Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

A Letter From A Feminist! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter From A Feminist! (4588 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Bizibi(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Blah blah bla.... crappy write up from the op.
My own definition of feminism is women's needs come first before the man. It's ladies first! Women should be treated as first class citizen while men should be treated as 2nd class citizen. Feminism is all about the female species and less concern of the male species. Simple! kiss
lmao grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:
My own definition of feminism is women's needs come first before the man. It's ladies first! Women should be treated as first class citizen while men should be treated as 2nd class citizen. Feminism is all about the female species and less concern of the male species. Simple! kiss

I remember I used to think everyone had grown up
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
I'm your God smiley
mrmrmister:

Where the flying fuck_ did this one crawl out of?

And why does she keep saying "my definition"

Who are you? undecided
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by FTBOY: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I'm your God smiley
you're back. grin

i like your definition of feminism, though...that's the way the naija so-called feminists see it.

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:

No this is not what feminism stands for

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by mrmrmister: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I'm your God smiley

I'm my God! sad

You have a distorted view of feminism BTW.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmm..... so you're a feminist? Or you believe in feminism?
mrmrmister:

I'm my God! sad

You have a distorted view of feminism BTW.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by mrmrmister: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Hmmm..... so you're a feminist? Or you believe in feminism?

Yes sad
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by alizma: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
FEMINISM 101.
Lecturer: Temitope Oke.
Enjoy!

"Dear Nigerian women, feminism is not hatred for men, hatred for men is not feminism. Feminism is believing in equal rights for both sexes, not hating men.
Your hatred for your ex boyfriend or husband doesn't make you a feminist. No. You're just a bitter woman and you should either get over it or wallow in it, don't start a pity party under the umbrella of feminism.

Men are humans too, they make mistakes too. They cry and hurt too. They endure bad relationships and cover it up too, they suffer physical, mental and emotional abuse too. They get broken too...
They could be our brothers, cousins, nephews, uncles, friends and sons too...
Yes, some men are beasts, but domestic violence is not gender specific, it's a two way traffic. Some women are she-devils too. Some men get traumatized by women too, and I know so many examples.

No, this is not a 'notice me' post, I have enough unique selling points and I don't need posts like this to get noticed, the truth just needs to be spoken.
If there's domestic violence against you or another woman, fight against it with all your might, but please stop going around writing silly stuff and bashing men. Your fight is for the woman who has been cheated or abused, not against the male populace.

And dear men, this is an admonition for my female folks and not a consolation for you. It's not like you people know the difference either, the moment you jam a woman who's embittered and speaks ill of men, you start shouting 'feminist!' upandan.
Hope the equal right is applicable to marriage right, like women paying groom price, going to kneel down to ask for men's hand in marriage?
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmm.... interesting smiley
mrmrmister:

Yes sad
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
alizma:

Hope the equal right is applicable to marriage right, like women paying groom price, going to kneel down to ask for men's hand in marriage?

Who the hell is forcing you to pay bride's price and kneel down and stuff I mean was someone holding a gun towards you undecided

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
lovelygurl:

Who the hell is forcing you to pay bride's price and kneel down and stuff I mean was someone holding a gun towards you undecided

You better dont kill yourself on top this feminism wey you carry for head like Afro Style, instead make una dey look for good examples, una go dey find fault when una sef na error
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You better dont kill yourself on top this feminism wey you carry for head like Afro Style, instead make una dey look for good examples, una go dey find fault when una sef na error

Oh I will carry feminism like afro style because afro style rrrrocks, a symbol of who I am and where I am from

Besides don't force YOUR definition of good examples on me, will you? We all have different opinions about that

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nofuckgiven: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
alizma:

Its not my fault you can't comprehend simple writeup. I know many women who paid their own brideprice and if traditional marriage is scrapped today,don't complain if your wife starts dealing with you. Better be thankful. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Nigerian feminists are super dumb. I don't even take them serious.
grin They are coming for your head.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by alizma: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Its not my fault you can't comprehend simple writeup. I know many women who paid their own brideprice and if traditional marriage is scrapped today,don't complain if your wife starts dealing with you. Better be thankful. undecided
between me and you, Who has just failed compression test here? I just asked simple question that required simple yes or no and you are here telling stories of how your parents discovered each other and who paid who. who asked you all that?
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nofuckgiven: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
alizma:

between me and you, Who has just failed compressioncomprehension test here? I just asked simple question that required simple yes or no and you are here telling stories of how your parents discovered each other and who paid who. who asked you all that?
Stop disgracing your teachers! That is if you ever passed through the four walls of any educational institution.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by pussyAvenger: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
SavageGarden:

I will stop replying you now.
You are sad...sad...soul embarassed
guy u Bleep up.
.admit and go
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Nah... You're just saying this to stir controversy. And it's working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 17, 2017
.....And Nigerians will always fall for it over and over and over again grin they never learn cheesy
SirWere:
Nah... You're just saying this to stir controversy. And it's working
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:07am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh I will carry feminism like afro style because afro style rrrrocks, a symbol of who I am and where I am from

Besides don't force YOUR definition of good examples on me, will you? We all have different opinions about that

Oyinbo people go do one thing talk am and extremists African people go adopt am put am for head vex no comot,

Nigeria celebrity extremists
Nigeria religion extremism
Nigeria fashion extremism

Some stupid pikin wey them born yesterday go come on internet dey talk feminism like say them know wetin oyinbo people dey find on top the matter, oyinbo people go do their own and go wan make hin partner too do hin own but my African feminist no wan do anything, wetin them one offer u apart from figure 8 wey no get value, my African feminist no even know say she gats offer something too, her idiot ass wan make those stupid men idolize am, she don beautiful e don finish na, abi wetin remain, God bless oyibo wey talk feminism because she no dey selfish, no be say she wan everything dey centered around her, she go dey reason her partner too, but my wife here wan dey like king, she no even get anything to offer but go still dey talk like say she be something, fvck it.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:11am On Mar 17, 2017
ItsQuinn:
.....And Nigerians will always fall for it over and over and over again grin they never learn cheesy

Your own na selfishsism no be feminism
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Oyinbo people go do one thing talk am and extremists African people go adopt am put am for head vex no comot,

Some stupid pikin wey them born yesterday go come on internet dey talk feminism like say them know wetin oyinbo people dey find on top the matter, oyinbo people go do their own and go wan make hin partner too do hin own but my African feminist no wan do anything, wetin them one offer u apart from figure 8 wey no get value, my African feminist no even know say she gats offer something too, her idiot ass wan make those stupid men idolize am, she don beautiful e don finish na, abi wetin remain, God bless oyibo wey talk feminism because she no dey selfish, no be say she wan everything dey centered around her, she go dey reason her partner too, but my wife here wan dey like king, she no even get anything to offer but go still dey talk like say she be something, fvck it.

And how does this apply to me

I know more about white girls than you, I grew up with them, do not tell me how they behave from what you see on media undecided

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:33am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

And how does this apply to me

I know more about white girls than you, I grew up with them, do not tell me how they behave from what you see on media undecided

It applies to you and ur lots, you grew up with them but you didnt get to learn a damn thing from them because you didn't study them
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

It applies to you and ur lots, you grew up with them but you didnt get to learn a damn thing from them because you didn't study them

Looool you are making 0% sense. I should learn from them? What am I supposed to learn from them? I am my own self. I don't have self esteem issues. I don't do copy copy and I have nothing to learn from them. You on the other hand clearly has self esteem issues. What's your own definition of white girls. Unfortunately my friends only speak German I would have made them roast you in a second undecided

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:58am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Looool you are making 0% sense. I should learn from them? What am I supposed to learn from them? I am my own self. I don't have self esteem issues. I don't do copy copy and I have nothing to learn from them. You on the other hand clearly has self esteem issues. What's your own definition of white girls. Unfortunately my friends only speak German I would have made them roast you in a second undecided

No.1 reason why you should learn from them is that they are always better than you, not condemning you guys but it is what I've come to realize

No.2 If you cant admit no.1, you cannot learn, If you don't learn, you cannot know and if you don't know you will not improve

No.3 I make perfect sense but only great minds think alike

No.4 Talk of guys with no self esteem issues and I will tell you I'm their quarterback

No.5 Open yourself to people not only because of what they will learn from you but ultimately because of what you will learn from them
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

1) I'm not a celebrity
2) I'm not even than religious and I am open minded to ALL religions. Check my posts undecided
3) I have no idea about Nigerian fashion

I know what they find 'on top of the matter' unlike you I see it everyday

I write a whole article of what you are saying which is equality = being a partner, not the female waiting to be above. I even criticised a girl on this thread

Oh this is why I hold to feminism as much as I hold on to fact that I am black. I must love myself and respect myself as though my life depends upon self love and self respect - June Jordan
Or else I might end up not knowing my worth, having self esteem problems like you just displayed here

I will not be proud of sth as simple as being pretty or looks in general because I am more than that, more than my looks. Only dumb people depend on their looks

Well you are repeating yourself here. That's not what feminism means, it means equality I know that so why are you telling me

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

No.1 reason why you should learn from them is that they are always better than you, not condemning you guys but it is what I've come to realize

No.2 If you cant admit no.1, you cannot learn, If you don't learn, you cannot know and if you don't know you will not improve

No.3 I make perfect sense but only great minds think alike

No.4 Talk of guys with no self esteem issues and I will tell you I'm their quarterback

No.5 Open yourself to people not only because of what they will learn from you but ultimately because of what you will learn from them

1) displays your self esteem. It's extremely low but that's YOUR opinion. The black woman is the only flower that goes unwatered. The only women that bricks are thrown on on a daily basis lol mostly by her men like you but we are building EMPIRES from those bricks, keep throwing them

2) I learnt a lot from my friends like they did from me. Not because of our different skin colors or different nationalities but because we are friends who believe in the same thing. All feminists, against racism and believers of beauty in diversity

3) Dumb people always think they are intelligent, you know?

4) You have self esteem issues. It's obvious if you can't see that then you are extremely dumb

5) Oh I do that but not because of their skin color

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:14am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

1) I'm not a celebrity
2) I'm not even than religious and I am open minded to ALL religions. Check my posts undecided
3) I have no idea about Nigerian fashion

I know what they find 'on top of the matter' unlike you I see it everyday

I write a whole article of what you are saying which is equality = being a partner, not the female waiting to be above. I even criticised a girl on this thread

Oh this is why I hold to feminism as much as I hold on to fact that I am black. I must love myself and respect myself as though my life depends upon self love and self respect - June Jordan
Or else I might end up not knowing my worth, having self esteem problems like you just displayed here

I will not be proud of sth as simple as being pretty or looks in general because I am more than that, more than my looks. Only dumb people depend on their looks

Well you are repeating yourself here. That's not what feminism means, it means equality I know that so why are you telling me

I realize you are not ready to grow up and it is not my duty to make u do
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I realize you are not ready to grow up and it is not my duty to make u do

I realized you are extremely dumb and way under my level. Trying to act matured but at his age still stupid af looool. Wants to correct a person with his stupidity omg loooool. I can't stop laughing loool. Grandpa just go and kill yourself, your time is over looool and talk more to white girls I already know you don't have much to do with them with the way you are talking loooool. Stupidity at its peek looool. Complaining about what I am complaining about what I fight for looool. Stupid fool loool. Has achieved nothing in life even my baby bro has achieved more loool.

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:19am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

1) displays your self esteem. It's extremely low but that's YOUR opinion. The black woman is the only flower that goes unwatered. The only women that bricks are thrown on on a daily basis lol mostly by her men like you but we are building EMPIRES from those bricks, keep throwing them

2) I learnt a lot from my friends like they did from me. Not because of our different skin colors or different nationalities but because we are friends who believe in the same thing. All feminists, against racism and believers of beauty in diversity

3) Dumb people always think they are intelligent, you know?

4) You have self esteem issues. It's obvious if you can't see that then you are extremely dumb

5) Oh I do that but not because of their skin color

At first you didn't have any reason to learn from them and later you learnt from yourselves.

In the course of an argument or logical conversation, you don't use insulting words but you raise facts that go with the subject of discussion, I'm sure your German friends will agree with me
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

I realized you are extremely dumb and way under my level. Trying to act matured but at his age still stupid af looool. Wants to correct a person with his stupidity omg loooool. I can't stop laughing loool. Grandpa just go and kill yourself, your time is over looool and talk more to white girls I already know you don't have much to do with them with the way you are talking loooool. Stupidity at its peek looool. Complaining about what I am complaining about what I fight for looool. Stupid fool loool. Has achieved nothing in life even my baby bro has achieved more loool.

Just look at you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, 10 Ways To Cope With A Sex Starved Boyfriend / Showing My Nudity Is A Personal Choice, Didnt Mean I Am Promiscous "Uju" (video) / What Makes You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.