Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (43400 Views)

Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by kingdenny(m): 1:38am On Mar 23, 2017
Your sister should move on, 1% is on the high side.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by InvertedHammer: 4:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Scented:
I asked for the ladies in the house to help me out with advice because I feel they would know better in such a situation. Men who may have ideas can also contribute.

I will try and be short as possible. My sis turns 28 this year. She has been down emotionally for some time now and she is very close to me and it has made me down too.

My sis has been dating this guy for about two years now, the guy is 28/29 years I think. She got pregnant for this guy about a year ago, the guy was not ready for marriage and they decided to abort it. Along the line she wanted to keep the baby though, but a medical condition stopped her from keeping the baby. The doctor said the baby was growing outside the womb with complications and an operation to abort the pregnancy was needed even if she didn't want an abortion in the first place. Two other hospitals confirmed this through scan.

Also, another shocking revelation was discovered, the doctor said she has a medical issue which would make it kind of difficult for her to conceive easily, that she needs a man with a very very high sperm count for her to take in and the chances are slim because just about 1% of men have such rare high sperm count. This meant the guy she is dating has the rare high sperm count and she attested to this because she said of the previous 2 guys she has dated before him, they at some time engaged in sex without protection and she never had taken in before, but as for this guy in question the very first time they had unprotected sex she took in for him. She didn't reveal what the doctor told her to her guy though. Just her and myself know about her medical condition. The doctor even suggested she sticks to her guy because there is slim possibility of finding another man with such high sperm count. The doctor even asked that guy enrol for sperm donation in fertility clinics as his type of sperm count is in high demand and rare. The guy doesn't stay in the same city with her so he couldn't be around during the abortion process and the doctor couldn't tell him any of these revelations.

After the abortion she and the guy have still been dating, although they don't stay in the same city. She said they guy loves her but he is not directly clear about wanting to marry her anytime soon. This dude is the tall and very handsome type and I sometime see him as a playboy because he gets a lot of attention from ladies but my sister says she has never seen any red flag to suspect he has ever cheated on her and he respects and cares for her like a responsible man. I presume the guy still being young for a man(28/29 years) and very handsome doesn't feel its right time to get married but its not the case for my sister as she is turning 28 years soon. For what I know between her and the guy, they love each other deeply but the dude is just not ready yet to get married, both of them are working but the dude isn't too comfortable yet, but at least comfortable enough to get married if he is serious. The dude isn't just saying anything about settling down at all!

Now here are the questions I need to ask the ladies in the house to help me;

1-Should my sister tell the dude everything? Would this make him more emotional towards her and consider marrying her soon or he would feel he is doing my sister a favour in marrying her?

2-Should my sister consider breaking off with him and giving a chance to other serious suitors? She is very beautiful and has a job and men keep asking her hand in marriage everyday. Remember the doctor said her medical condition makes it hard for her to conceive and needs a man with very high sperm count, can she find a man with that rare high sperm count in the other men asking her hand in marriage? The doctor said just about 1% of men have such and if you do the maths the possibility of finding another man with such is very low in probability.

3- Should she try to make the guy get her pregnant again and based on the fact she has had an abortion before for him he would not have the guts to request she aborts it again and would be forced to make marriage plans? Ever since she had the abortion about a year ago the guy and her have become very strict towards unprotected sex, she says they don't even make the mistake to try it again. But we know as a lady she can have her way with him if she really wants to get pregnant. Mind you she may get pregnant but it would not be that easy from my family side because my dad has said he would not give his blessings to any of his daughters who gets pregnant before wedlock.

4-Married ladies, is there a way a woman can smartly make a man consider marrying her faster? Are they any tricks to making a man more eager to marrying you or are there proven ways to push a man who has cold feet towards getting married? Please has any lady been in such a situation before and know what to act accordingly? Please help a sister out.

Thank you all!
/

How do you find a man with high sperm count?

Go on a date, have them ejaculate and analyze?

\
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Na you be the boyfriend? cheesy grin
Cutehector:
he is not a mudafvcker pls..
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Thank you smiley
kelvinrhs:

You make a hell of sense
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by ThinkSmarter: 4:58am On Mar 23, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Oh yes...your sister will for sure.

I have a terrible "friend". He has done 10 abortions that i know of. What of the unknowns?

Bachelor @ 40... why won't Karma deal with him?

Back to your sis... I know of a guy nicknamed Mr Fertilizer in school. Impregnated 3 gals within a space of months

PS- Contact members of the Vaseline crew, they abound here grin

BUSTED - YOU ARE YOUR SISTER. YOU POSTED YOUR AGE IN YOUR ANOTHER STORY
grin grin smart guy.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by schumastic(m): 5:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Amberon:
Why did you call me into this conversation wey no concern me?
hian calll you ke, from where?, madam check well cus i did noy type Am talk more of beron.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Olaa: 5:09am On Mar 23, 2017
I don't like it when people hide under "MY THIS, MY THAT" When they are the actual person involved. I have a strong feeling you are the one that needs this advice you are asking for and not YOUR SISTER.

Anyway, the answer is very clear, abi why won't there be another man with more than enough sperm count, life is full of varieties of everything.

Will you now be asking for Sperm Count Certification? shocked shocked shocked

All the best!

Scented:
I asked for the ladies in the house to help me out with advice because I feel they would know better in such a situation. Men who may have ideas can also contribute.

I will try and be short as possible. My sis turns 28 this year. She has been down emotionally for some time now and she is very close to me and it has made me down too.

My sis has been dating this guy for about two years now, the guy is 28/29 years I think. She got pregnant for this guy about a year ago, the guy was not ready for marriage and they decided to abort it. Along the line she wanted to keep the baby though, but a medical condition stopped her from keeping the baby. The doctor said the baby was growing outside the womb with complications and an operation to abort the pregnancy was needed even if she didn't want an abortion in the first place. Two other hospitals confirmed this through scan.

Also, another shocking revelation was discovered, the doctor said she has a medical issue which would make it kind of difficult for her to conceive easily, that she needs a man with a very very high sperm count for her to take in and the chances are slim because just about 1% of men have such rare high sperm count. This meant the guy she is dating has the rare high sperm count and she attested to this because she said of the previous 2 guys she has dated before him, they at some time engaged in sex without protection and she never had taken in before, but as for this guy in question the very first time they had unprotected sex she took in for him. She didn't reveal what the doctor told her to her guy though. Just her and myself know about her medical condition. The doctor even suggested she sticks to her guy because there is slim possibility of finding another man with such high sperm count. The doctor even asked that guy enrol for sperm donation in fertility clinics as his type of sperm count is in high demand and rare. The guy doesn't stay in the same city with her so he couldn't be around during the abortion process and the doctor couldn't tell him any of these revelations.

After the abortion she and the guy have still been dating, although they don't stay in the same city. She said they guy loves her but he is not directly clear about wanting to marry her anytime soon. This dude is the tall and very handsome type and I sometime see him as a playboy because he gets a lot of attention from ladies but my sister says she has never seen any red flag to suspect he has ever cheated on her and he respects and cares for her like a responsible man. I presume the guy still being young for a man(28/29 years) and very handsome doesn't feel its right time to get married but its not the case for my sister as she is turning 28 years soon. For what I know between her and the guy, they love each other deeply but the dude is just not ready yet to get married, both of them are working but the dude isn't too comfortable yet, but at least comfortable enough to get married if he is serious. The dude isn't just saying anything about settling down at all!

1-Should my sister tell the dude everything? Would this make him more emotional towards her and consider marrying her soon or he would feel he is doing my sister a favour in marrying her?

2-Should my sister consider breaking off with him and giving a chance to other serious suitors? She is very beautiful and has a job and men keep asking her hand in marriage everyday. Remember the doctor said her medical condition makes it hard for her to conceive and needs a man with very high sperm count, can she find a man with that rare high sperm count in the other men asking her hand in marriage? The doctor said just about 1% of men have such and if you do the maths the possibility of finding another man with such is very low in probability.

3- Should she try to make the guy get her pregnant again and based on the fact she has had an abortion before for him he would not have the guts to request she aborts it again and would be forced to make marriage plans? Ever since she had the abortion about a year ago the guy and her have become very strict towards unprotected sex, she says they don't even make the mistake to try it again. But we know as a lady she can have her way with him if she really wants to get pregnant. Mind you she may get pregnant but it would not be that easy from my family side because my dad has said he would not give his blessings to any of his daughters who gets pregnant before wedlock.

4-Married ladies, is there a way a woman can smartly make a man consider marrying her faster? Are they any tricks to making a man more eager to marrying you or are there proven ways to push a man who has cold feet towards getting married? Please has any lady been in such a situation before and know what to act accordingly? Please help a sister out.

Thank you all!
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by hokafor(m): 5:18am On Mar 23, 2017
So the only reason your sister wants to marry the guy is because he is a sharp shooter. What if tomorrow he have a low sperm count your sister will start looking for another sharp shooter. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 23, 2017
banjicom:
clears throat! I am cuming oooo
cheesy
where are u going to
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by sekem: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2017
Marriage!!! angry

That's all they know

Fools angry
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 23, 2017
alan333:
From all indications,your sista has not truely found her own Man(Matthew19vs4)she should keep on searching,thereafter take spiritual/giant step b4 spreading out her legs.
(2)Your sister has a very rear blood group/genotype,i wont declare her blood group/genotype on air for security reasons and it will take her replica or carbon copy precisely to impregnate her easily...Note-she will even concieved moment she engage in her first sexual intercourse with him when she comes across him or when she comes across a Man with same blood/genotype.
Warning-True/Real love is in the Blood not beauty,stature or pocket.
(3)Your sister is a deity(superhuman)there4 her blood is unique,special and very rear...nevertheless,there is a special Man 4 her but her Man may not be acceptable to her in reality but if she could summon her courage and accept the Man whole heartedly,her end shall be better than her begining.
(4)None of the men approaching her presently is truely her's...they just want to have their own part of her honey-pot and will later dump her which will be more painfull,there4 she should seize up for now and wait patiently.

For more informations,add me on whatsapp(08033795232).

Sharap! angry

Just say you wan f*ck the girl. You want to scam her.

Be careful what you do, God can repay you through your sister / daughter.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Dhotseal(m): 6:21am On Mar 23, 2017
My dear, for starters, hope you realise that both u and Sis got your priorities mixed up? You obviously sound desperate and that is what gives me the most concern.

Your sister has a medical condition that makes it difficult for her to conceive and so her life has to come to an end? She has to get married to ANY guy with a very high sperm count.

Has it occurred to u that your sister could have all the kids she cares a by out and still be the most miserable person? Please there is much more to life than you seem to realise.

Please tell your sister to just live her life and focus on being the best person she can be, if she meets a guy who she loves and who cherishes her, she should go ahead and marry him.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Mrlouis: 6:26am On Mar 23, 2017
sasko:

So ladies shouldn't sleep with their boyfriends except he marries her... really !

A woman with such mind set should just marry herself
People like you mislead others. Your post is misleading, try not to do that. Let's face it, premarital sex is wrong..in all ramifications no matter how it is painted..would u like ur daughter to indulge in this? I guess no
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:27am On Mar 23, 2017

Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by divinelove(m): 6:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Scented:

Thank you all!

Yawns

Number one ur sister and her man are of d same age 28 n 28 d chances of marriage happening b/w then is less than 1%.

Number y have u concluded dt the next man won't ve high sperm count dby putting all ur hopes in this man.

Three discuss marriage with him tell him u want to settle down dt if he is nt interested dt u want to move on with other suitors.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Mrlouis: 6:37am On Mar 23, 2017
JerryTemi:
Cocaineaddict according to you,let him without sin cast the first stone.who made you judge over her?do you think your opinion counts if she is olosho according to your fucking understanding explains to you?go to hell because you are a nobody to pass such judgement on her,go solve your own wahala before pointing another fellow. I don't think you have siblings and even if you does please have you been opportune to no who she really is?don't you Bleep other people sister or maybe you are GAY from what am seeing here,look let me tell you and hold your ears before you open your gutter and talk watch,check and balance yourself big fool. back to your question my good brother,from everything you are seeing here the guy is not ready and before your will end the relationship please let her seat the guy down and ask him if he is ready to settle down, yes it sounds some how but bro,she have to do it for her future sake. For the problem she is having,my dear there is a solution to everything now,nowadays if your husband can't impregnate you,doctors are available to do sperm transplant, please tell her to hold on and be strong and check another good hospital and a good doctor all the best to you and your Family.don't let anybody talk your sister down not even this devils,not even this sheep's in wolve clothen..

No brakes at all...u know, lol.no offence intended...but research shows that in most people, their style of writing is a clear reflection of how they speak
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Is it really your sister or you're the one in this situation ?
well, I've nothinq to say
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Scented:

Thank you all!
Tell your sister to get another suitor, volume pills will do the rest joor, if not invitro will break all barriers.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by creepsyme(f): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2017
Scented:

Thank you all!
my candid advice; tell ur sister to shut her mouth let her remain open to the guy and also other suitors....
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by LastProphet: 6:56am On Mar 23, 2017
op this is a simple matter, tell ur sis to consider the marriage suitors sharply but she insist on medical tests before anything, all she need do is add the sperm count to other tests like hiv, hpv, blood type etc. she will be shocked how lucky she can be.
as for her bf he's not ready to marry yet and it dosent make him a player, i doubt he asked for marriage while toasting her and pls outgrow this shallow thinking of naija girls that after love the next thing is marriage,
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by jtabdulrahman: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Guys, this is the fanciest, cheapest, newest, sexiest online store now in Nigeria with free shipping..https://raybaba.com/. Massive discounts now
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by ChelseaDr(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2017
@Op, don't force or trick a man into marrying you/your sister, because he will definitely discover he was tricked and you/your sister will not like the outcome.

You said you/your sister had pregnancy outside the womb and you are talking of abortion they are not the same, if it is outside the womb that mean you/your sister had surgery to remove it.

I am also wondering where the doctor got his statistics of 1% men with very high sperm count and why didn't he tell you/your sister the medical condition.

In fertility treatment these days, so much emphasis is no longer placed on sperm count but on how active the sperm cells are. Because of what use is 100 million dead sperms when 15 million active sperm cells can do the job perfectly..... with money she can give birth at 60!!!

Finally, when you/your sister play(s), don't forget to use condom

Cheers!
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Cutehector(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Na you be the boyfriend? cheesy grin
yes.... cool
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by kaboninc(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2017
jashar:

undecided undecided undecided

Bro.Whazisname..... 1st of all, I talk to you?

2nd of all, I didn't judge nobody. You're the one who the thing is biting,ergo the feeling of judgement.

3rdly, I'm of the opinion that all s.ex before marriage ain't right. So...if you like, sleep with boyfriend or a hooker, wrong is wrong. In the end, God will judge us all.

Lastly, you don't know me or my life story, so, back off.

Namaste.

So what is right.. .
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by jashar(f): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2017
kaboninc:

So what is right.. .

grin cheesy

Park well till marriage. Saves one a lot of headache. But go for comprehensive medical check up before marriage.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Lol....you wicked! grin
Cutehector:
yes.... cool
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nature8(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Tell your sister to dump the motherfvcker! undecided
She should move on with her life, she can adopt, it's not hard undecided

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Dating Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.