Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (84603 Views)

Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by NaWetinDey(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

Quick disclaimer; Not your dear.(I insured my yansh a long time ago) grin
Back to the matter, where to start from for the gbagauns... thumb going numb already.

Hahaha. You dey craze pass craze oh! Abel make I remove am. It's just a word I'm conversant using in agreement.

But, seriously, you have spoilt the conversation by just talking about nyash. Disgusting.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by McKayConcept(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
o boi, u are confused. who is looking for ur support. if defense was built on u, won't it be an act of betrayal now? so u started supporting without reasoning or getting the true fact abi? sycophant and hypocrite
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by pressplay411(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
2sexynet:
Now, let me tell you one... I am the least person that will worship any man, dead or alive and I don't accord anybody more than the human respect they deserve, whether dangote or otherwise as long as you do not feed me.

My reason for keeping my eyes peeled over this issue is because of the nature and time of this allegations. You all have forgotten that this is Buhari's era where no man who attack him go scot free. A certain respectable friend on facebook was last month agitating for the release of his friend because the said friend spoke against Buhari's government and I believe you heard about a certain Gbadamosi that was arrested.

Now this so called idiot who claim to withdraw support has refused to released the said information that his laibility source gave. A man who case about innocent girls and wanting to prevent them from falling prey will certainly release that information if he was so confident. A man who respect his religion and would not want anyone to tarnish the image of his religion under the guise of preaching the word of God, so that we can begin to separate the seeds from the chaffs will certainly release the said information.

And lastly, I am not your everyday church goer and since this year, I have not entered the church and that should tell you my kind of person as someone who does not worship all these men but there is what is called analytical mind and emotional intelligence to guard us all in cases like this, which I can see is either erroneously missing in so many people believe this shiity nonsense or wickedly ignored for evil conspiracies

I rest my case.

Well said. It's quite premature to conclude that the apostle Suleiman is guilty as sexual allegations generally favour women.

It's up to the court to decide.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Posh(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
AshawoGirl:
Apostle I've told u. Forget that girl I can give u any style. Anytime. I love u apostle. Pls contact me thanks
....ok... Hw do i reach u? I wanna nack ur backside... Money is nt a problem.. Jus state ur price
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
kenonze:
My Dad said if any of his children is accused either wrongly or correctly that he /she stole an item... .
Even if u finally exonerated yourself, he will flog the hell out of u for being involved directly or indirectly
My dad will disagree with ur dad on dat disciplinary principle, my father knows me n I know my father...I don't blame ur father anyway cos d man is convinced his children are bunch of bandits...so either way dey are guilty...
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by leadword(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
zicoraads:
Why people elevate men of God to Godly status is beyond me. Let's call it for what it is. Apostle Johnson messed up, big time. As a man who is a pastor, he ought to be blameless.
pls sir....don't forget that Prophet Suleiman is a human being like us,never judge anybody from d far,he may do it or not, God know how to deal with His men,let leave everything to God......
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Godsate: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
As long as God's support is still with him no problem.

Anybody can say what they like.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Erums(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Another one.... This one weak me
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by MrIcredible: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
[s]
lofty900:
Sharap, u that is withdrawing support are u a saint? The bible says, he that has not sinned should cast the first stone.
[/s]
Rubbish

Does he look like the Bible?
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by otokx(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
dallyemmy:
I think Otobo from her picture looks like a serpent.

A bad one at that.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by agabaI23(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hakeem3:

and I am so certain u will be by his side in hell too
You have already judged and determined that he and his supporters are hell bound? If men were God..
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by segzyogondus(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anything like this involving man of God I dey waka pass cos their matter na only God knw and all these girls do not care the shame and curse they might bring upon them selves if it isn't true... Me no wan knw true or false for the matter just want it settled quick make I read other stories them
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:
I'm waiting for people to start claiming that Fulani Herdsmen threatened this man to make a statement.

Karma is a biatch; while he was busy sowing the seeds of hatred between Nigerians, never did he for once thought his reputation would soon come crashing down ruined in tatters.
God seems to have interceded to save Nigerians from such poison - merchants of hatred and strife, pls be warned.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
I AM NOT SUPRISED.The Christianity practiced in Nigeria is not the one founded by Jesus christ;Rather it is the one founded by the respective General overseers and Bishops.A "religion" where a pastor has three private jets and people in his church have to trek to and fro for service because they can't pay their transport fare... That one is a club and not a church.
Most times after Sunday service, you would see people trooping out of their churches, singing hymns and holding bibles in their hands, but they won't even take notice of the beggars seated by the gate,Talk more of giving one naira...
The only things Nigerian churches teach and practice are paying of Tithe, sowing seed,Thanksgiving offering.
VURTUES SUCH AS HUMILITY, EMPATHY, FORGIVENESS, MEEKNESS, KINDNESS, etc have been deleted from the Teachings of Nigerian churches.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Byko899:
one thing I know is that we are all mortals, so do not see
your fellow being as demi God,what you can do he can do
it as well,with all the money, Men derives no other
happiness apart from plenty women and wine. kayamo is
a big barrister and he is not new in the game ,for him to
stick his neck to this, the evidence is beyond reasonable
doubt, am sure he does not want to release much, just
waiting for sulaman to go to court , because if he makes
all the evidence public ,sulaman will buy lawyers that can
try to counter it,he is juts preserving it so that when he
gets to court,he will take them unawares
this actually pass seeing someone as a demigod, Christian or no Christian, if actually all this claims are true, it's a case of occultic practices and ritualism using Christianity as a camouflage, such person would have swallowed and bury lots of destinies and glory from the little stipends his ignorants benefactor gets from him. It's a serious case physically and especially spiritually. Lots of things that will be going on in such persons "coven"
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Jammiiee(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is ur dad Mr Okwudili Ombuka Olembe pls angry angry sad
kenonze:
My Dad said if any of his children is accused either wrongly or correctly that he /she stole an item... .
Even if u finally exonerated yourself, he will flog the hell out of u for being involved directly or indirectly

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by greatman247(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
donolatunji:
I Am Speechless And Weak On This Matter

You're weak on top another man matter? Why should you be? I don't get you at all. Na your mini god bro? You're weak because you put yourself in that predicament or situation and because you want to become weak oooo. As for me, I careless about it.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Softwhales(m): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2017
But the question is why now? i remain mute......
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by laudate: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2017
1). I cannot read the number plate of the Mercedes Benz GL450 jeep, from the picture shown. It is NOT legible. angry Why is the number plate blurred??

2). Stephanie Otobo's story is too full of holes. She is a stripper, and has led the life of a commercial sex worker. Yet, she claims that the pastor forced her to drink a concoction after she got pregnant for him, and she bled for many months.

3). Where is the proof that the pastor got her pregnant? sad

4). She wants us to believe that after working as a runs' girl, or a commercial sex worker, she does not know how to terminate an unwanted pregnancy using safe, medical means or procedure? Or that she has never done so before?

5). When she took the concoction and she bled, where was she treated? Which doctor handled her case?

6). Why did she not go public at that time, if anything actually transpired between her and the pastor?

7). Did she not know that the pastor was a married man when she started dating him as she claimed? shocked Or when he proposed to her?

cool: Why is she claiming millions from the pastor, for breaking an alleged promise to marry her? How, when and where was the alleged proposal made and on what date? Did she spend any money on the pastor, that she is now trying to get back?

9). Where is the proof to show that the building outside which the pastor's jeep was parked, is actually the residence of Daniella Okeke? undecided

10). Let us even assume that Daniella lives there. Is Daniella the only person residing in that building, or is it a multi-tenanted apartment that has other families resident there, too? What if the pastor had come to visit someone else in the same building, or had come to pray for a sick member of his church?

Am not trying to defend the pastor, but so many things do not add up. undecided Even Stephanie's father has come out to debunk his daughter's claims. If a man proposed marriage to his daughter, would a father not get to know about it at some point? Until concrete evidence (not photoshopped images) can be provided to support her claims, I cannot believe her stories...sorry!
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Drbarmes(m): 1:59am On Mar 13, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
No tribe in Nigeria bears Julius Michael As a name, therefore, that post is fake.......period

Bro that's a facebook name. Moreover, we have Goodluck Jonathan. Is he not Nigerian?
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by UyiIredia(m): 2:07am On Mar 13, 2017
SirWere:
I'm waiting for people to start claiming that Fulani Herdsmen threatened this man to make a statement.

Not needed. We'll simply ask what you atheists ask about God. Where is the evidence?

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 13, 2017
2sexynet:
a reliable sourc just informed us that you have been hacking people's email on nairaland and using it to carry out evil, still bank records and so many that I can not mention here. Change your ways before it is too late.

It will never be well with you and your unborn generations olorigbigbe, oloriburuku, abiirun, oloriede, agbako, omo ofo, I won't stoop so low to your level, hungry bewitched brainwashed poor errand maggot, cocknose, pearhead, slowpoke, I don't fight with pigs because it is destined to play in the mud, I don't have your time. #motherfucker bastard offspring of a slut
hell abound you and your #asslickers
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Pecca: 6:04am On Mar 13, 2017
what men do live with them!
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by delishpot: 6:32am On Mar 13, 2017
lofty900:
Sharap, u that is withdrawing support are u a saint? The bible says, he that has not sinned should cast the first stone.

Yeah, but if it was an imam or the pastors wife or someone without pastor attached to their name that did this same sin, you will not remember that you are also a sinner o. You will cast a big rock fast.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by barcaboi(m): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2017
lofty900:
I fucking hate silly and mischievous people, so u admit he did it....why d whole denial and counter denial....
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2017
delishpot:

Yeah, but if it was an imam or the pastors wife or someone without pastor attached to their name that did this same sin, you will not remember that you are also a sinner o. You will cast a big rock fast.
If u know ur without sin cast the first stone oh....
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by jozz(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2017
chinedu234:
An apostle makes a statement against herdsmen. The apostle is invited by DSS. As he is released,an otobo flies down from Canada with the intention of avoiding the apostle but ends up confronting him about not marrying her. Before you mention herdsmen or DSS,the otobo girl is working with a keyamo and holding press conferences telling so many stories for economically battered citizens most of whom have no jobs. Can this be diversionary? Like Femi Kuti,we are being turned to wanderers.

Final thoughts after reading so much:
1.Timing of this accusation shows it is a witch hunt( why has she not brought the accusations before)

2.Facts shown and vague responses by the pastor shows the accusations are mostly true.

Pronto.

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
sure2:

Bro I dn't think you know what we mean by evidence
You mean the hotel records, bank records, and human beings, phone records that were mentioned are not "proof" enough?
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by laudate: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
AheadMarket:

You mean the hotel records, bank records, and human beings, phone records that were mentioned are not "proof" enough?

Have you seen them with your own 'koro-koro' eyes??!! shocked Phone records do not even prove a thing! Unless you have a transcript of the conversation or a recording of the call, that shows exactly what was said by both parties. The pastor could have just been counselling her on such calls, or praying with her over the phone! sad Screenshots of chats between both of them have NOT been shown, and you are talking about 'proof'? What kind of 'proof' has been tendered and verified so far? Photoshopped images and illegible number plates? Puh-leeze!
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by 2sexynet: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
symbolofhope:

It will never be well with you and your unborn generations olorigbigbe, oloriburuku, abiirun, oloriede, agbako, omo ofo, I won't stoop so low to your level, hungry bewitched brainwashed poor errand maggot, cocknose, pearhead, slowpoke, I don't fight with pigs because it is destined to play in the mud, I don't have your time. #motherfucker bastard offspring of a slut
hell abound you and your #asslickers

Hahahhhahhahahahh see painment. Someone used some words on another person and you claim he is right. I used the same words on you but you feel so much pain. I just wanted you feel what you are doing or make you see how it feels when someone accuse you wrongly... imagine you were among the ALUU4 boys that were beating and burnt to death. Before you take position, put youself in the picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.