Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,737 members, 7,840,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? (5663 Views)

Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool...

You wee meet me tomorrow. kiss tongue cry
I wish cry cry
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mimzyy:

You wantu teh dem abi? Kwantinu..
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

I just dey look you oh, egbon sad
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I just dey look you oh, egbon sad

Warraf I done again Ore mi?
Ayam seriously thinking of making aderola15 my second wife based on logistics.
Warris your take on this izzue? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I wish cry cry

Lawlahdey, you no look smellymouth reach me oooo... angry angry sad

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aderola15:

This one everybody is looking at me, am I safe?

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Warraf I done again Ore mi?
Ayam seriously thinking of making aderola15 my second wife based on logistics.
Warris your take on this izzue? grin
Hahahaha.. Warrabouh EmperorLee? shocked

You want her to dump him? cheesy
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikikikikiki grin grin

Kpele baby, don't think too much of it cry cry
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Na who you dey ask? grin grin
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Shey you know how many times I dreamt of slaying in your aso ebi and stealing one of the groomsmen with my dance steps angry embarassed
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lol I have sha, loved meeting one guy in particular
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Kikikikikikikiki grin grin

Kpele baby, don't think too much of it cry cry

I'll try not to beht you'll still bribe me oooo grin tongue
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aderola15:

I'll try not to beht you'll still bribe me oooo grin tongue
Weitin be my own, na me dey heartbroken? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahaha.. Warrabouh Emperor.Lee? shocked

You want her to dump him? cheesy

Ayam not understanding you o...

You know warramean ... grin
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
wouldn't dream of it....
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Weitin be my own, na me dey heartbroken? undecided undecided

Loooool... Hehehehe, who's talking about that one. Remember the one you said grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Shey you know how many times I dreamt of slaying in your aso ebi and stealing one of the groomsmen with my dance steps angry embarassed

Ore mi, if u wantu friendzone me ; you don't have to do it this way ni... cheesy
Shey you haff no conscience?

1 Like

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Loooool... Hehehehe, who's talking about that one. Remember the one you said grin cheesy grin tongue
Haaaa cheezuz embarassed embarassed

Rola, please don't tell him, even as a joke oh cry cry
I wee buy you chocomilo wink
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by FTBOY: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
i have fvcked two girls i met through nairaland...but that was before i gave my life to Christ.

praise the Lord!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Ayam not understanding you o...

You know warramean ... grin
Haha.. I dunno wah you mean oh tongue grin
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
I wish I can
lets do....where is ur location
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
FTBOY:
i have fvcked two girls i met through nairaland...but that was before i gave my life to Christ.

praise the Lord!

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Ore mi, if u wantu friendzone me ; you don't have to do it this way ni... cheesy
Shey you haff no conscience?

Friendzone kwa? I don't friendzone fine guys na, I don't have the heart to do such. grin wink tongue
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Haaaa cheezuz embarassed embarassed

Rola, please don't tell him, even as a joke oh cry cry
I wee buy you chocomilo wink
Lmaoooooo grin cheesy grin

Shey you were doing shakara just now angry undecided

Two packs of chocomilo and a pack of maltesers chocolate, deal? grin
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Friendzone kwa? [b] I don't friendzone fine guys na, [/b]I don't have the heart to do such. grin wink tongue

Stop giving me hope.. tongue
Ayam not fine jare..
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by subtlemee(f): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

lets do....where is ur location

Uyo
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Haha.. I dunno wah you mean oh tongue grin

Story for Ayelala.

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Mimzyy(f): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Keep fueling it grin grin. They are coming for you. grin

Smellymouth:

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo grin cheesy grin

Shey you were doing shakara just now angry undecided

Two packs of chocomilo and a pack of maltesers chocolate, deal? grin
Okay ma cry
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
FTBOY:

praise the Lord!

Na wa oo. And I never meet anyone.

Olenu gaan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Story for Ayelala.
Hehehehe grin grin
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Okay ma cry
If you cry, I'll demand more. angry angry angry

Lmaoooooo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll / Lets Start Paying Groom Prices!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.