Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

A Letter From A Feminist! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter From A Feminist! (4591 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Jangbajantis:

Well, you're right sha. But it's not just Nigerian girls but Nigerian men as well. We copy everything from the white, good and bad.

Why? Because in most aspects of life on the average, they are better than us
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I've to go to my ppa place, I talk to u later

Idiot! Who cares? Mtcheeeeeew as if I care if you survive this day

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2017
Jangbajantis:

Hahaha!!! This one na pure comedy o! grin grin grin

That lovelygurl ehn, thing be say she fit don dey fall for me o come dey form I already hate you
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

That lovelygurl ehn, thing be say she fit don dey fall for me o come dey form I already hate you

If only you could read my mind now and see the different kind of methods I am using to beat the stupidity outta your body

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Idiot! Who cares? Mtcheeeeeew as if I care if you survive this day

This one wey ur blood dey boil, better come let's have fun, life na one time o
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

That's why you should put some respect on the word LIFE because right know Mr I doubt you understand the value OF YOUR LIFE

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

If only you could read my mind now and see the different kind of methods I am using to beat the stupidity outta your body

This life sha, some people no dey think of tmr,make I come see u tmr come woo u come gree for me come collect my phone come enter nairaland website come see say na the guy wey I don dey hate o, na to just open another account because the guy too much to forfeit
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Jangbajantis: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Well, I can't argue that too. It's our inferiority complex, and I blame it on our leaders who always look up to the White Man. We revere and deify him like a god.
An American president can do his 4-year tenure without visiting Nigeria for once but no Nigerian president can stay a year without going to see the American president twice. Even in Nigerian companies, white man are paid in dollars while the blacks earn in Naira.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

That's why you should put some respect on the word LIFE because right know Mr I doubt you understand the value OF YOUR LIFE

Naso, abeg wetin be time, I gats comot by 7 30, abeg mention me when it is time
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

See! see!

Inferiority complex at its peek! Stupid people also don't know their worth. No wonder you want to be doing copy copy. I bet you wish you were a white man! What a shame!

I just realised stupid people are WORTHLESS. No wonder

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Jangbajantis:

Well, I can't argue that too. It's our inferiority complex, and I blame it on our leaders who always look up to the White Man. We revere and deify him like a god.
An American president can do his 4-year tenure without visiting Nigeria for once but no Nigerian president can stay a year without going to see the American president twice. Even in Nigerian companies, white man are paid in dollars while the blacks earn in Naira.

We can't fight that, there is levels, even God's prophets are all white,
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Jangbajantis: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

grin grin grin
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

We can't fight that, there is levels, even God's prophets are all white,

But what's is wrong with you and your low self esteem. With the way you are talking, you'll even bow down to a white baby

Where's your self respect and self love gone

And pls don't go and kill yourself. I doubt you'll even understand that it's not sth you should take seriously. This 1 that you are MENTALLY UNSTABLE. Just kindly contact the psychiatric next to you. I am even serious! As in jokes apart or try and boost your confidence as a BLACK man.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

But what's is wrong with you and your low self esteem. With the way you are talking, you'll even bow down to a white baby

Where's your self respect and self love gone

And pls don't go and kill yourself. I doubt you'll even understand that it's not sth you should take seriously. This 1 that you are MENTALLY UNSTABLE. Just kindly contact the psychiatric next to you. I am even serious! As in jokes apart or try and boost your confidence as a BLACK man.

Ok then I would love to be ur patient if u think I'm not ok
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Nooooo it's not good for my health. I might end up killing you because I am not known to be patient. So just go to a professional

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Nooooo it's not good for my health. I might end up killing you because I am not known to be patient. So just go to a professional

You are a murderer, you no get mercy
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You are a murderer, you no get mercy

Now don't sh*t in your pants

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Now don't sh*t in your pants

If I shit in my pant na una cause am na
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

See! see!

Inferiority complex at its peek! Stupid people also don't know their worth. No wonder you want to be doing copy copy. I bet you wish you were a white man! What a shame!

I just realised stupid people are WORTHLESS. No wonder

Would you agree with me that;

1. They have better way of leadership

2. They are more honest to themselves than we are to ourselves

3. They have made the life better more than we have

4. They have contributed to our development more than we have to theirs

This is not about inferiority complex, it is about admittance of the truth

These reasons should be enough to convince u to agree with me at least for the first time
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Would you agree with me that;

1. They have better way of leadership

2. They are more honest to themselves than we are to ourselves

3. They have made the life better more than we have

4. They have contributed to our development more than we have to theirs

This is not about inferiority complex, it is about admittance of the truth

These reasons should be enough to convince u to agree with me at least for the first time

1) Yes they have a better way of leadership which is a result of what they have worked for for yeeeeeaaaars, a result of the mistakes they have made in the past. A result of BELIEVING in themselves and having CONFIDENCE in themselves. Not by doing copy copy

2) Being honest to yourself is based on who you are as an INDIVIDUAL. Not sth a whole race posses

3) And how did they make their life better? By colonising (aka stealing) continents with rich resources like South America, Africa , Asia etc for YEEEEEAAAARS?

4) They ONLY contributed to our development when it was of THEIR advantage. Everybody thinks of him or herself nobody cares about the others

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

1) Yes they have a better way of leadership which is a result of what they have worked for for yeeeeeaaaars, a result of the mistakes they have made in the past. A result of BELIEVING in themselves and having CONFIDENCE in themselves. Not by doing copy copy

2) Being honest to yourself is based on who you are as an INDIVIDUAL. Not sth a whole race posses

3) And how did they make their life better. By colonising *aka stealing) continents with rich resources like South America, Africa , Asia etc? for YEEEEEAAAARS?

4) They ONLY contributed to our development when it was of THEIR advantage. Everybody think of him or herself nobody cares about the others

Come on, today is ur birthday, I was just reading one of my mentions, we can arrange a date for us if u don't mind, its not ruined yet unless you decline
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1 mama
Babe go check this funny post out tongue
https://instagram.com/p/BST0bCdhh4z/
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Blacklister:
Bumbae1 mama
Babe go check this funny post out tongue
https://instagram.com/p/BST0bCdhh4z/
Not on instagram hun
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Not on instagram bro

Fixed! cool
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Blah blah bla.... crappy write up from the op.
My own definition of feminism is women's needs come first before the man. It's ladies first! Women should be treated as first class citizen while men should be treated as 2nd class citizen. Feminism is all about the female species and less concern of the male species. Simple! kiss
Thanks for trying to get our attention. But as usual no bleeps will be given

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 02, 2017
Blacklister:

Fixed! cool
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 02, 2017
SavageGarden:

Hey!! I know you don't really care much about guys which I respect you for..but then I find you really intriguing that I'd relish an opportunity to get to know you and ultimately be a friend to you and vice versa...I adore the fact that you are a feminist.
Please don't be a white knight. Please don't. It doesn't get you any, if you know what I'm talking about. Stop grovelling at her feet.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by KennyID17(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Bro, I just had to commend ya calmness, as this babe insult u reach, chai she even called u mentally unstable shocked, u kept ur cool. Hats off for u man cool

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by KennyID17(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

3) And how did they make their life better? By colonising (aka stealing) continents with rich resources like South America, Africa , Asia etc for YEEEEEAAAARS?

4) They ONLY contributed to our development when it was of THEIR advantage. Everybody thinks of him or herself nobody cares about the others

I feel u are intelligent and i respect and agree with ur views on feminism, but during an argument, resorting to insulting your opponent is really really low, like u practically called d dude all sort of names in every of ur reply to him, choi shocked. Not cool babe, once again, I stand for feminism, for women to b treated with respect.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2017
KennyID17:

I feel u are intelligent and i respect and agree with ur views on feminism, but during an argument, resorting to insulting your opponent is really really low, like u practically called d dude all sort of names in every of ur reply to him, choi shocked. Not cool babe, once again, I stand for feminism, for women to b treated with respect.

I know embarassed. I try to control my temper but 99% of the time I'm just too irritated to
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by KennyID17(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

I know embarassed. I try to control my temper but 99% of the time I'm just too irritated to

Pls u should, not just here, but also with real life encounters. Happy Sunday to you smiley
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2017
KennyID17:

Bro, I just had to commend ya calmness, as this babe insult u reach, chai she even called u mentally unstable shocked, u kept ur cool. Hats off for u man cool

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are My Chances With An 18-year-old? / My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! / Why Do Ladies Prefer Tall Guys Than Short Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.