Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? (5681 Views)

Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by AfroSamurai: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
Lol, No cry
Are you sure? grin
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by refiner(f): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
FTBOY:
i don't tell lies

i don't pretend. abi anybody dey pay for my subscription?
Akuko grin

Are u not the guy that create that ashawo bear parlour in sexuality section? tongue
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by dollyjoy(f): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Are you sure? grin
Looool, Joseph!!
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by AfroSamurai: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
Looool, Joseph!!
Joy?! LOL. grin cheesy
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by FTBOY: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
refiner:

Akuko grin

Are u not the guy that create that ashawo bear parlour in sexuality section? tongue
chai! lipsrsealed
so, you come over to that place to read our stories? you better stop it now before something happens to you. at your age you should be worried about school and new uniforms.+
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by dollyjoy(f): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Joy?! LOL. grin cheesy
That your question is pregnant o. Lol!!
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by AfroSamurai: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
That your question is pregnant o. Lol!!
Very soon your water will break, abi? LOL.
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by refiner(f): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
FTBOY:
chai! lipsrsealed
so, you come over to that place to read our stories? you better stop it now before something happens to you. at your age you should be worried about school and new uniforms.+
I am a good gal oo infact i didnt open the thread...i just peeped thru the window...u badt shaaa grin

Oh..i always make sure my school uniforms are neat and well ironed,and my homeworks are always done by my mommy...u know how wicked all this primary school teachers can be embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by harriet412(f): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
met one . . . . . . my brother grin grin grin
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
mrmrmister:
So Smellymouth still dey alive grin

Alive and kicking .. cheesy

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by iamkingzlee(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Ah!! Challey, is this you? shocked
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Ah!! Challey, is this you? shocked
Finest, baba for the plenty Gehs.
It's me oo... grin
Enuf salud baba.
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Yteflon(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
I wish I can
But you are already planing your engagement now
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Yes I have and he is the best thing that ever happened to me.
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by firstking01(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ofcourse i have.
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by iamkingzlee(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Finest, baba for the plenty Gehs.
It's me oo... grin
Enuf salud baba.
chaiii!!! shocked I no fit shout grin You been follow travel with your Uncle go for checkups?
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by mrmrmister: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Longtime grin
Welcome back
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by buffalowings: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
The thing is you probably come across a Nairalander every single day...but you wouldn't know unless they tell you or you've seen their picture up here. Your boss, the guy in the 4 by 4 shop or probably the lady sitting across your desk in the office. Nairalanders aren't ghosts, 'they are you and me'

©YBR

sometime ago I saw the moniker of a colleague
pity, I have forgotten.

anyway, my moniker get asebeeee

1 Like

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by buffalowings: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

we thought dss dey interview you
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Many many times... Plenty of them
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
buffalowings:

sometime ago I saw the moniker of a colleague
pity, I have forgotten.

anyway, my moniker get asebeeee

As in nobody fit decode am(know who's behind the moniker)?

©YBR
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
buffalowings:

we thought dss dey interview you

For what? cheesy
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
iamkingzlee:
chaiii!!! shocked I no fit shout grin You been follow travel with your Uncle go for checkups?
I got married bruh.. :DD
HoneyMoon was on fleek.. tongue
Uncle kor, Anty in. I've Disuncled that man a long time ago ..
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
mrmrmister:

Longtime grin
Welcome back

Thanks blad.
Nuff respect..
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by subtlemee(f): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Yteflon:

But you are already planing your engagement now

If you continually believe everything you read online you'll die one day

1 Like

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by buffalowings: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
As in nobody fit decode am(know who's behind the moniker)?

©YBR
haha
I no fit let anyone I know know this moniker o
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
buffalowings:

haha
I no fit let anyone I know know this moniker o

Lol, na so. grin I understand....

©YBR
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 17, 2017
Mrtolotolo left u video message o
Maybe u sleeping holla when u wake
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by schumastic(m): 5:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Mimzyy:
Ask smellymouth grin

wow, you are still on this forum
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by schumastic(m): 5:10am On Mar 17, 2017
yeah n she is a very nice person n fun to b with
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Yteflon(m): 7:35am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:

If you continually believe everything you read online you'll die one day
lol... like i even care what you do with your life .. aunty... ,its just nairaland bant.
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by subtlemee(f): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Yteflon:

lol... like i even care what you do with your life .. aunty... ,its just nairaland bant.

Neither do I also care..so we are even

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Night S.x As A Virgin:bride Shares Her Experience / Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 2 - Emotions & Logic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.