Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (84614 Views)

Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by logica(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

If I profess myself as a MOG, yes.
I should be cautious of who and where I'm seen.
So "MOGs" are better than Jesus, the man they claim to follow? The same Jesus who was often found in the company of the so called downtrodden, "sinners", etc?
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by egopersonified(f): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
News wey we don hear for over four years, since the news reach nairaland, we no dey hear word again.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by bionixs: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
No tribe in Nigeria bears Julius Michael As a name, therefore, that post is fake.......period
don't mind them. the next news will be that ROBERT KELLY AND JULIA ROBERTS caught Suleman in the act. You want to run down Christianity Abi?
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by FBIL: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
When you're in a hurry to tell lies, your grammar goes this way ''...is dated on the 6th of March this Month...''
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by kazyhm(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Shiitposter:

Why should somebody use his penis to think? Whats happening to this country

Don't you know people bend to the song of their diik ?
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by GavelSlam: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
No tribe in Nigeria bears Julius Michael As a name, therefore, that post is fake.......period

What of Victor Moses?

Or maybe Samuel Peter?

What of Mozez Praiz?

4 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by bionixs: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
doctokwus:
D way ppe even blived d apostle cud av even been innocent after all d evidence beats my imagination.
I accept Stephanie may av blackmailed d man after he may av refused to continue paying her when 'resources' probably dwindled,considering d other 'oloshos' he may be 'eating their punana' and settling,but suleiman did majority if not all stephanie alleged.
ok,oga, we should believe the ashowo

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by pressplay411(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Olulinks:
So because one Julius, somewhere said it now, it has now become the truth that the man used to visit hotels uhn? Don't be gullible please. Let's wait for more concrete evidence then we will put the man in his place by the law of the land.

And you'll get the evidence on SM?
The real case is in the court bruh.
I'm almost certain he's guilty.
I sense these things. grin
(Don't need no spiritual guidance for this one)

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by NaWetinDey(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
I thought op said he's an author and publisher, why couldn't he write without blunders on such a weighty issue and before the world?
What does he mean by 'a classify information' and 'will broken the heart of'?

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by pressplay411(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
logica:
So "MOGs" are better than Jesus, the man they claim to follow? The same Jesus who was often found in the company of the so called downtrodden, "sinners", etc?

Hold up bruh. You don't want to go there, Trust me.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by pressplay411(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
NaWetinDey:
I thought op said he's an author and publisher, why couldn't he write without blunders on such a weighty issue and before the world?
What does he mean by 'a classify information' and 'will broken the heart of'?

I tried to be selectively blind to that! grin
Publisher ko, Punisher ni.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by daygee12: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Whr. Is Gov. Fayose let him come and defend Apostle Suleiman dis time
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
AshawoGirl:
Apostle I've told u. Forget that girl I can give u any style. Anytime. I love u apostle. Pls contact me thanks
hey the apostle's number and ring him up.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by suremanpatriot: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Whether expensive jokes or cheap Blackmails can never stop this man from doing the work of God grin
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
fuckpro:
...you know this is becoming too much ... I know this makes you sleep well knowing you helped bring someone down
Sharap! I go to his church and see what he did to our tithes?
Did I force him to commit adultery? Make i no vex for you ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by SaffronSpice: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
This man posted this to salve his conscience.
He does not owe his readers any evidence.
If he had provided some,most of you will say he was paid or he is trying to bring down a Man of God.
Stephanie and her team should be the doing that.

Besides,in what way did the apostle defend Christians?
By speaking against the killings allegedly carried out by herdsmen?
Who has not been doing that

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by FLYFIRE(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Which ministry is more IMPORTANT...Agriculture or Information? Where in the world have you ever heard of ministry of information having more money allocated to it than the ministry of Agriculture. Here is the REASON in today's bubu's Nigeria. Anyone perceived to be against bubu MUST be "FINISHED". They use Nigeria's money tthrough Lai's ministry to fight bubu's "enemies". Who was one of the first to abuse bubu's critics...you remember "EKPA"?...it was Festus Keyamo. Who was the first to attack 2Face for planning a rally...it was a supposed professor calling him illiterate. You think that was for partriotism & free? How do you think BMC ( Buhari Media Centre) recruited & pays "unemployed Nigerians" N250k monthly to come online & fight & abuse you if you go against bubu...its from ministry of information controlled funds. How do you think all the "solidarity jamborees" about bubu's return are funded...it is from the same money. No one should be suprised at what these fraudulent people in gov't can do. Apostle Sule' is one of those 'special' cases that must be dealt with. He spoke where others kept silence and so must be "silenced" From the very start of APC it was obvious that Nigeria's political atmosphere will never be the same again. They introduced abuses & ridiculed the office & person of the president. For the first time in our country a perceived enemy is found guilty even before he goes to court. It may be going on well NOW for these people but thank God we are all still humans. GOD'S VERDICT OVER NIGERIA WILL PREVAIL...and very SOON TOO.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by fuckpro: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Sharap! I go to his church and see what he did to our tithes?

Did I force him to commit adultery? Make i no vex for you ooo
... Your tithes is to God,He is the one who will bless you not man...and from your outburst I see you are also prone to sin of the flesh have mercy on your pastor pray for him and God will do the needful in your life ... Your mindset is give to God,man is just a conduit not your source
...as I speak the apostle has learnt a bitter lesson
but God will still make use of him to bless lives and if he continues in his ways assuming the allegations are true he will end up in hell ... So pray for him
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Wryly: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
whats your contact?
AshawoGirl:
Apostle I've told u. Forget that girl I can give u any style. Anytime. I love u apostle. Pls contact me thanks
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by megacool360(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
sshy:
get sense na!!! A man claims to be a 'man of God', commits adultery, lies to his his wife and family, commits murder by killing an unborn child, the car allegedly used bought by nollywood actress danniella okeke has bn traced to him. Only few hours ago, an AIT reporter came out to say she was sexually harassed by this same man, and all u wld say is " he who is without a sin, should cast d first stone"? Let d man confess his sins, repent, and seek for forgvness, cos the pit of hell fire awaits him

Na u suppose get sense abeg. Where in that report did the so called "AIT reporter" say she was sexually harrassed by THIS SAME MAN? Na wa o, people and comments sef. He committed adultery, lied to his wife and family, killed an unborn child; where are your concrete evidences? Make them bare and the case will be laid to rest. You are just being blinded by hate.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by WeNoGoDie(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
chinjo:

pls pardon my ignorance o. when has adultery become a crime in this country. this is nothing but sheer blackmail.

My point is simply the lack of tangible solid proof that adultery was committed.

So far its just accusations that have not been met with proof.

If the man is an adulterer then its a big deal cos he's a preacher and must be exposed and humiliated when found guilty
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by sosy25: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
I stand with truth and justice and not with any mortal man. If Apostle Suleman is later proven not to have committed adultery I would stand with him. Till then i would watch as the truth is revealed by God.
agabaI23:
Who is Julius Michael?
I stand with Suleiman. Withdraw your support. Who ya support epp?

3 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by agabaI23(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Amberon:
You are the cause of the depletion of the ozone layer. Seems you will support him even if he killed half his congregation. Eternal zombie!

Receive sense in the name of our Lord Jesus.
Shooo! See wahala oo. You have any evidence he killed anyone?

I support him. Make you no vex you hear.
Now support FG and their Fulani herdsmen.
Hopefully you have never committed fornication or adultery.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by nwabobo: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Things are getting messier for Apostle Johnson Suleman who is at the center of an adultery scandal. More people are coming out with alleged facts, some people who were standing by him are beginning to have doubts.

Lagos based author and publisher, Julius Michael who was standing by and defending the founder of Omega Power Ministries, just retracted his support and added his reasons.

He wrote:

"PUBLIC NOTICE!
"This is to withdraw my statement of support towards Apostle John Suleiman of Omega Church Ministry which is dated on the 6th of March, this month as against the claims of Ms Stephanie Otodo.

I have personally received a classify information about ungoldly activities of the said Mr Suleiman from a reliable source and how he partronise their hotel with one or two girls...

It has been a battle of conscience since three days ago whether to post this or not, but, as
someone who likes to always say the truth no matter whose ox is gored- it's on this note, I retract my innitial statement of support and solidarity- having been cleared to me that I gooved in my claims as a mortal man.
It is my prayer that God in His infinity mercy will broken the heart of Mr Suleiman and make him a born again Christian. If you love him, pray for him."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/man-withdraws-support-for-apostle.html

lalasticlala

Part of the plot IMO
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by GavelSlam: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
AZeD1:

What's the difference between Julius Michael and Goodluck Jonathan?

Julius Michael might not be an IB.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by shounited74: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
What i believe is that, " there is no smoke without fire", if apostle Suleiman has not walk within the 'hogwash', the lady would not have accused him. Am not supporting anybody here, but why would anyone one i don't even know, met before or have a relationship with will come and accuse me wrongly. Bi iro ba lo ni ogun odun ojo kan ni otito ma ba.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by NovusHomo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
cocaineaddict:

Jesus actually said that, not the bible

And he said it because he knew what he was doing with Mary Magdalena. grin grin grin
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by cyrilamx(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
I believe you very cunning by putting this up just to encourage people to live in debauchery and conceal it. Aside these u mentioned there are many biblical greats like Elijah, Samuel, Daniel, John the Baptists St. Paul, St John the beloved and saints of the early church and even in our days who are co-operating with the grace of God to live a life of purity. Some will never even touch a woman in their entire life. Going back to Abraham, u can see how his indiscretion led to a race/religion who are now antagonistic towards christianity and daily news of suicide-related killings perpetrated by his offspring from the maid.
Moses should not have been included here cos he was not loose sexually...even losing his temper incurred him a severe punishment of neither leading the isrealites nor him entering into canaan. Moses though pardoned by God still suffered for his sins. You also mentioned David. We all know David was weak towards women...but one thing you can't take from David was admitting his sins and having a godly sorrow for his sins. But did God just forgive him and papered his sins as if nothing happened? No we all familiar with the curses David endured for his two-fold sins of Adultery n murder. Nathan said David won't die but the sword of murder won't depart his household and another will have affair with his wife in public...see also the sexual-related troubles David latter kingship endured. If you think God takes it lightly when his servants especially those he entrusted with powers and authority an more sanctifying grace, sin, you kidding.
For Solomon, we know despite his wisdom, his kingdom became divided owing to his abandonment of God's ordinance due to his amorous relationship with women especially foreign ones. Solomon inherited a united twelve tribes but handed over Two Tribes to his Son. What a sad one.
The holy book tells us that we should flee sexual impurity as Christians and that God chastises those He loves. Regardless of the modern but erroneous view of sex, it is a heinous sin outside matrimony In the eyes of God and its partakers grieves the holy Spirit.
joelliving:
Abraham was a prophet yet he fell and had sex with his maid
Moses was a prophet yet he screwed up and could not control his temper
David was a prophet in fact a man after Gods own heart yet he had adultery with Beersheba in fact schemed the death of her husband as a cover up.
Samson was a judge right?But you know the rest of the story!
Peter betrayed Jesus
Solomon was a sex addict
Time will not permit me to remind us of the chronicles of men whom god really loved yet screwed up!
And funny enough Their master and creator was never surprised or condem any of them in most cases.
He knew wat they were made of-Flesh and blood!
Who are you then to condemn them.
Chances are He was guilty but His God will make him rise again while you are there judging and hurling condemnations!
It seems to me Nigerians as people are unusually intolerant and acidically judgemental when it comes to the imperfections of their clerics and celebrities!
If we direct this criticisms and judgement on looters and thieves stealing our money perhaps Nigeria would have been a better country.
Im yet to read it in the scriptures that God use men because of their perfections and sinlessness!
Christ knew this when he said "he who has no sin should first cast the stone"
I believe what happened should only strengthen the faith of believers reminding them that God does not want us to be perfect before using us-he wanted us to be willing and surrender,understanding this would help us to stop running after futile efforts of self righteousness and trust him for his grace to live a holy life.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by ebenholer(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Of a truth I had said that nobody seems not to have odds past, I may have to believe that Pastor Sulaimo has exactly, and yet will I not believe that he deserved to be totally condemed for that , he might have repented though, of his wayward acts.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by ebenholer(m): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
If we are to serve jail terms for our sins, I am sure many among us will be rotten in prison by now. But for the grace.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by PrinceMario(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
kenonze:
My Dad said if any of his children is accused either wrongly or correctly that he /she stole an item... .
Even if u finally exonerated yourself, he will flog the hell out of u for being involved directly or indirectly
But that's your father undecided

Meaning any fool you don't know from Adam can just wake up and libel you, and that next thing is for you father to start flogging you.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by agabaI23(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
sosy25:
I stand with truth and justice and not with any mortal man. If Apostle Suleman is later proven not to have committed adultery I would stand with him. Till then i would watch as the truth is revealed by God.
Good stuff! But the moment the dirt on a mortal is dug out because of his position on a situation, it becomes blackmail.

I stand with Suleiman! I don't care if he is guilty or not. Let God judge him there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.