Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (84609 Views)

Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Millz404(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hh
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by happney65: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
No tribe in Nigeria bears Julius Michael As a name, therefore, that post is fake.......period

Really?Hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. grin grin
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by ibnidris(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ipob pastor

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by wizkidblogger(f): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
make him born again christain? ahhhh.....

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by prophetfire: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Byko899:
one thing I know is that we are all mortals, so do not see
your fellow being as demi God,what you can do he can do
it as well,with all the money, Men derives no other
happiness apart from plenty women and wine. kayamo is
a big barrister and he is not new in the game ,for him to
stick his neck to this, the evidence is beyond reasonable
doubt, am sure he does not want to release much, just
waiting for sulaman to go to court , because if he makes
all the evidence public ,sulaman will buy lawyers that can
try to counter it,he is juts preserving it so that when he
gets to court,he will take them unawares
so u met keyamo n he told U this? Aproko conspiracy theorist.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by seunny4lif(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:
Sharap, u that is withdrawing support are u a saint? The bible says, he that has not sinned should cast the first stone.
Just like Rev king right?
That's how Rev King story goes and people defended him until it's was proved angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Shiitposter: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:
I'm waiting for people to start claiming that Fulani Herdsmen threatened this man to make a statement.

Wow this makes no sense at all
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by cocaineaddict(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:
Sharap, u that is withdrawing support are u a saint? The bible says, he that has not sinned should cast the first stone.
Jesus actually said that, not the bible

4 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nauttyprof(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:

You also should keep shut. When you've read the same Bible well, you can then talk on this matter. Men who misquote the Bible just for selfish motives.

3 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by abdulaz: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
According to FRZ

Yahoo yahoo PASTOR grin

His laptop is his Bible.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Shiitposter: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
kazyhm:
I laff in spiritual power

You see what happen when you use your brain instead of your penis ?

Why should somebody use his penis to think? Whats happening to this country

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by africandollar: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE!
"This is to withdraw my statement of support towards Apostle John Suleiman of Omega Church Ministry which is dated on the 6th of March, this month as against the claims of Ms Stephanie Otodo.

I have personally received a classify [/b]information about ungoldly activities of the said Mr Suleiman from a reliable source and how he [b]partronise their hotel with one or two girls...

It has been a battle of conscience since three days ago whether to post this or not, but, as
someone who likes to always say the truth no matter whose ox is gored- it's on this note, I retract my innitial statement of support and solidarity- having been cleared to me that I gooved in my claims as a mortal man.
It is my prayer that God in His infinity mercy will broken the heart of Mr Suleiman and make him a born again Christian. If you love him, pray for him."

Kindly notice the emboldened and tell me if this so-called author and publisher never miss road so. Even if na typo I expected better from you mate, I can only imagine the untold horrors your readers go through reading your books!
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by GodblessNig247(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
kenonze:
My Dad said if any of his children is accused either wrongly or correctly that he /she stole an item... .
Even if u finally exonerated yourself, he will flog the hell out of u for being involved directly or indirectly

Same here
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by obal2: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Has someone thought God may be involved in this?
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by prophetfire: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

Did you not read that the good MOG patronizes hotels with girls?
Or were you just selectively blind to that?
where is de evidence? Pics or cctv or hotel records? Please lets be intelligent! I can wake up n say I saw u bleeping aisha buhari last night.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by otemanuduno: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Splinz, Wilgrea7, come and see this again o. When I told them that Zeusus Krista himself was a womanizer, they doubted it. Now by their fruits, we shall know them.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Marvel1206: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
idbami2:
Se na wetin we wan use start this week bi this? Aigooo
Too much of korean films grin
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by hotspec(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
No matter what, I STAND WITH Suleman. We are all men and are fallible. Many of d e-warriors here do worse things. I pray may God pardon him, if its true and uphold his ministry.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
cocaineaddict:

Jesus actually said that, not the bible
Jesus is the word and the word is the bible
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by ificatchmodeh: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:

But why d man of God dey fry lies. Why denying the obvious.

Tell your pastor to first confess.. ehen we fit take am up..

Cast first stone my foot..

3 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by suremanpatriot: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bullshit...his support? undecided all we hav is Fr abov
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by sleeknick: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
But apostle and his wife are dancing in another topic on nairaland oh... grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by cocaineaddict(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:
Jesus is the word and the word is the bible
guy leave that holy holy tok. U know what am talking about

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Richy4(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:

The same bible also asked that sinners should confess their sins Bro...When David did the same thing and even killed the husband of the woman....The Bible said when his sins where pinpointed to him by Nathan, he said he has sinned....and Nathan...told him his sins where forgiven....The apostle should acknowledge his sins....if David a man after God's heart could acknowledge his sins...who is Suleman

3 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by menxer: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

Did you not read that the good MOG patronizes hotels with girls?
Or were you just selectively blind to that?

Denial is the name of the game.

Even If some people are shown cctv footage of Sulieman strolling out of a hotel room with girl(s), they will still deny it as photo-shopped.

5 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by LANGIDI: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Who is Julius Michael? Let him say the name of the hotel with evidence. Let him provide the name of the girl they saw him with in a hotel
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Vision4God: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jesus is lord. Whether scandal or not, I have personally been blessed by Apostle Suleman.

Jesus is on d throne.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by redon12(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
this guy nah funny guyoo ... you people should check his profile and see they person that is helping somebody..
they snapchat picture is fake
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by EyeBee04(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why should it be now that he defended Christians, that this allegation rose up, in just let's two weeks. I smell some rats. Worse is that, the same Christians are the 1st to speak ill of him and betray him, instead of holdin their cool and waitin for God to bring out the truth. It could be true, it could be a false allegation, but we don't have the right to be judgemental.

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by idbami2(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=Marvel1206 post=54515574] Too much of korean films grin
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:

Let 'Apostle' Sulleiman, with contrite heart admit that he has sinned, let him feel sorry for his sins, let him confess his sins and let him undertake restitution. You cannot wish away wrongdoing by holding the weak down. What has the poor girl done to Sulleiman to deserve being hounded like a criminal

5 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Shiitposter:

Wow this makes no sense at all
Really

When the allegation first broke out, a lot of people claimed it was politically motivated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.