Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (79079 Views)

Whoelse Have Heard Of This New Weird Kind Romance People Indulge In These Days? / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

oh really..........,...........didnt know i can appeal against a ban

is that what you were gonna ask me to help you with in da mail you were suppose to send?

@embolden, n0thing really.............................just want you to know you ain't exactly/entirely anonymous like you claim to be or at least want to be grin

dat wasnt the only picture i shared btw.............................i just discovered you removed the other 2 though

want my verdict / opinion on the pictures?
You can but i can't, and you know why, yes thats what the mail is about,

I choose to stay anonymous because its better, but before that, many people have seen my pics, it was all over the place, my old pics though, i am not uploading the new, because i don't care about validation from people or your verdict cheesy
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mizk:
You can but i can't, and you know why, yes thats what the mail is about,

I choose to stay anonymous because its better, but before that, many people have seen my pics, it was all over the place, my old pics though, i am not uploading the new, because i don't care about validation from people or your verdict cheesy

oh well i guess i can help............................i love helping people in deseprate situations afterall cos i always get to ask the million dollar question; WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN? cheesy

so, what do i get in return hardcore? grin

EeeHhh ok..............................i'm still gonna give my verdict anyway tongue

in 2016, judging from your pictures, you look/looked _________

"i change my mind" grin
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

oh well i guess i can help............................i love helping people in deseprate situations afterall cos i always get to ask the million dollar question; WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN? cheesy

so, what do i get in return hardcore? grin

EeeHhh ok..............................i'm still gonna give my verdict anyway tongue

in 2016, judging from your pictures, you look/looked _________

"i change my mind" grin
I'll tell you if it works, atleast the sentence should be reduced.

That pic wasn't a 2016 pic
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mizk:
I'll tell you if it works, atleast the sentence should be reduced.

That pic wasn't a 2016 pic

i don't work without first bargaining angry

my pay will be a 2018 pic of you............................ .deal? undecided

well you posted it in 2016 na .,.................unless you took them in 2015 and posted them in 2016?
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

i don't work without first bargaining angry

my pay will be a 2018 pic of you............................ .deal? undecided

well you posted it in 2016 na .,.................unless you took them in 2015 and posted them in 2016?
Yap something like that grin

Ok deal, I'll flood ur inbox with one cheesy

Seems you'd need a screenshot of the injustice, and please do it with an alt, you can't afford being in same messed up situation with a main
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mizk:
Yap something like that grin

Ok deal, I'll flood ur inbox with one cheesy

Seems you'd need a screenshot of the injustice, and please do it with an alt, you can't afford being in same messed up situation with a main

err, thats where theres gonna be a problem @embolden sad

i have no alt..............................unless you're suggesting i create one

and if thats the case, your pay's gonna increase..........................5 different pictures!!! undecided
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

err, thats where theres gonna be a problem @embolden sad

i have no alt..............................unless you're suggesting i create one

and if thats the case, your pay's gonna increase..........................5 different pictures!!! undecided
Create cheesy

Where's the human activist in you? undecided
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mizk:
Create cheesy

Where's the human activist in you? undecided

ok so lets run through it again

where's the screen shot and how do i go about it?
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by Mizk(f): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

....... or? )

where's the screen shot and how do i go about it?
Modify that, you'll get banned indefinitely

I'll mail u d screeny
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mizk:
Modify that, you'll get banned indefinitely

I'll mail u d screeny

k, queen of k-gang
Re: One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) by gisclusive(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Not cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.