Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,238 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? (5670 Views)

Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Mimzyy(f): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Yeahh.....

schumastic:

wow, you are still on this forum
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
Mrtolotolo left u video message o
Maybe u sleeping holla when u wake

smiley
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 18, 2017
Mimzyy:
Yeahh.....

Happy birthday fine girl tongue
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2017
Mimzyy:
Yeahh.....

Happy birthday hun kiss
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
The thing is you probably come across a Nairalander every single day...but you wouldn't know unless they tell you or you've seen their picture up here. Your boss, the guy in the 4 by 4 shop or probably the lady sitting across your desk in the office. Nairalanders aren't ghosts, 'they are you and me'

©YBR

You're absolutely right about this.

Aderola15 even looks like the lady we both enter keke napep on Thursday morninggrin
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2017
Mimzyy:
Keep fueling it grin grin. They are coming for you. grin

Happy birthday Cheri.. kiss

Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Mimzyy(f): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Happy birthday fine girl tongue

Thank you fine boy wink
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Mimzyy(f): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bumbae1:

Happy birthday hun kiss

Thanks boo
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Mimzyy(f): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Thank you hun kiss

Smellymouth:

Happy birthday Cheri.. kiss
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Smellymouth: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mimzyy:
Thank you hun kiss

Uwc hun.. wink
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by maysimsimple(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2017
Happy belated birthday.. All your dreams n wishes will come true..

ote author=Mimzyy post=54707668]Thank you hun kiss

[/quote]
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by extremelygolden: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2017
No because I believe that anything done online should end online (I might be wrong anyway).
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nickymezor(f): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
May b smiley
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 21, 2017
alizma:

my sister is a nairalander, I see her everyday
Sorry to say you speak trash but you know how to back it up. In other words you made a point THUMBS UP
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I have met myself. embarassed embarassed
That's trash but you backed it up good
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Nope.. Never have, never will..
Let me guess your wife know your username so you want her to blv those words right?
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2017
alexialin:
Yep... Av met like 7peeps.. 2 ladies and 5guys.

They are all cool smiley

And am dating one of the 5guys
That sounds so cool! I'm happy for you. I hope he's your right man. Wishing u both all the very best
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2017
thesicilian:
Only on business deals
Tell me what type of buisness deals?
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 21, 2017
These nairalander that are putting their prewedding pictures didn't they meet themselves here.some will said I met my wife on nairaland.i have not seen but believed some have Meet ooooh..
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by thesicilian: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Tell me what type of buisness deals?
Phones, laptops and their accessories, other electronics, etc. I once helped a friend sell a car to a Nairalander. From time to time i offer jobs to those who are searching for...
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2017
kelvinrhs:

That sounds so cool! I'm happy for you. I hope he's your right man. Wishing u both all the very best

Thanks dear smiley

He is.. He's trying his best to be the best.. He has no issues.. Very easy going guy. Amen smiley
Thanks
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by trojan84(m): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Cutehector:
urm do u base in a prison?
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
alexialin:

Thanks dear smiley

He is.. He's trying his best to be the best.. He has no issues.. Very easy going guy. Amen smiley
Thanks
Well then I guess you are lucky woman. Make him also feel lucky to have you.
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by ijjayy(f): 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nop...
Re: Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Well then I guess you are lucky woman. Make him also feel lucky to have you.

Time will tell.
But thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. / Breast Display: Nigerian Girl Attacked On Instagram For Sharing These ‘indecent’ / If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.