Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (84610 Views)

Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by madgoat(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
E don be for this Apostle Suleman grin
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by madgoat(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
AshawoGirl:
Apostle I've told u. Forget that girl I can give u any style. Anytime. I love u apostle. Pls contact me thanks
Babe, will u like the goat style? I can give it to you hot, raw and steamy from behind grin grin
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
fake apostle motherfucker, some fools still doubting, I pray u realise very soon DAT you are being bewitched for staying with this man of dog piss of this front page material why is he even trending? #fakemanofdog

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ashawo pastor!!!!!

Soliman will burn in hell. Ugly boy. Men can never be reasonable . Always looking for puss.y to put their tiny dick

Pigs. If a pastor can be who.re.s I wonder how much more the other wayward men that roam around every where.

Soliman's wife is there protecting his adulterous husband. He will soon transfer STD
to her.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by onatisi(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
donolatunji:
I Am Speechless And Weak On This Matter
That man sulaiman is a talented liar and a chronic sexual maniac. I only pity those who are still blinded in their complete foolishness and still supporting him

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Charly68: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Were you selectively blind to the fact that there's no iota of evidence to back that up.
I can equally claim at this moment that you visit hotels and patronize prostitutes. Does that make my assertion correct?
If he has evidence let him produce it publicly so we can be sure ,all this bagladash talks are immaterial
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Zirah: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
How can you see a man like this and call him a man of God?

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by biocamera: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigerians and over religiosity. suleman God don catch u Luke 8:17
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by WeNoGoDie(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Charly68:
If he has evidence let him produce it publicly so we can be sure ,all this bagladash talks are immaterial

Thank you. My point exactly.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:
Sharap, u that is withdrawing support are u a saint? The bible says, he that has not sinned should cast the first stone.
The Bible said. And yes, the Bible also said that thou shall not lie.
The evidences are scary. He should do the needful.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by stankezzy: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
bionixs:
don't mind them. the next news will be that ROBERT KELLY AND JULIA ROBERTS caught Suleman in the act. You want to run down Christianity Abi?
help me ask them , these people no de tire, two useless names joined together that does not belong to any tribe ,God pass una, soon Michael Jackson go talk him own, foolish people
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by oteikwu16(m): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
#istandwithapostlesuleiman
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by sshalom(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
In Hebrews 12:2, the Holy Bible enjoins all Christians to look up to Jesus Who is indeed the Author and Finisher of our faith. Stories regarding pastors, their conducts and shortcomings should NEVER discourage anyone from worshiping GOD.

These Scriptures - 1 Peter 2:1-4; 2 Timothy 2:20 explain the reality of whatever people are experiencing particularly at this period.

The onus is on each individual to pray, study the Bible and be discerning in the spirit to separate from fake and original. Regarding this, you should be conscious of the kind of life the pastor lives. Does he preach only and never does what he says? If that's the case, the he is not a pastor but a charlatan.

Lastly, in Acts 1:1, it was clear what the order of things should be - Jesus began to do before he started to teach. Any man whose lifestyle varies from the Word of God, whether a pastor or just a floor member can not claim to be a Christian.

So watch out as the Bible says that 'by their fruits, we shall know them'.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by pinkpant: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
kenonze:
My Dad said if any of his children is accused either wrongly or correctly that he /she stole an item... .
Even if u finally exonerated yourself, he will flog the hell out of u for being involved directly or indirectly
actually that's a very wrong way of parenting... VERY wrong
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by davo90tico(m): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
agabaI23:
Who is Julius Michael? I stand with Suleiman. Withdraw your support. Who ya support epp?
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by sure2(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
To me either Suleiman or otobo this matter is so. Simple my teacher use to say something when you set an exam for two Student and the question is “Describe an orange“ and Student A went ahead to write 3 pages describing an orange and student B just wrote 8 line and Went further to even draw a picture of an orange to illustrate his description student B gets his full mark because of the picture he added. What am saying is that otobo should just Show us just one Picture of the two of them together And That settles it all
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Codes151(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

Did you not read that the good MOG patronizes hotels with girls?
Or were you just selectively blind to that?
that doesn't justify anything! No proof! Make them post evidence so we can close this chapter! Maybe unsettles cases now! Freeze vs uche

Tonto vs church

Suleman vs Otobo
Etc
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by solomonsly11(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mr supporter you said you withdrew are you a Saint, have you read about Joseph in the Bible how he was set up by the King's wife and David the apple of God's eyes. He's a human being even if he committed adultery his not a God. His a human being like you why can't you give your life to Christ and did what they have done to attained the level they are today and see if it is easy. They stand against him because his standing and fighting for the SOUTHERN KADUNA CHRISTIAN, mind you Mr. Supporter Apostle Johnson is not God is a human being like you. To God be the Glory
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by sure2(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
AheadMarket:

The Bible said. And yes, the Bible also said that thou shall not lie.
The evidences are scary. He should do the needful.

Bro I dn't think you know what we mean by evidence
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by oshorstan(f): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Things are getting messier for Apostle Johnson Suleman who is at the center of an adultery scandal. More people are coming out with alleged facts, some people who were standing by him are beginning to have doubts.

Lagos based author and publisher, Julius Michael who was standing by and defending the founder of Omega Power Ministries, just retracted his support and added his reasons.

He wrote:

"PUBLIC NOTICE!
"This is to withdraw my statement of support towards Apostle John Suleiman of Omega Church Ministry which is dated on the 6th of March, this month as against the claims of Ms Stephanie Otodo.

I have personally received a classify information about ungoldly activities of the said Mr Suleiman from a reliable source and how he partronise their hotel with one or two girls...

It has been a battle of conscience since three days ago whether to post this or not, but, as
someone who likes to always say the truth no matter whose ox is gored- it's on this note, I retract my innitial statement of support and solidarity- having been cleared to me that I gooved in my claims as a mortal man.
It is my prayer that God in His infinity mercy will broken the heart of Mr Suleiman and make him a born again Christian. If you love him, pray for him."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/man-withdraws-support-for-apostle.html

lalasticlala

Don't be a cheap machinery for the devil. why coming out now? Bring your evidence now, you imp & slowpoke... All of u will suffer the wrath of peddling lies. Who gave u power to judge? Are u clean? Bros get a life
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by EasyMind(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
No be today Pastors dey collect from Church Members, we only talk about the ones we hear or see... Anyway as regards this case I don't want to Judge...Only God knows the true worshippers.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by gemale(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:
Sharap, u that is withdrawing support are u a saint? The bible says, he that has not sinned should cast the first stone.
Evil is evil & Christians shldnt defend it. Nobody is a saint; yes but we can't say because d accused is a MOG, he's above reprove & rebuke. If he's guilty, we shld try 2 correct him & lead him back 2 D ryt track instead of blindly & sheepishly following him.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by yinks0067: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

Did you not read that the good MOG patronizes hotels with girls?
Or were you just selectively blind to that?

Nigerians and religion shaaaaaa..and religion has not helped us in anyway ....think about it......
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Alphamale2017(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Were you selectively blind to the fact that there's no iota of evidence to back that up.

I can equally claim at this moment that you visit hotels and patronize prostitutes. Does that make my assertion correct?
Lmaooo God bless u
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Alphamale2017(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
No tribe in Nigeria bears Julius Michael As a name, therefore, that post is fake.......period
lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by 2sexynet: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Things are getting messier for Apostle Johnson Suleman who is at the center of an adultery scandal. More people are coming out with alleged facts, some people who were standing by him are beginning to have doubts.

Lagos based author and publisher, Julius Michael who was standing by and defending the founder of Omega Power Ministries, just retracted his support and added his reasons.

He wrote:

"PUBLIC NOTICE!
"This is to withdraw my statement of support towards Apostle John Suleiman of Omega Church Ministry which is dated on the 6th of March, this month as against the claims of Ms Stephanie Otodo.

I have personally received a classify information about ungoldly activities of the said Mr Suleiman from a reliable source and how he partronise their hotel with one or two girls...

It has been a battle of conscience since three days ago whether to post this or not, but, as
someone who likes to always say the truth no matter whose ox is gored- it's on this note, I retract my innitial statement of support and solidarity- having been cleared to me that I gooved in my claims as a mortal man.
It is my prayer that God in His infinity mercy will broken the heart of Mr Suleiman and make him a born again Christian. If you love him, pray for him."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/man-withdraws-support-for-apostle.html

lalasticlala
rubbish... post the classified information and let us see it. This just keep circulating hearsay.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by TexasR: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
John Suleman
Omega church ministry
Classify information

This man a
Is an arsehole and his support is an arseholic support which is worth nothing.I thought they were talking of a real man with real support like chedda
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Alphamale2017(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
kenonze:
My Dad said if any of his children is accused either wrongly or correctly that he /she stole an item... .
Even if u finally exonerated yourself, he will flog the hell out of u for being involved directly or indirectly
thats mediocre thinking. Becos a group of fellow students who are ur rivals can gang up and make ur father leave everlasting scars on ur body

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by browseyd22(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
I stand with apostle suleman

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by gemale(m): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
No tribe in Nigeria bears Julius Michael As a name, therefore, that post is fake.......period
So also does no tribe bear "goodluck Jonathan", "Ben Murray-Bruce", "John clark", "David tam-west" as its native names but these people are real, famous Nigerians, aren't they?
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Alphamale2017(m): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
zicoraads:
Why people elevate men of God to Godly status is beyond me. Let's call it for what it is. Apostle Johnson messed up, big time. As a man who is a pastor, he ought to be blameless.
going by this ur philosophy even jesus had many sins abi ? Becos judas sold him off to the soldiers for a crime he didnt commit . U nor know book at all. You can be accused and yet still be blamless so abeg swerve
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by chinedu234(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
An apostle makes a statement against herdsmen. The apostle is invited by DSS. As he is released,an otobo flies down from Canada with the intention of avoiding the apostle but ends up confronting him about not marrying her. Before you mention herdsmen or DSS,the otobo girl is working with a keyamo and holding press conferences telling so many stories for economically battered citizens most of whom have no jobs. Can this be diversionary? Like Femi Kuti,we are being turned to wanderers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.