Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (79081 Views)

Whoelse Have Heard Of This New Weird Kind Romance People Indulge In These Days? / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
thornapple:

lol. So he decides to chop her face?
see a lady getting suffocated. Who knows if she'll still have an intact nose by the time he lets go off her. grin
her nose will be intact na grin.they be doin wat celine dion calls the power of love grin grin grin
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Chijosky(m): 5:55am On Mar 19, 2017
He's first time of kissing a white
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

her nose will be intact na grin.they be doin wat celine dion calls the power of love grin grin grin

hahaha,
i can see that's how you do it.
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
thornapple:

hahaha,
i can see that's how you do it.
it will be fun..trust me grin
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by martinsfm(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Niccur wants to suck her destiny
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

it will be fun..trust me grin
With that mischievous smile you are wearing, how do you hope to be trusted?. lol
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Adebowhales(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Cannibalistic kisses
Happy birthday to you
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2018
samyfreshsmooth
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by jcross(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
hin wan swallow her ni?....
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mizk:
samyfreshsmooth

grin

k-gang? cheesy
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

grin

k-gang? cheesy
Shut it, i didn't mention you for jokes
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mizk:
Shut it, i didn't mention you for jokes

queen of the k-gang!...................really? cheesy cheesy

YOu got k-legs maybe? cheesy cheesy

why did you mention me then anyways? grin
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

queen of the k-gang!...................really? cheesy cheesy

YOu got k-legs maybe? cheesy cheesy

why did you mention me then anyways? grin
K as in the monotonous savage reply K undecided

NEVER MIND ANYWAYS angry
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2018
Mizk:
K as in the monotonous savage reply K undecided

NEVER MIND ANYWAYS angry

cheesy cheesy
i see cheesy

oh c'mon, tell me sad

no jokes..................promise! grin.
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy cheesy
i see cheesy

oh c'mon, tell me sad

no jokes..................promise! grin.
Do you know who i am?
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2018
Mizk:
Do you know who i am?

mhisbliss/bl****ng

oya tell me why you quoted me since it ain't for jokes grin

[rg]
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2018
What?! shocked
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

/bl****ng

oya tell me why you quoted me since it ain't for jokes grin

[rg]
I need you to help me with something, send me your mail
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mizk:
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mizk:

now she wants my mail grin

and uhmmm should i be scared @embolden

samyderich@gmail.
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

now she wants my mail grin

and uhmmm should i be scared @embolden

samyderich@gmail.
Ok i change my mind
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mizk:
Ok i change my mind

what the h.......!..........................just like that?

why? cheesy
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

what the h.......!..........................just like that?

why? cheesy
Nothing
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mizk:
Nothing

you see!...............you doing it again angry

you asked for my mail, i gave you and now "you changed your mind" undecided

you know i'm only one that can help you with that / help you do it.....-.......................... grin
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

you see!...............you doing it again angry

you asked for my mail, i gave you and now "you changed your mind" undecided

you know i'm only one that can help you with that / help you do it.....-.......................... grin
I just want to serve my sentence in peace, I'll be free next year grin
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mizk:
I just want to serve my sentence in peace, I'll be free next year grin

next year? shocked

you had it coming anyways tongue

so about the mail........? grin
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

next year? shocked

you had it coming anyways tongue

so about the mail........? grin
I had it coming? undecided
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mizk:
I had it coming? undecided

yea......................that's what you get when you're you like hardcore sex

i'm yet to get your mail BTW undecided
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

yea......................that's what you get when you're you like hardcore sex

i'm yet to get your mail BTW undecided
Agitate for my freedom and you'll get it
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mizk:
Agitate for my freedom and you'll get it

like that would help

least i can do is help make your exile period less boring and painful

hope you know i know what you look like (or at least what you look like in 2016) grin [0]
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

like that would help

least i can do is help make your exile period less boring and painful

hope you know i know what you look like (or at least what you look like in 2016) grin [0]
It'd help, its unfair naw, just for e brawl eight months ban, sounds cool to you? It worked for someone like that when i helped on his thread, may be you can do it too, atleast try.

You shared the pic on my diary and its still there, nothing to hide, why asking?
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mizk:
It'd help, its unfair naw, just for e brawl eight months ban, sounds cool to you? It worked for someone like that when i helped on his thread, may be you can do it too, atleast try.

You shared the pic on my diary and its still there, nothing to hide, why asking?

oh really..........,...........didnt know i can appeal against a ban

is that what you were gonna ask me to help you with in da mail you were suppose to send?

@embolden, n0thing really.............................just want you to know you ain't exactly/entirely anonymous like you claim to be or at least want to be grin

dat wasnt the only picture i shared btw.............................i just discovered you removed the other 2 though

want my verdict / opinion on the pictures?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.