Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

"I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate (36911 Views)

Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by thinkdip(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
ocee88:
and you blame PMB for this ?? smh
No I blame myself.
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by felixomor: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
those Senators are idiots... was it not under their nose d last CG of customs stole a hell out of Nigeria..was it by uniform dat man performed....

d Senators are just a waste to d Nation
Ehn

Next time go to election and change them.
Besides, u havent probed this one to find out if he is corrupt too....

For now, this is no excuse for impunity
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by Fourwinds: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
felixomor:

Ehn

Next time go to election and change them.
Besides, u havent probed this one to find out if he is corrupt too....

For now, this is no excuse for impunity
I'm telling u they want kick back from ports ahead of 2019...

Ur advice is good but some foolish Nigerians will still collect #500 or there about to vote d nonsense Senators
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by cytell56: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
thinkdip:
Impunity at its peak, Buhari is back to destroy this country. This man should be removed asap, because he's only setting a bad precedent.
You are here again with rubbish,it is pmb that refused to appear to the senate or Ali? hatred is killing you gradually.
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
hmbassey1960:
If this man was really in the millitary i do nt think he will behave this way he does nt respect respect the senate what a shame to nigeria herself he can give a good reason why he will attend to the senate call if it was country like china or france even Uk the senate call an u say no think of what will happen to that person that why when the call those yeye oga on top dem agree go.ok can someone tell me why this man no wan go senate he is beign coward honestly speaking
the above countries senate work for the people nt their pockets,bunch of paddlers.
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by nku5: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
dre11:

http://punchng.com/breaking-i-wont-appear-before-you-on-wednesday-customs-boss-writes-senate/

Under no circumstance should anyone be allowed to disregard an arm of government. Na now we go know if this senate useless or not. Saraki with him neck should not only be good at battling CCT grin
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by compujyde: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
yourexcellency:
This man is being victimised because the Senate Commitee on Customs (juicy commitee) can no longer make money from Customs. All this talk about uniform is to intimidate him to resign so their man can be appointed

What crappy talk is this?

Can't you see the CG displaying high degree of lawlessness and rudeness towards the Senate of a Sovereign Nation? The Senate allegedly corrupt does not justify the man's actions and they better fix him up quickly whether he is performing or not, and that includes calling for his immediate resignation before he relegate a whole Senate to the background.

Moreover, which is easier (sane)?

To wear a DESIGNATED Uniform or Resign?
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by hmbassey1960(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Because of that he should nt appear before the senate that bullshit if it was the president that summon him i bet he will go and 4 record my friend the no country that is totaly free from bad politician okay but u must always respect ur country
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by Blue3k(m): 2:00am On Mar 15, 2017
HAH:
The senate should threaten the president with repealing the law that created the customs itself, then Buhari will know they are serious, it is only because of Buhari closeness that this Hameed Ali is being stubborn to the senate.

The senate is an institution that must be respected by all including the president talkless of one man with military mentality towing with it

Wouldn't be more effective to change the impeachment law. If they do that they just get rid of him without the presidents prior request. It would be more like US that way.

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by MANDILAX(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2017
thinkdip:

Bring your fact of the said billions and stop spewing nonsence.
And you also lack good reasoning if you can tell me GEJ tenure mismanaged money more than this admimistration. My friend you need injection

I should bring my facts of the said billions? You obviously have to be kidding me or you seriously need your head checked like i suggested earlier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.