Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

"I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate (36902 Views)

Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by obailala(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
This man's arrogance stinks... I used to like this him but lately, it appears he's beginning to feel on top of the world. Who exactly does he think he is?

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by SalamRushdie: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
ddippset:
Senators attach too much importance to themselves. The same people who earn 20% of our money. Make them go siddon abeg, their fathers!

Recieve sense ..Tommorow when the naira starts falling again due to such executive recklessness you will come and blame Jonathan again ...Do you know what signal his executive disobedience is sending to the international Business world? Abeg try and recieve sense today today

5 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by adewale9050: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2017

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by adelumolo(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Atimes I wondered how Nigerians are carried away with emotions. Is it not the same senate that have refused to declare their incomes despite this recession? They are purely after this Custom man because they are affected by the new policy and nothing else.
They deserve no sympathy at all. A black kettle calling coal black. Bleep them all
Tunde

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by Oshoko(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
confirm talk
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by mjbaba: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
This guy is just weird. Too tough and principled. Until like four years ago, u could see him driving Honda Accord 86 model around Kaduna. Despite being an ex governor. Lol

2 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by KEPLER79OOU(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
This man is very stubborn, and he does not have regard for constituted authority, it is because they are corrupt?
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by tolexy007(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
yourexcellency:
This man is being victimised because the Senate Commitee on Customs (juicy commitee) can no longer make money from Customs. All this talk about uniform is to intimidate him to resign so their man can be appointed

y is it hard for people like u to use ur brain? what is victimization in telling someone to wear the uniform of the office he is being paying for?..

2 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by HAH: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
The senate should threaten the president with repealing the law that created the customs itself, then Buhari will know they are serious, it is only because of Buhari closeness that this Hameed Ali is being stubborn to the senate.

The senate is an institution that must be respected by all including the president talkless of one man with military mentality towing with it

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wat this man is doing is totally wrong bt after sm pondering i realise his reason and genral lack of respect for d senate is due to how corrupt and selfish they all are.
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by AZeD1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hameed Ali is my new Hero.
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by lamalang(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
He sees the National Assembly as a rotten institution
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by MadeInSpain2015(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Leave this man alone....this is Democracy.
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by EdogiStar(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
thinkdip:
Impunity at its peak, Buhari is back to destroy this country. This man should be removed asap, because he's only setting a bad precedent.
[s]
thinkdip:
Impunity at its peak, Buhari is back to destroy this country. This man should be removed asap, because he's only setting a bad precedent.
[/s]
thinkdip:
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by enigma2007(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lescalier:
I'll like to read the laws and see what powers the senate have on the CG of Customs or even the agency.

They should Bleep him up if they can.

The man is just a rat headed idiot.

I dont think they have any power to summon him. Ministry of Finance is playing the supervisory role for Customs and so i think they should summon the Finance Minister else he will keep on dribbling them and they cannot do anything to him.
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by Plaintainboy: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lescalier:
I'll like to read the laws and see what powers the senate have on the CG of Customs or even the agency.

You cant do shit to a man who is not ambitious. This man would rather sit with baba at the villa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by saintmark88(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
gurunlocker:

What is this one saying? why can't you just pretend to be sensible? Senate summon someone and he is giving an excuse? is that a good example?

Rubbish u summon someone and say he must appear in uniform so if he doesn't want to wear the uniform, what's d need going, moreover he didn't say he is not going he just said fix another date.....

What I see is devotion to his job
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by OlaMiki: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Flat head IPOD hatred comment. pls watch ur BP ooooo
thinkdip:
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by ndidibabe(f): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
thinkdip:
I concur.
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by cuteralph101(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
thinkdip:
Stop spewing trash. Get ur facts right before lashing out trash. The Senate are after him cos he doesn't favour them. His appt is a political appointment and as such not a necessity to wear uniform. he wouldn't dare at first If it was.
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by honourocube(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
See hin face! Infact diff drama 4 dis naija almost everyday!
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by MayorMgbedike(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Person Wey im job de at stake still de talk Routine management. Management Wey he completely failed in the first place.

Go meet senate first make them borrow you sense, if them get, Wey u go take move NCS forward.

If na Bolingo Hotel them invite you now u for delegate ur duty to ur assistant run go Bolingo.

Abeg wear ur uniform appear senate o!

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by OlaMiki: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmm The Law, the constitution lawyer : SAN Like u grin grin grin grin grin mumu
Lescalier:

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by cuteralph101(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Recieve sense ..Tommorow when the naira starts falling again due to such executive recklessness you will come and blame Jonathan again ...Do you know what signal his executive disobedience is sending to the international Business world? Abeg try and recieve sense today today
is it today that he started putting on mufti. Does EFCC boss wear uniform? ICPC NDLEA, DSS mtcheeew. They want to use this and tell us they are working simply cos CG Customs no dey favour dem. Abeg u rcv sense
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by Plaintainboy: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Otapipia:
Should vacate the seat if he cannot respect the Senate of Nigeria.

Respect indeed. What is to be respected in the Nigerian senate please?
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by felixomor: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
what impunity?
U cant see impunity here
And yet u want Nigeria to move forward...

I pity u pple
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by Donraqh(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Otapipia:
Should vacate the seat if he cannot respect the Senate of Nigeria.

Which senate of Nigeria are you talking about, impunity jare. There's no law please so forget about the senate crab.
Besides BABA is back
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by cuteralph101(m): 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
obailala:
This man's arrogance stinks... I used to like this him but lately, it appears he's beginning to feel on top of the world. Who exactly does he think he is?
hes actually the CG. After intercepting 650 double barrel guns and helicopters without valid license he became enemy to the bigwigs wat do u expect? He knows they just using that to target him. But before he does let EFCC DSS NDLEA ICPC put on uniform nonsense

3 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by Plaintainboy: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Judiciary and the Legislature should be respected in dis country

What have they done to deserve respect? I havent been following the news for awhile please tell.
Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
I don't know why, I just like this Ali.

Just look at his face...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate by freekick: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gbayi. Make them die there.
nextprince:
You will not appear b4 them on Wednesday,

Even the letter was signed by your subordinate.

Hameed, I salute your courage.

The worst is to push for your sack.

And after your sack, let them be lawmakers forever

Or at most, let them live forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Police Storm Abuja Area, Arrest People While Celebrating Buhari's Victory.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.