs ago but stopped going there as too much familiarity and too much begging and pesters dere. but back den i dey try sha.lol

My guy u tooooo  correct, maybe i dey see u then who knows, maybe we could hook up in piccadily one day  wink    
If u reach there this night as I dey talk, u go see naija guys spending their security money like say dem win lotto , small time come dey complain say money don finish, no money, i wan pay rent bla bla bla    grin
Same with me, i used to go there with one baba Jamo wey dey supply gurls, hin dey always load them for bus, maybe u might know him.
Now im retired, wanna face my life squarely.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2009
skfa1:

My guy u tooooo  correct, maybe i dey see u then who knows, maybe we could hook up in piccadily one day  wink    
If u reach there this night as I dey talk, u go see naija guys spending their security money like say dem win lotto , small time come dey complain say money don finish, no money, i wan pay rent bla bla bla    grin
Same with me, i used to go there with one babe Jamo wey dey supply gurls, hin dey always load them for bus, maybe u might know him.

Expose. grin Give us the details grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by bluespice(f): 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
it's a lie!
most of them are always dancing not standing

(lol what's this topic about again?) tongue
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by skfa1: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Expose. grin Give us the details grin

lol, na there dem they see you grin grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by axeman85(m): 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
skfa1:

Same with me, i used to go there with one babe Jamo wey dey supply gurls, hin dey always load them for bus, maybe u might know him.

man mabie i fit don jam u dere long time ago ooo. yes oo tpday i wanted to buy padloc at the shop opposite bus86 stand and i happen to peep inside from inside the bus and i saw them already lining up getting ready to go and start arranging. and at least any oyinbo wey dey dere must av slept wth at least 2 or more naija guys dere. and i stopped gong there becos it was already getting embarrasing and i still remember 2guys i of them is naija guy caled ben . asked me to buy him beer and i gave him £5 to buy beer the guy no even tell me thanks or bring my change. anoda one come dey beg say him wan pay rent and he was drinking wine ooo.

i have picked up a few gurls from there tooo back in di days. but when am in there i never give ut my real name at alll.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by skfa1: 12:07am On Dec 19, 2009
axeman85:

man mabie i fit don jam u dere long time ago ooo. yes oo tpday i wanted to buy padloc at the shop opposite bus86 stand and i happen to peep inside from inside the bus and i saw them already lining up getting ready to go and start arranging. and at least any oyinbo wey dey dere must av slept wth at least 2 or more naija guys dere. and i stopped gong there becos it was already getting embarrasing and i still remember 2guys i of them is naija guy caled ben . asked me to buy him beer and i gave him £5 to buy beer the guy no even tell me thanks or bring my change. anoda one come dey beg say him wan pay rent and he was drinking wine ooo.

i have picked up a few gurls from there tooo back in di days. but when am in there i never give ut my real name at alll.

Na so dem they do my guy, nah u even waste ur 5 pound, u for just bone the guy, nah cigar hin go take ur fiver smoke. Imagine somebody drinking wine and never pay rent, lol. You fit catch dem gurls for that piccadily garden around 7 o clock, E get some gurls wey just dey arrive from other EU country, if u sabi manage speak their language small, u go pack dem full go house, lol. Maybe i go enter there sha, been a long time wink
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 19, 2009
Oh my fecking days grin grin grin what a good read grin grin Una sha hmm grin grin Some of you have called it the "Takeaway action" grin grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by axeman85(m): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2009
skfa1:

Na so dem they do my guy, nah u even waste your 5 pound, u for just bone the guy, nah cigar hin go take your fiver smoke. Imagine somebody drinking wine and never pay rent, lol. You fit catch dem gurls for that piccadily garden around 7 o clock, E get some gurls wey just dey arrive from other EU country, if u sabi manage speak their language small, u go pack dem full go house, lol. Maybe i go enter there sha, been a long time wink

u correct jare. she u know me dem dey see me like one big guy suiting up most times and looking fly. funniest part is sometimes i just say make i enter there but i hold myself and dont go there jare. becos i know a few faces in dere both male and female and i no get that time again and also devil fit tempt person go runs babe but i am faithful to my woman so dont want to put myself in a compromising situation. so any grooving na till when i enter naija again i go do am. besides the cold is very bad. lol
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by axeman85(m): 12:16am On Dec 19, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Oh my fecking days grin grin grin what a good read grin grin Una sha hmm grin grin Some of you have called it the "Takeaway action" grin grin

yes oo u will be suprised some of these women as as old as 55 and some are grandmothers. but after them don wear the skimpy cloth rub makeup and lipgloss u go see the guys dey fight ontop them. i have seen a woman about 40sumtin after she wear mini skirt finish u go tink say she young well. and she is a grandmother. mehn i remember those my days sha, but i thank God.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by skfa1: 12:17am On Dec 19, 2009
axeman85:

u correct jare. she u know me dem dey see me like one big guy suiting up most times and looking fly. funniest part is sometimes i just say make i enter there but i hold myself and dont go there jare. becos i know a few faces in dere both male and female and i no get that time again and also devil fit tempt person go runs babe but i am faithful to my woman so dont want to put myself in a compromising situation. so any grooving na till when i enter naija again i go do am. besides the cold is very bad. lol

Wise word man , u gat to stay faithful to ur wife. That cold bad o, nah so i wake up yesterday night see snow full for ground, i was like damn son  grin  grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by skfa1: 12:21am On Dec 19, 2009
axeman85:

yes oo u will be suprised some of these women as as old as 55 and some are grandmothers. but after them don wear the skimpy cloth rub makeup and lipgloss u go see the guys dey fight ontop them. i have seen a woman about 40sumtin after she wear mini skirt finish u go tink say she young well. and she is a grandmother. mehn i remember those my days sha, but i thank God.

Those old grandmother need to seat back home jare, na so one dey cry because i no wan dance with am o come dey hold my clothe (inside me, i was thinking this mama old pass my mum o) na so people dey look me, na hin i just find one way comot for the club. Weting man no go see for that club, cheeiiii grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by TheSly: 12:24am On Dec 19, 2009
axeman85:

u correct jare. she u know me dem dey see me like one big guy suiting up most times and looking fly. funniest part is sometimes i just say make i enter there but i hold myself and dont go there jare. becos i know a few faces in dere both male and female and i no get that time again and also devil fit [b]tempt person go runs babe but i am faithful to my woman [/b]so dont want to put myself in a compromising situation. so any grooving na till when i enter naija again i go do am. besides the cold is very bad. lol
I dey envy people like you big time. . . .
I wish i could be like this too. . . . . sad
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by CHAIRMAN1(m): 12:25am On Dec 19, 2009
@Ebonyeye
it's not a complex issue, am not sure u've been to d UK, else u'll know what
Black girls esp naija girls here in d uk form a lot. White guys dt even look their way, but white(cute ones) like us(black guys), so why go for the 'forming' black girl?
They form to the extent that i believe most of them have now become lesbians. Bleep them. tongue
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by debosky(m): 12:26am On Dec 19, 2009
Naija guys can be awful though - what level of desperation leads you to chase Cougars and [url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swamp+donkeyswamp donkeys]swamp donkeys[/url] around bars?  
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by axeman85(m): 12:31am On Dec 19, 2009
skfa1:

Wise word man , u gat to stay faithful to your wife. That cold bad o, nah so i wake up yesterday night see snow full for ground, i was like damn son grin grin

yes ooo serious cold na im i stand for busstop even with the 3shirt and jacket wey i wear my broda na sooo i dey shiver like no mans business all my hands freeze finish, 2moro na extra clothing i go wear. lol

yes those women can be soo emotional at times, i remember back den 1babe i runs once fought the other new babe i was with, i just leave them run commot before them spoil me for there, so thats probably 1 of the reasons i stopped going there. and funniest part is na dose mamas dey finds guy most.

lol funny times there and interesting times dere sha. and also its free to enter and cheap botle of wine its like £6.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by axeman85(m): 12:34am On Dec 19, 2009
The Sly:

I dey envy people like you big time. . . .
I wish i could be like this too. . . . . sad

its hard work ooo my brother especially as my ife is in naija and me here so its mega difficult but i dey try sha so as not to find myself inthat comprmosing situation, i wake up go to work and go to skool then come back home. no clubbing or pubs at all. so far i have been dating her for a while now and 100% faithful.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by whobemumu(m): 12:36am On Dec 19, 2009
naija girls ? i dont talk to them anymore , have a much better chance with anybody but them

them too form kai

and half work in tesco !
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 19, 2009
debosky:

Naija guys can be awful though -  what  level of desperation leads you to chase Cougars and [url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swamp+donkeyswamp donkeys]swamp donkeys[/url] around bars?  

Imagine your sibling ending up with this irritating lot. tongue *pukes and faints*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71