Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

A Letter From A Feminist! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter From A Feminist! (4592 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

At first you didn't have any reason to learn from them and later you learnt from yourselves.

In the course of an argument or logical conversation, you don't use insulting words but you raise facts that go with the subject of discussion, I'm sure your German friends will agree with me

Let me break it down to you. I forgot your IQ is low. I don't have any reason to learn from them simply because they are WHITE. Unlike you I don't have a slave mentality. I learned from them just like friends learn from each other. It happens automatically. Show me your friends, I'll show you the person you are. It just happens to be that 90% of my friends are white since I grew up in a white community. We learn from each other because we are friends, I don't learn from them because they are white. I am proudly African, I respect myself I am not a slave to the white man. I don't have your typical black man mentality. I refuse to learn from them because THEY ARE WHITE.

Understood? Or is your IQ lower than that. Do I have to break it more? Again for stupid old grandpas?

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Jangbajantis: 6:25am On Mar 17, 2017
Do Nigeria even have feminists or some set of stupid girls with self-esteem problem? How many of them of are ready to work and proffer equal support to their families?

How many of them can do hard jobs like bricklaying and carpentry?

How many of them will accept to share bills equally with their partners?

None! All they want is for you to worship them, kiss their feet, feed them and try not to make them angry.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Just look at you

Grandpa you should have respected yourself nau. Don't try and form maturity now. You are sooooooo dumb jeez I can't. Should I contact you with a white family that are ready to have you as their SLAVE. That's what you are SLAVE to the white man. Know your place when they arrive. Worship them and learn from them SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Jangbajantis: 6:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

At first you didn't have any reason to learn from them and later you learnt from yourselves.

In the course of an argument or logical conversation, you don't use insulting words but you raise facts that go with the subject of discussion, I'm sure your German friends will agree with me
LOL! There you have it! A typical Nigerian feminist. They insult you and expect you to swallow it. Why? Because they're feminists. grin cheesy
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Jangbajantis: 6:33am On Mar 17, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Blah blah bla.... crappy write up from the op.
My own definition of feminism is women's needs come first before the man. It's ladies first! Women should be treated as first class citizen while men should be treated as 2nd class citizen. Feminism is all about the female species and less concern of the male species. Simple! kiss
Simple! Hahaha! grin
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Jangbajantis:

LOL! There you have it! A typical Nigerian feminist. They insult you and expect you to swallow it. Why? Because they're feminists. grin cheesy

That's their definition of feminism na

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Oyinbo people go do one thing talk am and extremists African people go adopt am put am for head vex no comot,

Nigeria celebrity extremists
Nigeria religion extremism
Nigeria fashion extremism

she go dey reason her partner too, but my wife here wan dey like king, she no even get anything to offer but go still dey talk like say she be something, fvck it.

See how you don't jump to conclusions old fool. That's what I fight for! Such a looser

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Grandpa you should have respected yourself nau. Don't try and form maturity now. You are sooooooo dumb jeez I can't. Should I contact you with a white family that are ready to have you as their SLAVE. That's what you are SLAVE to the white man. Know your place when they arrive. Worship them and learn from them SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE

Grandma do you know your German friends will not be proud of u for this? When I said they were better than u, u took it like an insult, I hope u can see things now

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Jangbajantis: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

That's their definition of feminism na
The brainless chickens don't know that feminism is all about competing with men in every aspect of human endeavours and having equal rights with them. What the Roman people term "domina" is what Nigerian girls call feminism: the right to control and subject men as slaves.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Grandma do you know your German friends will not be proud of this your own ways

Oh know I am the baby here! You are the grandpa that will soon go to his grave for good. I trust my friends they will be disappointed in me BECAUSE I didn't link you with them for them to show you how DUMB YOU ARE

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Jangbajantis: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

See how you don't jump to conclusions old fool. That's what I fight for! Such a looser
It's "loser".

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Jangbajantis: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2017
I like your opinion about feminism, anyway, Lovelygurl. But why are you pouring out your venom on that guy when both of you are literally saying the same thing?
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Let me break it down to you. I forgot your IQ is low. I don't have any reason to learn from them simply because they are WHITE. Unlike you I don't have a slave mentality. I learned from them just like friends learn from each other. It happens automatically. Show me your friends, I'll show you the person you are. It just happens to be that 90% of my friends are white since I grew up in a white community. We learn from each other because we are friends, I don't learn from them because they are white. I am proudly African, I respect myself I am not a slave to the white man. I don't have your typical black man mentality. I refuse to learn from them because THEY ARE WHITE.

Understood? Or is your IQ lower than that. Do I have to break it more? Again for stupid old grandpas?

Grandma at first you are proudly an African but then African mentality is not a good one, that is a little vague, I need you to be a little more elaborate ma
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2017
Jangbajantis:

The brainless chickens don't know that feminism is all about competing with men in every aspect of human endeavours and having equal rights with them. What the Roman people term "domina" is what Nigerian girls call feminism: the right to control and subject men as slaves.

And domina doesn't mean slave. It means mistress. You are a domina if you get married to a dominus which means master and if you are a servus it means slave

Thanks for the correction though.

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Grandma at first you are proudly an African but then African mentality is not a good one, that is a little vague, I need you to be a little more elaborate ma

Yes I am proudly African BUT your African SLAVE MENTALITY is not healthy. Learn from whites because THEY ARE WHITE? What a shame to those who fought for freedom for the black folks

2 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Jangbajantis:

Especially this German lovelygurl, if to say she fit kill me ni, she go don do am teytey
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Jangbajantis: 6:50am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

And domina doesn't mean slave. It means mistress. You are a domina if you get married to a dominus which means master and if you are a servus it means slave

Thanks for the correction though.
Well done.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Especially this German lovelygurl, if to say she fit kill me ni, she go don do am teytey

Exactly I want to kill you sooooo bad. Stupid idiot like you just ruined my birthday for me. Stupid old fool! Jobless grandpa! Probably because you have retired!
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:53am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh know I am the baby here! You are the grandpa that will soon go to his grave for good. I trust my friends they will be disappointed in me BECAUSE I didn't link you with them for them to show you how DUMB YOU ARE

Feminists, one of their features is that they are grown people who don't tell you how stupid you are but tell you how better you can be
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Jangbajantis: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Wetin come be your offense na? I buy her stance on this issue sha, even though I don't fully support feminism. I think it's men's duty to take care of their women as they're part of our responsibilities. If I were a very rich married man, I wouldn't let my wife work too hard or even work at all.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Feminists, one of their features is that they are grown people who don't tell you how stupid you are but tell you how better you can be

Shut up johr! Your old brain is really affecting you. Feminists are people who believe in EQUALITY. Simple. About the telling people they are stupid. What the hell does that have to do with being a feminist. I just HATE HATE HATE stupid people. Honestly they are just holding the whole world back BECAUSE OF THEIR STUPIDITY. What makes me feel better is you are already old, so you'll seen be gone for good! Me hating stupid people is not because I am feminist it's because I HATE STUPID PEOPLE !

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Jangbajantis: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Happy birthday to you, Lovelygurl. Today ought to be your happiest day of the year. Don't allow a mere e-debate ruin it for you.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Exactly I want to kill you sooooo bad. Stupid idiot like you just ruined my birthday for me. Stupid old fool! Jobless grandpa! Probably because you have retired!
:
She checked my dp, saw how cute I am in the attire, the real African style and she started thinking I'm old because of the way I look in it, even though she had said she was proudly an African but now she's seeing African beauty as antique
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Shut up johr! Your old brain is really affecting you. Feminists are people who believe in EQUALITY. Simple. About the telling people they are stupid. What the hell does that have to do with being a feminist. I just HATE HATE HATE stupid people. Honestly they are just holding the whole world back BECAUSE OF THEIR STUPIDITY. What makes me feel better is you are already old, so you'll seen be gone for good! Me hating stupid people is not because I am feminist it's because I HATE STUPID PEOPLE !

You are not a feminist Grandma, you are just the selfish one of many
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

:
She checked my dp, saw how cute I am in the attire, the real African style and she started thinking I'm old because of the way I look in it, even though she had said she was proudly an African but now she's seeing African beauty as antique

Ehn

Are you dumb? Sry stupid question YOU ARE DUMB! Who is seeing African beauty as an antique? You that wants to learn from the white man based ON THEIR SKIN COLOR. So dumb! So dumb. Mandela would be ashamed of you. Martin Luther King will bury his head in shame! Low self esteem! Work on it! Jeez!

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Jangbajantis:

Wetin come be your offense na? I buy her stance on this issue sha, even though I don't fully support feminism. I think it's men's duty to take care of their women as they're part of our responsibilities. If I were a very rich married man, I wouldn't let my wife work too hard or even work at all.

My problem is that all these yeye Nigeria feminists cannot afford what feminism stands for but because oyinbo dey crave for feminism, them too dey crave for the thing
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You are not a feminist Grandma, you are just the selfish one of many

Once again remember you called me a pikin. Yup I AM YOUNG! We are the one that has to go and sit down. Your time is over GRANDPA, the young people are taking over! Selfish? What's your definition of selfishness? Do you even know what it means. I don't you do, you know because of you being the KING OF KINGS OF STUPIDITY

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ehn

Are you dumb? Sry stupid question YOU ARE DUMB! Who is seeing African beauty as an antique? You that wants to learn from the white man based ON THEIR SKIN COLOR. So dumb! So dumb. Mandela would be ashamed of you. Martin Luther King will bury his head in shame! Low self esteem! Work on it! Jeez!

Low self esteem, despite all this ur utter, you will like me if you really know me
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Jangbajantis: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

My problem is that all these yeye Nigeria feminists cannot afford what feminism stands for but because oyinbo dey crave for feminism, them too dey crave for the thing
Well, you're right sha. But it's not just Nigerian girls but Nigerian men as well. We copy everything from the white, good and bad.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Once again remember you called me a pikin. Yup I AM YOUNG! We are the one that has to go and sit down. Your time is over GRANDPA, the young people are taking over! Selfish? What's your definition of selfishness? Do you even know what it means. I don't you do, you know because of you being the KING OF KINGS OF STUPIDITY

I've to go to my ppa place, I talk to u later
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Jangbajantis: 7:12am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

:
Hahaha!!! This one na pure comedy o! grin grin grin
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Low self esteem, despite all this ur utter, you will like me if you really know me

Shut up! Shut the f up! I already HATE YOU ! I DESPISE stupid people! And for you being their king I hate you even more! Like youif I really know you?

Dude I think you don't know how much I feel like breaking your head or else you wouldn't even put me and you and like in a sentence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masturbation Is Biblical Quote Me Anywhere / PERFUME GIFT SET For Men And Women / Ebony Chic Looking So Tasty & Sexy In New Selfies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.