Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman (45588 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by azzima(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
aydought:
I remember the story that Daddy E.A. Adeboye once told us, the congregants at one of the Holy Ghost Services.

A lady claimed that Daddy Adeboye is meant to be her husband and started trailing him to all the places he went for crusades, even outside Nigeria. On one occasion, he went for a crusade abroad and as he was just checking in to the hotel room, the daughter of Jezebel suddenly showed up again! Daddy was surprised and wondered how she managed to get the information of his foreign trip. Daddy strongly threatened to arrest her and seriously warned her before she backed off, after her several evil trials.

Stephanie is another demon brought to ridicule this man of God. One thing I know is that, God never loses a battle and the truth shall prevail one day. If all these things were true, why is that nobody in this technology age knew about this discreet relationship? Nigerians are sharper and smarter. Even when you see a frog misbehaving on the road, we video it and put it on social media! So everybody was blindfolded to keep quiet all this while? So none of these hotels have workers or guests who could have recognized Apostle Suleiman? Does it mean he kept on disguising throughout the period Ms. Otobo mentioned, sneaking in and out of the various locations? Imagine!! No single member of the Apostle's church was part of his crusade teams during the period?

Haba!! Let us fear God oooooooooooooooooooooo
Have you ever thought maybe God is EXPOSING this man??many great men have been exposed in the Bible by God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by davo90tico(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Amberon:
Did Jesus tell you he stands with apostle suleman?
BRO JESUS STANDS FOR ALL
I STAND WITH APOSTLE SULEMAN
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nwachineke1980: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
The girl is becoming more confused by the day.Her sponsors should provide proof of the introduction or go back to Kaduna
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ralphlauren(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Osazuwa72:
They are now trying to remove those video clips from YouTube platform. Too bad. Deception

Are you serious? Wow.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Buharimustgo: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
azzima:
and so??what does that have to do with you losing your head defending someone you don't know Am sure you know of the existence of false prophets. The other day in Benin,another one was caught pants down sleeping with another man's wife.....if he wasn't caught pants down,he would have been quoting the bible up and down and blaming El rufai. How can Sulaiman blame El rufai over a statement he made a month ago but he ADMITTED knowing and giving this girl big money wayyyyyyyyy before he made the statement against Muslim.?

Did u not read other people testifying that he gives huge amount?please purge yourself of hypocrisy and lack of understanding
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by daclemx: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
aydought:
I remember the story that Daddy E.A. Adeboye once told us, the congregants at one of the Holy Ghost Services.

A lady claimed that Daddy Adeboye is meant to be her husband and started trailing him to all the places he went for crusades, even outside Nigeria. On one occasion, he went for a crusade abroad and as he was just checking in to the hotel room, the daughter of Jezebel suddenly showed up again! Daddy was surprised and wondered how she managed to get the information of his foreign trip. Daddy strongly threatened to arrest her and seriously warned her before she backed off, after her several evil trials.

Stephanie is another demon brought to ridicule this man of God. One thing I know is that, God never loses a battle and the truth shall prevail one day. If all these things were true, why is that nobody in this technology age knew about this discreet relationship? Nigerians are sharper and smarter. Even when you see a frog misbehaving on the road, we video it and put it on social media! So everybody was blindfolded to keep quiet all this while? So none of these hotels have workers or guests who could have recognized Apostle Suleiman? Does it mean he kept on disguising throughout the period Ms. Otobo mentioned, sneaking in and out of the various locations? Imagine!! No single member of the Apostle's church was part of his crusade teams during the period?

Haba!! Let us fear God oooooooooooooooooooooo

God has never lost a battle...i like that
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thank you Jesus for finally

Exposing

Johnson Suleiman the fake.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by dadexcel: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ralphlauren:
The fake pastor on Saturday gave one of his usual fake prophesies that"within 24 hours" something will happen to his accuser.

On Sunday, he stood at the "altar" in his church and LIED to his church members that Stephanie had confessed inside the church that all she said about him were fabricated and untrue. He then referred to his fake prophesy on Saturday claiming his prophesy has come to pass.

These two clips are on YouTube.

HOWEVER THERE IS NO CLIP WHATSOEVER ON THE FAKE CONFESSION FROM STEPHANIE AND STEPHANIE IS STICKING TO HER STORY 100%

Apostle suleman is a LIAR and a FRAUD.

HOW CAN A SO CALLED MAN OF GOD TELL SUCH BRAZEN LIES TO HIS "CHURCH MEMBERS" IN THE HOUSE OF THE GOD HE CLAIMS HE WORSHIPS.
..... And who exactly are you to be very certain that this lady is not a blackmailer?.. And what gives you the boldness to speak with so much confidence accusing apostle suleiman as if you were elther in the hotel rooms with them or you were travelling with them.. Of you do not have proven answers to these questions, please do yourself a favour by coninuing to observe diligently like most of us until the real truth in this whole drama surfaces....... Except ofcourse you represent an organization that dwells in negative image laundering and propaganda.... God bless you
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ngokafor(f): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l agree, useless, baseless, fabricated and hunger induced allegations grin grin

..My brother you are on point...Infact i join you to laugh at these clowns cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by AJJ17(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
temitofa:
The ever-unending marriage scandal between Apostle Johnson Suleman and the alleged lover, Stephanie Otobo has enter another level.

Stephanie has written petition against Apostle Suleman based on the alleged pregnancy she had for him to the Nigerian Police.

Read the letter below:

“Miss. Stephanie Otobo,
Lekki, Lagos.
Monday, March 13, 2017
The Commissioner of Police,
The Nigeria Police Force, Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, Lagos State.

Dear Sir,

PETITION AGAINST APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN FOR ILLEGAL PROCUREMENT OF ABORTION, THREAT TO LIFE AND ATTEMPTED MURDER.

Sir, my name is Miss Stephanie Otobo, and I wish to bring a formal complaint to you against one Apostle Johnson Suleman as follows:

That sometime in June 2015, Apostle Suleman Johnson and I started an amorous relationship in far away Canada. The relationship was nurtured by Apostle Suleman who inundated me with cash gifts and pleasure trips all over Europe.

In particular, I was invited by Apostle Suleman to join him for his crusade that was held in 2015 at Napoli, Italy, the full expenses for the trip was paid for by the gentleman. While in Napoli, Apostle Suleman would preach and do “miracle” in the day time and take the much needed rest in my bosom at night.

Napoli was our love nest for three (3) good days and after the crusade Apostle Suleman left Napoli and I also returned to Canada.

Shortly after the Napoli experience, I discovered that I was pregnant for Apostle Suleman. I called my lover to inform him of the pregnancy but Apostle Suleman was not particularly excited about the news rather he requested that I should come to Nigeria.

Based on Apostle Suleman’s instruction I left Canada for Nigeria to meet Apostle Suleman. It is important to note that despite the amorous relationship, I saw Apostle Suleman like a father figure who takes care of me and to whom I was extremely obedient to.

I arrived Nigeria on the 25th of August, 2015 and clandestine arrangement was made for the two (2) of us to meet and consequently, I met Apostle Suleman at Definite Destiny Hotel, beside Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos State. It was at the hotel that I was given a concoction to drink by Apostle Suleman who told me that the concoction was for my spiritual fortification. But in less than ten (10) minutes after drinking the concoction, I started vomiting blood and passing out blood. Apostle Suleman then gave me pills to stop the blood though the blood did not stop immediately but the pain subsided and the pregnancy was gone.

I was devastated by the development and Apostle Suleman gave me cash gifts in three (3) different currencies, to wit; Euro, Dollars and Naira to console and compensate me for the loss of the pregnancy. I could not come to terms with the facts that the man that claimed to love me and promised to marry me, could procure abortion for me without my consent which could have lead to my death.

Unfortunately Apostle Suleman did not stop at procuring abortion for me without my consent but also in a desperate bid to keep the amorous relationship between him and I a secret not known to his teeming followers, Apostle Suleman invented various devices to bully and threaten my life.

It is against this backdrop that I urge you to use your good offices to call for a thorough and dispassionate investigation into the above allegations. I plead with you, in the course of your investigation, to confirm the exchange of all our text messages from the networks, forensic analysis of all the nude pictures we both sent to ourselves (and whether they are, indeed, photo-shopped or authentic), our international passports to confirm the dates and times of our travels, investigation concerning the hotels we slept together both in and out of Nigeria and bank accounts to confirms the transfers of funds.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

MISS. STEPHANIE OTOBO”

http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/03/alleged-illegal-abortion-stephanie.html

Without trying to be bias..You saying the police should look for evidences on yoour behalf.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by danigbo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Una never tire for this BLACKMAIL business ?
The pastor no wan drop. Nairaland and Sahara reporters should try someone else !

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by XaintJoel20: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
kenonze:
I won't in anyway abuse this girl. There are many Sulemen in our society as well as many Stephanie Otobos.

Suleman should have settled this out of court... Proceed to a Rev Father and confess his sins.
With that, the angels in heaven will rejoice and his souls shall be safe from eternal destruction.

Why have you convicted Apostle Johnson Suleiman when he hasn't been convicted?

Keep your finger crossed like me and watch as events unfold..

I am not standing for anybody?
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by danigbo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Una never tire for this BLACKMAIL business ?
The pastor no wan drop. Nairaland and Sahara reporters should try someone else !

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by AustinDBeloved(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
emzreus:
Honestly speaking after hearing both sides of the story from both Stephanie Orono and Apostle Suleiman I strongly believe that the apostle is indeed guilty. The only mask making this case to linger on is his perceived status as a man of God. As an utterly religious country as Nigeria is this goes a long way. I remember viewing a thread on how Daniella Okekes ride was traced to the apostle and all of a sudden evidence was removed. Why? If the apostle is to indeed prove his innocence it will be very easy to be honest. He should provide his passport in order to cross check it with Stephanie Otobo's. As well their account statements should be verified and cross examined to indeed prove his innocence. Simple.The apostle should act fast otherwise further questions will be asked.
Are you the one that will cross-check it. Little thing will happen and everyone will start forming they are logical. Mchteeew
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ralphlauren(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
dadexcel:
..... And who exactly are you to be very certain that this lady is not a blackmailer?.. And what gives you the boldness to speak with so much confidence accusing apostle suleiman as if you were elther in the hotel rooms with them or you were travelling with them.. Of you do not have proven answers to these questions, please do yourself a favour by coninuing to observe diligently like most of us until the real truth in this whole drama surfaces....... Except ofcourse you represent an organization that dwells in negative image laundering and propaganda.... God bless you

Shut up.

Go to YouTube and watch the fake prophesies and utterances he made on Saturday and Sunday.

Tell your apostle to keep his adulterous mouth shut. The more he speaks on this matter, the bigger hole he is digging for himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by MSCollections: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is getting interesting by the day grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by CoolFreeday(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
INTROVERT:
grin
why are you smiling? That your smile sef no be here o
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Topgainer: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
sammhi:
This harlot [/b]is a [b] shameless fool
What the hell of petition is this ?
In 2015 ?? So why wait two years ?
He gave you concoction? Christ ! How do we know ?
This lady is dumb
The choice of words of these Children/worshippers of the accused Professor Apostle is unbecoming of Christians.
Why are they asking questions like Nursery School children? Could it be that the Church brain they grew up with has been replaced by gabages like my wicked uncle die by fire, my boss at Office dies today! today every man that said I should not be a millionaire I bury him today.

Sammhi, listen up, Lady Otobo didn't petition in 2015 and 2016 because she was still receiving her compensatory back alert that was enough to buy her tongue in the interim. Such compensations when it is coming in bits should be for life, and instead of the bits that was not coming like before she decided to demand for one off settlement of $ 1 million as most blackmailers would do.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Leiman100(m): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:
From failed marriage promise to threat to life over abortion, Otobi you are a disgrace to your sponsors,your illiteracy didn't allow u to take and understand your script properly, imagine the level of your inconsistencies,
do you know how to read? all her accusations are verifiable using forensic test. why not wait for that lnstead of masturbatng here.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by RALPHOW(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:
From failed marriage promise to threat to life over abortion, Otobi you are a disgrace to your sponsors,your illiteracy didn't allow u to take and understand your script properly, imagine the level of your inconsistencies,

One of the most stupid Hollywood End Time scripts.A devilish Lady that her father can not trust! Even a mad man knows the picture is Photoshop. Judgement day is there for everyone.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Kingsolar: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dis gal funy sha. First of al, u b ashawo n i beliv in a dai u fit slip wit 20 diferent men which i beliv u ursef cant even count d number of times, dat mean the pragnancy cud be dat of one of ur customer. Secondly u knew dat dis guy in question (apostle suleman) is hapily married to a God fearing, beautiful, caring n graced mother he so much loves, wat den wil make him leave his wife 4 a ashawo dat cant even count d number of men that sleeps wit u in a dai talkless of millions of men dat had n r stil slipin wit u stil which probably have made u carrier of various STD n overslacked pussy. Thrdly, imagine the calibre of person he is, a general overseer of millions of congregates marrying a ashawo. D fact dat he help u does nt mean he has committed a cream n dis tin u av done wil make men to stop helpin ur fellow ladies.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DorisK(f): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
At least she acknowledges the alleged affair as amorous........ We are listening
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Leiman100(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Singapore1:
To be sincere there is no way to prove he abort it for her..
Except our "man of God" confess
yes there is no way to prove the abortion . but denying that he never had anything to do with her will not go well with him.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Suleman should be arrested and punished and made to refund all monies he has collected over the years from his church members. SULEMAN SHOULD ALSO BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER. Why? Because it is a criminal offence to get someone pregnant and then forcefully give them a poisonous substance to drink so as to abort or kill the unborn baby.

Just imagine if someone forcefully gave your mother a poison to drink to abort or kill you while in your Mom's stomach. Think about that....that someone who calls himself a pastor does this to a woman who can easily be a mother, someones sister or daughter. This is not about politics. It is not anti-God like some are stupidly saying. It really is about doing the right thing and holding people who have control over other people's lives to higher moral standards and to account for their decisions and actions.

This suleman guy who calls himself an apostle is a liar and the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Suleman has destroyed christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR ALLOWING PEOPLE LIKE "FAKE APOSTLE SULEMAN" TO TAINT THE RELIGION. The Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful!!!!

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by AngelicBeing: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

..My brother you are on point...Infact i join you to laugh at these clowns cheesy grin
It is time for me to chop nkwobi and watch all the back & forth, na today, even JESUS was accused wrongly of using the power of Beelzebub to perform miracles, several other ministers of the gospel have been accused wrongly, Seun is making his money with the traffic, bloggers are smiling daily to the banks with huge traffic, maybe l will arrange one heavy scandal now and rope Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku and Tinubu inside and use a pretty Russian model to cause havoc and ask them to pay me 500 billion dollars or else l open their secrets grin
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Promise06: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
I have been following this scandal and this is the first time am making comment. I am not a member of Apostle Suleiman but l have come to understand that this shamefull and senseless lady is an agent of darkness from the pit of hell. Iam convinced that she is being sponsored and has full support of her sponser with handsome compensation. Joseph master's wife presented untrue evidence against him but God who sees and knows what men do not know vindicated Joseph..... With keen interest l wait to see the end of this drama.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ngokafor(f): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
It is time for me to chop nkwobi and watch all the back & forth, na today, even JESUS was accused wrongly of using the power of Beelzebub to perform miracles, several other ministers of the gospel have been accused wrongly, Seun is making his money with the traffic, bloggers are smiling daily to the banks with huge traffic, maybe l will arrange one heavy scandal now and rope Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku and Tinubu inside and use a pretty Russian model to cause havoc and ask them to pay me 500 billion dollars or else l open their secrets grin

...True!!..meanwhile the man they crying about is chilling in America in style for a programm..no time abeg cool

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Firstcitizen: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
davo90tico:

I STAND WITH APOSTLE SULEMAN
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by AngelicBeing: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

...True!!..meanwhile the man they crying about is chilling in America in style for a programm..no time abeg cool
Exactly, go to his facebook page and see programs lined up for him in Cyprus, Ghana, Turkey and Egypt etc grin grin

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
I tot she said apostle wanted her because he desperately need a son. Am beginning to see this girl as a fat lie.
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
omofunaab:
We may never know the truth but one thing that's certain is that apostle Suleiman had a relationship with this girl and the lady in turn tried to blackmail him.

It's not easy to blackmail someone unless you have something the person doesn't want the whole world to know.

The story apostle Suleiman is spewing about that it's one imaginary BMC or EL rufai that are after him doesn't add up.

He was the first to arrest the lady, he made use of the police who happens to be an agent of government. Aren't the police supposed to be part of the government conspiracy to nail him? The police even charged Otobo to court on his behalf, and you told us Otobo was working for the government.

We might not know the entire truth but we will definitely follow a convincing story.

And so far so good Miss Otobo's story is quite convincing than that of apostle Suleiman.

She gave names of the hotels, places they visited and dared the police to carry out a thorough investigation to cross check her claims. C'mon this is daring enough.

No man is perfect, apostle sulaiman can make mistakes, his weakness might be sex. And also sex scandals happen all over the world.

What they do is that they apologize to their congregation and seek God for forgiveness.
Some will even resign their position.

Apostle sulaiman can just save himself all these stress and confess to God his sins, after all he won't be the first and the last . Besides I thought Christianity preaches about confessions and forgiveness of sins

But no he will never do that, Nigerians don't resign during scandals nor do we admit our faults. We always try to leave people doubting and doubting

Even after Seun egbegbe was caught stealing phones he was able to leave some people doubting, today some still believe reverend king is innocent .

Na wa sha

Your head dey there.

I'm owing you a crate of Harp!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors / Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.